[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you're in a relationship that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nn204uWRvL1t2v5bso1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn204uWRvL1t2v5bso1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x540px
What do you do when you're in a relationship that's fine from day to day but doesn't have a future? Actually asking for a friend (best friends since high school), I'm single af and she keeps asking me for advice. I want to be the good friend but I don't have any relationship experience to source, hence why I'm asking you guys.

As far as I know, she complains about him changing over the years from a romantic guy into a game-addict with anger issues. She still likes being with him but she's worried about the future because he doesn't have a job and he's not a good father figure.
Every time she complains to me about it I tell her to talk about it, but she told me he got really angry when she did. I don't think she tried more than once but she doesn't want to try again.
I don't know what else I should tell her/what else she wants to hear.
>>
>>17532027
It depends on what you want of course. If you want to find someone you're going to marry and start a family with, then dump him. If you just want to have a good time in a relationship and you are getting that, then stay until your priorities change.
>>
>>17532027
>doesn't like who he is
>communication is problematic
>can't see herself with him long-term
>unemployed
>angered easily

wow anon. that dude must fuck your crush real good for her to stay despite all of this.
>>
>>17532027
Been thinking about thst a lot. It made me complacent in my relationship which is likely going to end soon because of it, I'm totally heart broken. It's not about to end anon it's about the journey. If you're enjoying who you're with then honestly I don't think you should take that for granted
>>
>>17532027
If she's certain there's no future, I think she should make a decision to end the relationship.

As for the other advice, if you're a girl I wouldn't mind giving you some first-hand experience in what a relationship is like.
>>
File: tumblr_mhi1khjkvH1r5ysc0o1_540.jpg (42KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhi1khjkvH1r5ysc0o1_540.jpg
42KB, 540x358px
>>17532046
I don't think there are any guys in the picture, though a ton of guys confessed to her the last time she was single. I'm not sure why she picked this guy out of all of them, but I'm sure that once she's single again she won't have a hard time finding a guy.
I don't think she's having a good time with him, but maybe just good enough to have no direct reason to break up? Just minor annoyances.

>>17532057
Wouldn't know desu... She's one of the few friends that I don't talk about sex with.

>>17532061
You're making a really good point imo. I'll be telling her that. One of the reasons why she doesn't want to break up is because she feels like she's "throwing away years of investment and getting closer" like how they share so many memories. Tried talking her out of that but nope.

>>17532108
So thirsty. Have another qt asian girl.
>>
Is OP a real faggot? Women only trust gays enough to talk about something like that.

Here's for you: I guess when she wants to talk about her problems, she is looking for the time that she thinks is least important for him: his gaming time. and we both know how all of us react, if someone talks to us during gaming. So better suggest they do something different when they talk about this.

Second there is no way at all for her to change him. A relationship without a future is a relationship without hope and for women thats so romantic. hopeless unconditional love.

in reality: She is wasting her own time, if she ever wants children. And she is wasting his time.
She should better compare the invested time with the growing harm she is going to inflict. Give her negative metaphors not positive ones.
>>
>>17532810
>Is OP a real girl?
>Did you even read this thread?

OP if you already told her she should talk to him but he's not listening there's nothing you can do. It's their problem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.