[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be living deep out in the sticks >no car or anything >only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1918.jpg (22KB, 217x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.jpg
22KB, 217x188px
>be living deep out in the sticks
>no car or anything
>only one living with me is my mom
>be living in a pretty shitty run-down house, with spiders and cockroaches all over the place
>too poor to move out
>one day drinks start disappearing from the fridge that neither me or my mom took
>this halloween basket someday just appears in the living room, and neither me or my mom have seen it before
>sometimes hear bumping coming from the bottom of the house
>one time i heard what sounded like a muffled broken radio around where the couch is, but i never actually found it. the noise stopped when i got closer to it
>lately sheriff cars have been coming to patrol the area
>this morning when i went for a walk i smelled rubbing alcohol and suddenly got this really bad feeling

Should I be worried, /adv/? Or am I just being too paranoid? The bumps I hear coming from underneath the house sometimes could just be a deer or something, but the drinks disappearing and that weird ass halloween basket just suddenly materializing in the living room gives me the creeps.
>>
File: 1470002145732.jpg (2MB, 1499x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1470002145732.jpg
2MB, 1499x1101px
>>17531359
In most states if an intruder enters your home and you feel threatened for any reason you have a legal right to k i l l him
>>
>>17531359
You got someone living under or near your house bro. Contact the sheriff and have them search. Clearly they are looking for someone in your area.
>>
>>17531406
this, and try to find someone to crash with til the cops catch him
>>
Call the cops you fucking retard, haven't you realized that the killer is calling from inside the house? xD
Buy some cockroach poison ffs.
>>
>>17531406
Or OP is psychotic and passed you extremely limited and biased information and you're just reinforcing his psychosis.
>>
>>17531581
I say he should call the cops, better sorry than fucking dead.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.