[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl >befriend her >she has a bf >she lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>meet girl
>befriend her
>she has a bf
>she lives far away (3h)
>spend some time togheter
>we like the same shit, same humor, same taste it's uncanny, great personality too
>not very attactive, just ok looking
>somehow become infatuated with her
>having some mixed feeling about it
>everybody tells me it's a bad idea

I'm attracted to her so much, but so much could go to shit if I try something.
I'm also not sure I how I feel about it, I don't even know her that well.

During the time we spent togheter we kinda flirted a bit, she understood I like her i guess,
but not once I felt like it was reciprocal.

Im gonna see her again in a few weeks, Id rather not but I have no choice.
I'm gonna have to host her, I'm not sure how to behave.
I want to try and get to know her better, but I want to keep her away too.
>>
>>17533028
She has a bf and lives 3 hrs away. You even said yourself you never felt she reciprocated your feelings. YET, you're here today to ask advice. Are you just retarded?
>>
File: fele.jpg (29KB, 536x727px) Image search: [Google]
fele.jpg
29KB, 536x727px
I was in an almost exact situation a month ago, also ridiculosly similar interests, but I grew feelings for her(foolishly), and then she said she had a bf, she admitted she should've said so earlier but alas my heart was already broken
>>
>>17533040
No, just delusional.
>>
>>17533040
Do you need help reading the rest of the post by chance?
the part where i actually expose my issue on wich i need advice on rather than the background sitation.

Can you do it by yourself you fucking baby?
>>
>>17533045
I knew from the start instead,
I wasn't even looking forward meeting her at the beginning.
>>
>>17533051
Fuck off. You're going to host her in a few weeks. So just do what any other self respecting person would do, call it off. Jesus christ.
>>
>>17533058
Don't know man, I wouldn't want to be with a girl that already has a bf, that's why I broke contact with her, I think It's best that you move on and start lifting, no joke
>>
>>17533066
No you fuck off, because obviously the MOST OBVIOUS thing to do is not an option in my case.
I have to meet her with a few other friends.

Go be an arrogant presupposing twat somewhere else.
>>
>>17533085
Listen, host her but be distant, don't try to make her laugh or show that you want her attention, but don't be a dick, just keep your distance and forget about her and find a goddamn hobby to keep your mind occupied, it's working for me.
>>
>>17533028
Okay OP let me explain... If she was YOUR girlfriend and some guy came in and stole her, how would YOU feel? You'd be pissed. Don't be beta, you can still be her friend but don't get hung up on her. Go find more cuties for yourself. You're still a wildcard. And if things don't work out between them she knows you're a pretty cool guy but you're not her bitch.

If you steal her (it never works trust me) you will have to sleep with one eye open for you rest of your relationship. In other words. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.