[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you about my life 25 basement dweller living with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Let me tell you about my life
25 basement dweller living with my parents
I suck at everything I do, sports, board games, video games.
I'm always last. I suck at life, at studies, at work. I don't suck with average looking women but I suck with good looking women. I suck at making friends, I suck with my family, I'm too distracted, I forget everything, I'm lazy.
I'm schizo affective I've been hospitalized twice.
I feel like I'm a total looser.
>>
>>17532606

Hey bud.. let me tell you about mine its a little similar..

27 year old living with parents.
cant afford to move out as my city is hell of expensive to rent anything.
I work 2 hours a day as a janitor at a school every morning so that I have some money to live... I wake up at 4:50 start at 5.30 and finish at 7.30am everyday monday to friday.

Luckily I have a GF who gives me strength and was so lucky to find someone that know I have nothing but still loves me

BUT

Ive also lost all the friends I have ..so basically I spend all week on my own apart from when im meeting my GF or when my family is home..

and i suffer from anxiety and a little depression

If u want to talk im here.
>>
>>17532606
So your completely normal.

Everyone think they have the worst shit. Well guess what? It can get fucking worse. So enjoy chilling the out in your easy as fuck life.
>>
>>17532618
I forgot to say..that I didnt do good at school either and have no qualifications too.
>>
>>17532618
Thanks man
It's good you have a girlfriend, I have such a hard time even getting one.
I think the worst in my life now is that I see my friends making it and I don't. Some of them have so much more skills than I do, and I feel completely beta compared to them. It's like I never have the good approach on anything, I'm not fit to this world. I don't know how to get confidence in the first place
>>
>>17532639

I know how you feel man.. I feel like everyones ahead in life too and that ill never get started on anything but im sure we will....and this is just proof that im sure theres many people around our age in the same situation
>>
>>17532618
>>17532606
I'm 30 and still live in a student appartment. It's nigh-on impossible to find a proper place to live thanks to daddy government ignoring the housing market. In fact, I'm fucking lucky to have this, because the government now makes you sign a contract that you move out of student housing when you're no longer studying.

Oh, and I'm unemployed and have Aspergers. With a side of depression, of course. Unemployment stuff is actually pretty damn great, here. I'm actually sort of impressed. But that just makes me feel like shit for not making the best of it. I'm pretty much unemployable, right now. I'm supposed to be studying, but I... can't. It's so damn hard after having lived as a NEET, and it's so I can have a high-stress office job that pays barely above the poverty line.

My sex life does not exist. I haven't gotten my dick wet in literal years. I have no confidence, so I don't even go after women. I don't go out. I don't have hobby's (aside from the internet and some vidya). I don't enjoy anything, except maybe food.

I've got good friends, though. And good family. It's probably my only saving grace right now. I'm at rock bottom. I'm not quite the biggest loser I know, but the guy who is a bigger loser is literally a pedophile.

How do you guys even deal with it? I can barely see the worth in living on. I just kind of do, but I don't enjoy it. Every time I look in the mirror, I see someone who failed at life.
>>
>>17532791

Im assuming you're in the UK too then?
>>
>>17532791
I used to be like this. And I'll tell you what helped. Star Trek Voyager. Every Tuesday I'd watch an episode, and then some guy on youtube would review the episode for about an hour. Really helped me. Start the show?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160802-151942.jpg (783KB, 1302x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-151942.jpg
783KB, 1302x1349px
Bro believe it or not you're life isn't the worst bro....u get girls regardless there are dudes that can't get shit..
All that other stuff u can manage
>>
File: Garak.gif (369KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
Garak.gif
369KB, 500x308px
>>17532889
The Netherlands, actually. Not that big of a difference in these terms, I suppose. Close enough together, too.

>>17532900
I'm already a huge Trek nerd. Star Trek has definitely helped me in my life. Like the classical autist, I identified massively with Data. Though, these days, I suppose I identify more with Garak.
>>
File: s.gif (299KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
s.gif
299KB, 300x205px
>>17532934

I thought I was alone in this shit..

Then you motherfuckers come out..
>>
>>17532944
Misery loves company, Anon.

We can get out of this funk. I know we can. Life is full of stories like this. My grandparents lost their prime years to the war and its aftermath, and they came out alright.
>>
>>17533061
I agree...I know theres a better future..I dont want anyone here to give up.
>>
>>17532606
Kill yourself
>>
>>17534211

Youre a fucking idiot..youre the one who should do that.
>>
>>17532606
>23 years old
>living with parents
>homeschooled
>never had a job
>never learned to drive
>never been even close to a relationship
>on anti-depressants for anxiety
We all got problems m8.
>>
>20yo
>Comp. sci. Student
>good looking
>depressed for most of my life
>videogame addict for most of my life
>40+ hours/week on vidya
>no job
>no license
>have a lot of reliable friends
>never there for them
>have amazing gf
>never there for her
>fail college because of vidya
>finally quit and trying to get my act together
>every day about trying to do something constructive and beat the terrible feeling

Also broke up with the gf. Currently looking for a job so i can fund my repeat year.
>>
>>17534339

Forgot to mention I'm extremely likeable as well. I get as much friends and pussy as I can make contact with(though i have no sexual libido because of stress and depression).

Also forgot to mention my dad might kick me out for failing the year.
>>
>>17534339
>every day about trying to do something constructive and beat the terrible feeling

Yeah, I know this feel.
>>
>borderline genius as a kid
>get sick with something no one believes exists
>can barely feed myself or take a shit
>society assumes i'm some dumb asshole who deserves it

just got canned from a job i hated for hating it. this isn't a signal that maybe i'd be better suited doing something else, this is my "bad attitude". COME ON.

beginning to lie on resumes just to get my foot in the door. i don't care, people are stupid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.