[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the girl i am getting into is fat. i met her on tinder,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I think the girl i am getting into is fat. i met her on tinder, and in her tinder pics she looks good but i can only see her face. looked up her facebook profile and its the same, in her later pics i can only see her face and she looks good but in her older pics i can see her body, and she is fat. how can i find out if she is fat? she seems like a nice girl, and i think i could get one with her but it would be difficult finding her attractive if she is fat.
>>
She probably is fat.

I've met a couple of girls from Tinder/Badoo and they ALL looked a lot better in pictures than irl.

Pictures can be VERY misleading, so don't make any commitments to a girl before you actually meet her, and don't have high expectations, they very rarely look as good in person
>>
>>17532804
>Landwhale alarm.
If she was skinny she'd be shooting herself with hundreds of pics like all the other sluts out there.
>>
>>17532804
Can you see any collarbone?
>>
>>17532809
im disappointed as fuck. i dont even know if i could fuck a fat girl. im trying to see past it but i couldent make it work. even if i really liked her personality, i doubt i could get her to lose weight. i cant even bothered going through the effort of meeting her if she is fat but i have already said i will. bloody hell.
>>
>>17532826
yeah, i can on a fair few pics. she doesent really look fat in the new pics but i cant tel for sure.
>>
>>17532832
just tell her you have a health condition that makes you unable to have sex with someone too heavy.
>>
>>17532842
>but i cant tel for sure
post the pics here,
we ll see if she's fat.
>>
>>17532849
lol, sorry, i cant trust 4chan. someone could end up messaging her.
>>
>>17532854
you seriously cant think of a way to circumvent that ? wow
>>
>>17532863
im retarded when it comes to this stuff. i dont know how to cover up faces.
>>
finding out how to cover up faces now so i can post pics
>>
Fat girl angles bro. Odds are if their are no body pics then she is fat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.