[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls are nice as I imagine? They smell pretty nice when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Are girls are nice as I imagine? They smell pretty nice when I'm around them...
>>
File: 1469169228448.jpg (43KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1469169228448.jpg
43KB, 600x439px
They are human too. So no, probably not.

You're going to meet pieces of shit and truly good people depending on who you hang out with and what connections you make.

Also, don't confuse hospitality or politeness with interest. You need to understand the difference before anything else, capiche?
>>
File: 1472649391408.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472649391408.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>17532275
Not even remotely
>>
>>17532275
nope
they have lots of medical issues
their snatches stink
they're mean
they're not even smart
many of them can't support themselves financially
etc.
>>
No.
>>
>>17532332
>many of them can't support themselves financially

This is the most surprising fact I learned through experience

Then I talked to them about the shit they spend money on and was not surprised
>>
No, they're just as shitty as you are. Stick with the cartoons fampai, you won't be disappointed this way.
>>
guess not :/
>>
>>17532275
I'm pretty nice, anon.
>>
>>17532380
:3

lets go get ice cream
>>
>>17532385
maybe get some coffee too, and discuss vidiya or whatever you wanna talk about.
>>
>>17532275
Some of them, yes.
Others are bitches.

The problem is that they all try to act the same so it's hard to tell the difference from far away like you can with guys.
>>
well im not going to say no but nowdays that kind of girl is really hard to find

the important thing is they exist
>>
>>17532332
>their snatches stink

Made me laugh.
>>
>>17532275
>Are girls are nice as I imagine? They smell pretty nice when I'm around them...
Reality seldom lives up to imagination, when people are concerned. Many are quite nice, but I get the sense that you imagine them to be angels, and they just aren't.

>>17532332
This also applies in reverse. Redpillers tend to imagine them to be somehow demonic -some even call them succubi- and this isn't true either.

Ultimately, they're just people, not especially different from any other kind.
>>
>>17532301
I wish they were alive.
>>
girls are fun
>>
File: 1473041697814.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1473041697814.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>17532275
Women sweat and shit like everyone else. Most of them are good at hygiene so you don't notice that simple fact but once in a while you'll find a normalfag femanon who stinks.
>>
>>17532275
>They smell pretty nice
not really, I was stuck in my friend's dorm room while she was taking a shower, underwears everywhere and her roommate came back from the bar as she walked pass me ugghh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.