[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you like a girl that works in a shop or a cafe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What do you do if you like a girl that works in a shop or a cafe? How and when do you approach her?
Why does everyone seem to say you simply can't and you have to forget about it?
>>
>>17531934
Try it and find out
>>
>>17531940
But this is the advice board. If we can do everything by trial and error what's the point?
>>
What do you have to lose?

You're already living the worst case scenario. Not doing anything and wondering what could have happened is the worst possible outcome. If she says no, nothing about your life changes. It'll be the exact same as it is now.
>>
>>17531948
Good point, it just worried me a bit that anons have made a big deal about how you should never ever approach or flirt with a girl from a shop in similar threads. How it's so rude because she's working and everything.
>>
File: Ballin3.gif (1MB, 351x209px) Image search: [Google]
Ballin3.gif
1MB, 351x209px
>>17531947
Congrats, you no longer need this retarded board

Just because some fat autist whispered to his cashier and posted "MAN NEVER DO THAT" doesn't mean this particular cunt doesn't want your dick

So just do it
>>
>>17531956
Oh I get what you mean now, thanks.
>>
File: 1472697359980.jpg (100KB, 960x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1472697359980.jpg
100KB, 960x1158px
>>17531961
Good luck getting the pussy boss
>>
Question though, should I try to go at a time when there's no clients around and chat? Or chat a bit while I'm buying something even if there's other people around?
>>
>>17532067
Don't do it if there are other people nearby, it might make her feel very uncomfortable

Do it only when there is only you and her, be smooth about it, like you are the shit, don't do it like a stuttering autist. If she rejects, it's cool, you tried, you shrug it off and move on, if she is into you, awesome, you did it.

The way you do it is very important, don't forget this. Be as casual and chill about it as you can.
>>
>>17532088
Thanks. I guess it's gonna be a bit hard since there's always 2 girls working in that place, her and some slightly older woman (and maybe someone behind in a kitchen). But I know at a certain time of day the place is pretty empty besides them 2.
>>
>>17531934
>this thread again

dude stop creeping around shops and cafe shops to pick up girls.
>>
>>17532126
why?
>>
>>17531934
Approaching someone who is literally paid to be nice to you is generally a bad idea. Are there people who can pull it off? Absolutely, but they're generally some combination of charismatic, highly appealing, and completely immune to personal criticism or shame. Its the kind of advanced move you're probably not up to if you're asking for advice here.
>>
>>17532140
That's a good point. But just trying to make casual chat when there's no other customers and check if she's okay with it or not, and where it goes from there depending on her response, should sort of work right?
>>
>>17531934
The other day I found a qt cashier chick at the supermarket, I'm socially anxious af so I could barely keep eye contact for a second but she seemed to be even more shy than me.
She blushed and looked away as she gave me the change, it seemed like she was fighting not to smile at me.

I would have banged her in the ass.
>>
>>17531948
>If she says no, nothing about your life changes.
Not quite true, dining in that particular place will become awkward.
>>
>>17532154
No, because she is being paid to make that casual chat. She is being paid to be polite. If she isn't giving any clear signals besides a willingness to interact with you and a smile, you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>17532244
Well I'm aware that smiling at me is part of the job but don't they ever go out of character?
Also, this is gonna sound completely idiotic but I'll post anyway because it's 4chan: I've been to the place about 4 times. There's tons of people that go there. The fact that I always ordered the same thing so the last time she guessed what I was gonna order doesn't really mean I'm the tiniest bit important to her right?
>>
>>17532230
So what? That girl isn't always going to be the one at the register taking your coffee order or ringing up your groceries. That shouldn't hold you back.
>>
>>17532230
It won't unless you make it awkward yourself.

Why would it become awkward? Because a guy did what guys do and made a move on an attractive chick and she said no? HOLY SHIT, STOP THE PRESSES.

Grow up.
>>
>>17532780
At least she has a job *le sigh* those were the good old days
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.