[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 >Depressed >Somehow got to have (mostly drunken)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: sad sack.jpg (36KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
sad sack.jpg
36KB, 500x322px
>27
>Depressed
>Somehow got to have (mostly drunken) sex with friends,FWBs and ex girlfriends
>Done everything, reverse cowgirl, anal, 69, filming
>Never thought anything of it
>Suddenly find the perfect girl
>25
>Virgin
>Great chemistry
>Complete Marriage material
>Wants to have sex with me because she has loved me for a long time and it will be special to her
>Inquires about my past
>Nervous.jpg
>Be upfront about some things, but not all
>She gets insecure and unsure about whether she wants to have sex with me, says she needs time
>Says she wants to know everything about my history before she decides
I totally want to commit to her and be honest with her, but I feel like a used fucking rag compared to her. I never saw sex as that big a deal before, but now I hate how flippant I have been. I'm really scared she will be horrified by my body count and leave me. Any advice?
>>
File: 1467597715920.gif (2MB, 481x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467597715920.gif
2MB, 481x270px
>>17531370
Silly boy, don't you know you can only love one girl?
>>
File: 1467987496450.jpg (39KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467987496450.jpg
39KB, 400x310px
>>17531370
>Be upfront about some things, but not all
>Says she wants to know everything about my history before she decides
OP, what were you thinking.
Her entitlement to know the entirety of your past can only be justified if she is scared of contracting an STD.
If you are clean, and well, there is no need for her to know about everything you have done, especially not so she can wave it over your head or delude herself into an abyss of insecurities.
That was before her time, and it should stay as such.
You are enabling her behaviour by not snapping her out of it.
Also, you realize that her being 25 and a virgin, there will only be two plausible outcomes after you take her virginity.
First is that you go on to marry and have kids.
Second being that you have a good sex life, until she decides that she:
'Hasn't experimented enough'
and that she wants to
'Explore other people'
because after all
'She's not in her early 20s anymore.'
Snap the bitch out of it and creampie her ass.
Have fun, OP.
PS.
Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>17531370
If she's 25 and a virgin and it's not because of religious reasons, then she probably has a very low sex drive. I hate to say this, but for me, that's a deal breaker in a relationship. If a girl never wants to have sex yet expects me to remain faithful to her, then I know it's not going to work out. Just something to watch out for.
>>
>>17531434
I was already upfront about my past when she asked me, so trying to be reserved about it now would be suspicious to her and most likely make her more unsure.

>>17531454
She was raised Catholic and comes from a strict household which she never strayed from. She said she went to college and focused solely on graduating, but now that she has her degree, wants to find that right one and be more open sexually with them. I want that to be me.
>>
OP, sit down with her and tell her what you told us.
If she understands you love her she won't be afraid that you will use her and leave.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.