[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 21 y/o clueless dumb-ass. Never so much as held hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: JKMud.jpg (34KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
JKMud.jpg
34KB, 500x236px
I'm a 21 y/o clueless dumb-ass. Never so much as held hands with a girl.

>Talking with crush, she is completely out of my league

I'm like a 7/10 on a good day, 5/10 probably most of the time. She's a 10/10 on a bad day, and an 11/10 on every other day.

>she tells me I'm her soulmate
>shes got some issues she wants to sort out before entering a relationship

Did I win? Is it worth waiting for her to figure things out?
>>
She's figuring out how many dicks she can fit in her vagina at once.

If she really thought you were her soulmate she'd be trying to get as close to you as possible
>>
>>17531336
well we have gotten really, really close in the past month
>>
>>17531336
this

She may actually believe what she's telling you, but it's coming from the mind of a child. Like any child, she will get bored of her new toy eventually.
>>
>>17531354
I don't understand. so shes using me?
>>
>>17531328

Life is not a romantic comedy. If someone tells you "you are my soulmate" and you aren't even dating, walk away.

Bitch be crazy man. No one talks like that.
>>
>>17531415
You're kind of like a weak fix. Someone to give her the attention she craves without the possibility of legitimate consequences.
>>
>>17531328
NEWS FLASH Girls are VERY much less driven by looks than guys are. A girl would rather go with a 6/10 she really likes and trusts than a 10/10 she can't connect with. So believe her when she says she's drawn to you.

Back off just a little while she 'sorts things out' but let her know you're not waiting forever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.