[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl said this to me - "from your reaction just and when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Girl said this to me - "from your reaction just and when you've gone in a strop for me saying i was busy and the first time you kicked off at me i dont wanna be with you i can deal with this". the english is so bad that i cant comprehend what she is saying. someone translate it for me. thanks.
>>
>>17533111
from your reaction just and when you've gone in a strop for me saying i was busy and the first time you kicked off at me i dont wanna be with you i can deal with this

Translation:

Judging from your reaction, you've suddenly become annoyed at me when I said I was busy

This is the first time you have become angry with me and I no longer want to be with you, as I can deal with life without you

t. PhD in Ebonics
>>
You're an asshole who thinks the world revolves around him and can't handle it when someone has other things going on in their lives, and therefore she doesn't want to be with you.
>>
File: shopping.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>17533196
Excuse me I already completed the task thank you

I am closing this thread
>>
>>17533198
You were too nice on 4chan. I had to come in and fix what you didn't do properly the first time around.
>>
>>17533194
>>17533196
thanks. dont know why she didnt say this herself. she done english at university so i guess she splurged out as she can definitely write when she wants
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.