[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang out with this girl every day >get the feels for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1472674193176.jpg (97KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472674193176.jpg
97KB, 600x400px
>hang out with this girl every day
>get the feels for her but keep it secret
>another friend of ours says something that makes her cry
>after some interchange she tells me through messaging that she had a crush on him
>tell her I want to tell her something but only in person so I'll do it tomorrow

Thinking of admitting my feels to her. The thing is I think she behaves differetly with me than with others, hugs me, touches me, looks in my eyes, etc

What to do /adv/?
>>
just dont sperg out lol gl anon
>>
>>17532359
Do it or you're in the friend zone for good.
>>
>>17532366
How should I tell her tho?
>>
>>17532372
I like you and hearing about you wanting to date someone else made me realize how much i care for you. I realize this may seem out of nowhere but would you like to go out together? like on an actual date? I understand this may seem like i am coming out of nowhere so please if you need to take some time to think it over that's cool.
>>
>>17532395
Okay, thanks anon. This is the first time I'm close to a girl, hope I don't screw up
>>
>>17532395
Yeah this is probably your best bet

BUT FUCKING DO IT.
Dont fucking chicken out like i did and screw it over for good.
Its now or never faggot
>>
>>17532411
What's your story m8?
>>
>>17532359
Odds are she already knows if she's not retarded. You made it way too obvious if you actually said that.
>>
>>17532359
Get on with it son, if she rejects you then you'll be able to get over the oneitis. If she agrees to date you then it's fine buy do t expect her to fall for you real fast since she has a crush for the other dude.
>>
>>17532560
She's probably is fronting and only told anon she had a crush on chad.
Go for it op.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
>>17532359
If a woman tells me she has a crush on another man it never occurs to me she may be interested in me. I guess I must be stupid.
>>
>>17532673
You're the smartest one ITT.
>>
>>17532646
Unironically they truly aren't
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.