[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made out with my girlfriend twice now but I cant tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: submarines china.png (500KB, 663x670px) Image search: [Google]
submarines china.png
500KB, 663x670px
I've made out with my girlfriend twice now but I cant tell if she wants sex or not. If a girl is making out with you does that mean she does want to fuck?
And how do you progress from making out to sex?
>>
How do you define "progress"?
>>
if youre macking out in the bed, just start feeling her up while kissing. undo her bra, feel her clit etc. this will usually lead to sex, just take the pussy anon and fuck the shit out of it
>>
>>17531268
As a verb, to progress
>>17531269
Yeah i just don't want to do that incase she doesn't want it, i can't just touch her parts without permission. Thats what i mean, does making out basically mean lets fuck
>>
>>17531272

My point is quite simply to find out if you're actually literally familiar with the sequence of actions that lead from "making out" to "sex".

After I confirm that you are aware of what it takes to get there, I'd like to ask you why you haven't proceeded with the next "step" in the sequence.
>>
>>17531272
if shes shoving her tongue in your mouth and you two are on the bed, thats a sign to get touchy and feely. dont ask permission lol just take the pussy like i said. u might never get to fuck again
>>
>>17531275
I haven't dated a girl before, despite being married before. It's complicated, just assume in new to dating, courting, etc.

>>17531277
In the car, she won't invite me back to her place yet, that's the main doubt. We have laid in a field making out and in my car.
>>
>>17531281

Dude, I can see why so many people that come to /adv/ are fucking rejects. You can't even read into what I'm asking to give me the answer I"m looking for. I find it hard you're going to be able to read into a woman's sexual behavior in order to match up with what she wants from you when it matters.

I'm not even trying to be mean but trying to get simple info from you and I'm getting nowhere. I feel like I'm being trolled.
>>
If only there was a way for people to communicate between each other. If only there was a way.
>>
>>17531285
You feel her up and if she declines your advances for sex, you have your answer. Source: I have a gf.
>>
File: 1470296786408.jpg (185KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1470296786408.jpg
185KB, 534x1236px
>mfw
>>
>>17531292

I'm not OP, I'm telling OP, he can't even communicate with me in a simple text to text conversation. I doubt he'd be able to communicate with a real woman in the complicated sexual trade of slight movements and physical gestures.
>>
Just ask her, and then proceed from there...
>>
>>17531281
> she won't invite me to her place yet
women dont do that quite often, especially rare early on. It's mostly up to you to propose something you do at your or her place. so you ask her and try to find out, what she does at home and find opportunities to invite yourself.

may I ask a question that seems to be similar to OP's?
I would like to know, why women are so unsexual. Like they rarely initiate sex, they rarely act sexual. they dont even seem to think about sex in a relationship. i mean,it gives the impression there are either sluts or asexuals and nothing else. Am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>17531272
Lel homie if you're making out you don't need to ask permission. Lots of females get turned off if you're asking for this or that. You're a man, she's your gf, take the pussy that's rightfully yours
>>
>>17531309
Women usually have an inferior sex drive in comparison to men, but it just sounds like all the women you are with don't enjoy casual sex in a relationship...
>>
>>17531272
If she doesn't want it she'll tell you dude.
>>
Just make small moves. Start groping different things, take your shirt off, then take her shirt off, then try her pants etc. Take your time see how she reacts. Just keep taking clothes off until she tells you to stop.

Also, when you're making out, dry hump her. Even if she's not planning on sex, it'll help start to get her going. Don't dry hump her with like a fucking dog, do a slow massage kind of.
>>
>>17531344
could it be, because I only date intelligent and smart women (studying STEM subjects)?
And avoid sluts and superficial girls.
>>
>Kiss
>Boob
>Thigh
>Up shirt
>Bra
>Play with tits (softly, you sperg)
>Back to thigh
>Rub pussy

You know, the ol' KBTUBPBR
>>
>>17531344
>Women usually have an inferior sex drive in comparison to men
This is such a myth. Having known many women as friends and as lovers, women on average have a really high sex drive. Some don't, but that's less of a gender thing and more about the individual.

I mean, I have a girl who texted me this morning about a full-sized mirror across from her new bed and how all she can think about is exploiting it for sex.

There's just a massive social stigma against girls who, well, show interest in sex at all. I dated a shy girl, we slept together after two weeks (which I feel is a while to wait but w/e) and she begged me not to think she was a slut for sleeping with me so soon.
>>
>>17531484
thats kind of what I think aswell, but how can I give my GF the comfort to let that aspect out?

my last GF took more than a year to somewhat let go and be less uptight

you got any hints?
>>
>>17531285
I quite clearly answered you, i think it's you who is struggle to read the reply here. No, i am not familiar with the sequence of actions.
>>
>wait til you're alone with her
>open your mouth
>form the words "I would like to take our relationship further physically, how does that sound to you?" or some other phrasing that you think gets the point across
>do this while causing air to be expelled from your lungs, causing your words to be audible
>she will hear the words and reply
>act based on her answer

I'm being snarky but really, if you can't tell from her body language, use your words and ask her.

>>17531546
best results will probably be a combination of verbal communication and body language. saying something like "let me know if I'm moving too fast, and I'll stop" is a good start. if she's moving your hand toward or away from her boobs/butt/crotch, that's a good indicator.

goddammit I wish western civilisation would stop getting its collective bloomers in a bunch over sex and just start teaching people this shit in high school.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.