/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an asshole and i openly admit it. >2 year and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1472962669367.png (280KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472962669367.png
280KB, 640x386px
I am an asshole and i openly admit it.

>2 year and a half relationship with my Gf.
>Constant discussions since past year, got heavier some time ago (even involving physical violence, usually it's her punching and i easily stop her hits or evade them.
>Have this gorgeous friend that i've known for a year and a half now.
>Cheat on my gf with my friend past May, making out with her at school.
>Things get worse when we go farther (she gave me a oral).
>Friend realizes i'm still on my relationship and wants to be the only one.
>Guiltyness eats me alive each day.
>Today i saw my gf and we had great sex all day.
>Go to a bar with my friend, we leave and end up fucking (for the first time) on my garage.

Now, i know my own actions have taken me to this place, but in al honesty, i really regret doing all this to my GF and i am crying right now.

I feel it's too late to stop things with my friend, she thinks i already broke up with my gf and it's very in love with me.

I realize i'm literally scum

My plans are currently two:

>Tell my girlfriend everything, tell my friend the situation and see what happens.

>Slowly dump my friend and then tell my gf the truth.
>>
In advance i thank anyone who takes the time to read my crap, thanks
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>17530981
Need ur age, and ages of girls involved
>>
I would try to avoid both of them for a while and make up my mind about which one I really want to be with.
Once I'm 100% certain the most important thing would be to dump the other one as quickly as possible. And then think about how I can at least partly compensate for what I did and hope the one I truly love forgives me.
>>
I'm assuming that's black in ss form, if it is thanks for ruining it for me
>>
File: 1466846301572.jpg (105KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
1466846301572.jpg
105KB, 700x521px
Man. You're in a pickle. I'd say, tell your girl you want a break. Continue with the friend for a week until it ends. Then tell your girl breaks over and you love her and that something happened with one of you're friends. Tell her what she wants to know happened, not that you lied to her. In the end, it will all work out. Trust me man, this is the way to go. I get that you're crying RN, but after the break that you really need, you'll be ready to go full throttle with ur girl. Tell her that too. Give her all your passwords. And live guilt free ma man.

Gl.
>>
leave both of them, you deserve neither. filthy cheat.
>>
Well, what can I say. You knew what you were doing, and you cannot avoid consequences, that's how the world is made. Have a good ride.
>>
>>17531057
I'm 18, friend is 19 and gf is 52
>>
>>17531111
52? U cant be serious?
>>
>>17531111
Kek 52, 25 either way is too much
>>
File: 1464559786894.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1464559786894.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>>17530981
I think you should tell them both what happened. It'll get some of the guilt off your conscious and then things will either
> go well, your gf some how forgives you and you learn from your mistakes to never cheat again
Or
> hit the fan, they both dislike you and you end up with neither, but you end up learning from your mistakes anyways
Point is to learn from what you've done and never cheat again.
>>
>>17531111
Well, that escalated quickly....
>>
You are in fact scum.
You have a few options.
Break up with gf and stay with friend.
Break up with friend and stay with gf.
Bail on both and put that shit behind you.
Try to get a harem with both of them, fail because they hate each other most likely, get none.
There is also the variable of telling the truth or not.
If you tell your gf you were cheating she won't take that lightly and will probably break up with.
If I was you (it's good that I'm not), I would tell them the truth and leave both of them, after all cheating is unforgivable, and I would never forgive myself for doing it.
>>
>>17531057

OP here.

I'm 23 and they both are 20.
>>
>>17531068

Problem is that both of them are at my university so everyday it's a game of avoiding one of them to greet the other, or avoid both of them. I am so fucking done with that, man.

>>17531076

I've considered that too, but, if i did that right now, i'd end up looking like a scumbag (more than i am) to my friend. I mean she'd be like: "Oh so you fucked me and then you tell me you need a break? Fuck you"

And it's worse with my Gf since we both are in very good terms atm and itd make her feel like shit.

But yeah, the one i truly like and love is my GF, i would say. Yes, i probably do not deserve her.
>>
Just keep fucking both of them. Who cares?
>>
>>17530981
Better option would be to dump the girlfriend like you said you had already done and keep getting it on with the new chick.
>>
>>17531991

I know i did terribly wrong and acted like an asshole but i am not emotionless, i am very aware of how much of damage i can do to both of this girls.

Basically, i can say that i don't mind ending up alone as much as they don't suffer.
>>
>>17532020

Anon, the problem is that i only see my friend with sex eyes and emotional support. With my girlfriend i feel the whole thing, love, sex, emotions, etc.

I really really prefer my Gf and i would do anything to stop all od this from happening if i could.

Also, sorry for the grammar, anons. English is not my first language.
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>17532738
They wont suffer, they'll find a new dick in no time
>>
>>17533446

I doubt it, well, not really but they both are very simmilar and they're not the kind of girl that likes to go to clubs to get dicks and stuff.

They are more like the typical tumblr virgin (well not really) girl with anxiety problems.
>>
>>17532744
I mean, your gf does obviously have some anger issues. And you guys arent exactly sailing smooth, so you say...
You might just be attached to her from being with her so long. js. Probably not a marriage relationship at this point, otherwise you wouldnt have cheated. Cheating comes from a lack of respect, and respect is the foundation of a balanced, healthy relationship.
>>
File: bird-cigarette.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bird-cigarette.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>17534093

I don't know man, i really enjoy spending time with her, i never get bored and i enjoy having sex with her. Would it be hypocrite or immature to say that i would love to be with her for the rest of my life? (Obviously after resolving all of our problems).

But yeah, my cheating happened at a time where things with my GF were pretty bad and my friend was always there to support me.
>>
>>17534129
The thing is, you'll never solve all your problems. And there will be times when things get bad, and you will have access to a variety of consoling things, sexual and otherwise. My point is, if you really care about this girl, tell her the truth and apologize profusely. She may take you back. She may not. Tell your friend you lied because you were stupid, immature, and didnt know how to handle being wanted by two people. Ask for her forgiveness, and understand if it never comes.

If you really are in love with he --tough shit, ya blew it. You need to grow up before you're ready for a lifelong monogamous commitment, that much is painfully obvious. The sooner you do that, the sooner you get to have a trust-filled, satisfyong, guiltless relationship.

Don't let her take you back until youre sure youve changed, if you care at all about her wellbeing.

Be a fucking man about it, dude.
>>
>>17531825
Ah ok thats better. I just wanted to know ur ages cuz if ur in high school then no one can help u

Anyway, its good that you are feeling guilty, you have made a mistake and broke the trust of your gf. Some people wouldnt care, but its good that you do.

That said, we can list out ur options:

Go for the girl you want, rejecting the other

Keep playing with both

Or dumping both.

I highly recommend sticking with the girk you want, now take a good masturbation session before you decide, itll let u tjink logically. Which girl is better for you.

Then u gotta either do the pussy thing or the right thing:

If u pick gf, gotta tell her that u cheated, but she means so much to you and u feel like conplete trash

If she dumps u, at least u can go for the other girl, or she accepts u. Both are the possibilities

If u pick friend, then just dump gf (by telling her u cheated, ur so sorry but u dont think this can work anymore).

All in all a pretty straightforward situation, we are young people, we make mistakes (im not saying you can forget about what you did, but dont try to cover it up with bullshit)

I know a guy who was married 20 years, cheated 10 years ago, wife never knew but he said the guilt eats him out every day.
>>
>>17531072

the episode been out guy lol
>>
I figure you're nearly finished Uni. The only thing that matters is that you find the one thats most important and go after them. If you dont think you wanna spend your life with either of them dump both.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.