[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help. a girl was ignoring me for 5 days, i thought she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

need help. a girl was ignoring me for 5 days, i thought she was ghosting me so i sent her a text calling out, calling her immature etc. she sends one back with the belief that im kicking off because she is busy, and she doesent want to be with me because of my behavior. i think i have just fucked it up and she wasnt ghosting.
>>
>>17532022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
>>
>>17532022
>think i have just fucked it

Yep
>>
>>17532033
tbf, i sent her 3 texts that she completely ignored. i dont know what to do. ive tried ringing her, no answer
>>
>>17532022

nah dude she was ghosting you. If someone likes you they make time for you. 5 days and someone can't send a fucking text? she didn't want you and used your text as a get out of relationship free card.
>>
>>17532044
why didnt she actually block me though? i kind of hope she was ghosting me because i feel like a bit of a dick. i know she has been working but it doesent take long to send a text, and she was on whatsapp alot. dont think she understood why i was pissed off though and sent her the text.
>>
>>17532066
Why cant you just get the fuck over this fucking slut and find someone who is interested in you'?

Stop dwelling on whores
>>
>>17532070
well i am talking to someone else who is interested in me. i just feel like a dick if she wasnt ghosting because im in the wrong
>>
>>17532066

A lot of girls do the ghosting thing. Thats just how they end relationships because they don't know how to communicate or avoid conflict.
she didnt block because she probably wanted to text you in like a month or 2 for a quick fuck or some type of validation.

Best advice : STOP TEXTING - youre only going to make things worse. Even those shes probably a qt3.14 you gotta go back to do whatever you do.
>>
Unrelated but Seeing pictures of people crying, drawn or not, make me sad
>>
>>17532096
i dont know really. i want you to be right. if she had time to reply to my message today, i dont see why she couldent of send me a text earlier on.
>>
>>17532022
>so i sent her a text calling out, calling her immature etc.

kek
also she doesnt find you attractive that's all, busy or not.
>>
>>17532127

Would you ever ignore anyone for 5 days? Especially someone you care about?
>>
>>17532022
If you want valuable advice, stop using your dumb teenage lingo so an adult man can understand what you need. No one knows what the fuck ghosting is, or why it would make a faggot like you upset.
>>
>>17532132
i personally wouldent, thats why i reacted the way i did. everyone who i told about it thought she was ghosting me too. i knew she would be free today and she chose not to text me so i thought it was definite. i was kind of glad it was over. i just didnt expect her reaction. i thought she would of just ignored me.
>>
Haha I had a girl like this. I ended up telling at her hard core the third time she flaked on me :) she was like why are you yelling at me. I was like quit wasting my time bish. I was mean, we didn't talk again. It's a good kek now.
>>
>>17532022
good job, spaz.
>>
>>17532038
pffff hahahaha
>>
>>17532121
Hey, me too! I'll actually sympathy cry with movies and commercials. Books with sad parts will make me break down sobbing.
>>
>>17532363
That's fucking pathetic holy shit
>>
>>17532177
Oh and my advice for this whole fucking dilemma is that she ignored you, probably didn't mean to but was more interested in what ever busywork she was doing (quite possibly you were less important than getting a load of socks in the wash), and while you shouldn't have overreacted like you did, you were on the right trail. Move on, talk to other women, try to text less and meet in person more.
>>
>>17532378
thanks mate. i mean, looking at it from an outside perspective, anyone was bound to be a bit annoyed because she completely blanked me for 5 days and she clearly had time to say something, i did over react though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.