[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, quick one. How does one casually slip into conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, quick one.

How does one casually slip into conversation that he's into the girls he's talking with? I mean how to do it smoothly, going for "I'M INTO YOU!" is just some foruth-grade shit and we're all to old for it
>>
Start with just slipping small things in. Words like pretty and cute but don't put it on heavy and don't sperg out and wait for a response while staring at your Velcro shoes. .
>>
Just show it with your body language and dont mention it verbally.
>>
as a girl myself I'd say make it known from the start or don't get cut up about it if you get friendzoned.
if you want to tell her you're interested, make sure its kinda lowkey and it's not going be awkward if she's not into you.
like give her somewhere to go in conversation.
>>
make jokes, teasing is good, and break the touch barrier. something as dumb as flicking away an imaginary speck or whatever if that's all you can do. when someone moves to touch you, you tend to instantly feel either "yes" or "no". maybe say something like 'you look great today' but nothing more deep and serious than that, you know? gesture for her to get close and tell her something like it's a secret only for her, maybe something a little 'naughty'. get a little closer than usual personal space, in general.

while you're doing this, pay attention to her. if she seems uncomfortable, stop what you're doing (without calling any attention to it, which will only make things more awkward) and don't do it anymore. if she is into it, she will reciprocate--touch you back, tease you back, smile and just, you know, be into it. be honest with yourself, you can tell if she's enjoying the attention or if you're making her uncomfortable.

you want to create a situation, an atmosphere, where things can progress from there, but which you can also *both* extricate yourselves from without too much trouble, embarassment, or awkwardness. so don't corner her, put her on the spot, bother her at work where she can't stop talking to you, etc. and then you won't make yourself so vulnerable that you feel shamed or humiliated if she's not into it. it's a win for everyone.
>>
>>17530881
What do you mean?
>>
Again, how many? Difficult to convince people of genuine interest. Will you be copying and pasting the same generic bullshit for each one that you're apparently in to?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.