[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I deserve to be loved? I've never been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (547KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
547KB, 500x284px
How do I know if I deserve to be loved? I've never been in a healthy loving romantic relationship and I think I want to be in one but my last relationship (if you can call it that) was really emotionally stressful and I don't wanna go through that again.

However I'm also fat and trying to lose weight, should I wait until I've lost the fat to pursue love? My appearance greatly affects my emotional self esteem of what I deserve and what I don't.

How do I know if I deserve love?
>>
at least you're not a woman, if you're hot guys will try to bang you for your looks and if you're not they won't look twice at you. there's literally no middle ground. maybe i'm jaded but i don't think dating is the way to find love.
>>
>>17530835
why do you have a need to "deserve" it in first place? love is unconditional.
>>17530914
>i don't think dating is the way to find love.
oh really? so what is the way?
>>
>>17530925
Clearly, the only love-finding option is the first one; Knock someone out, take them home, and if they're annoying let them be eaten by wild animals.
>>
>>17530835
>How do I know if I deserve to be loved?
Are you at least 6'3"?
Extremely good looking?
Huge dick?
Rich?

>>17530914
Even if you're ugly, men approach you, you fucking dumb roastie.
>>
>>17530935
>mansplaining how my life works
>never lived my life
the hotness switch is on/off; /r9k/s definition of a 7 is like a 9 irl you fucken deluded maggotdick.
>>
File: 1472338949830.png (29KB, 1210x445px) Image search: [Google]
1472338949830.png
29KB, 1210x445px
>>17530959
Dumb roastie. Actually using the term
>mansplaining

Just a gentle reminder that women only want Chad.
>>
>>17530965
is this the article which explains that men confuse personality with attractiveness or did your autism make your forget that impt relevant fact?
ever considered that the only reason men join dating sites is because they're too homely/autistic/mentally ill to pick up grils irl?
>>
>>17530935
>>17530935
OP here
>Are you at least 6'3"?
5'9 master race reporting in. I look 6' in boots though.
>Extremely good looking?
I'm fat, decent face and great smile but fat
>Huge dick?
Eh nothing special, I'm exactly the average but I'm fat so that might change once I lose weight.
>Rich?
Working on that daily.
>>
>>17530925
I think you have to deserve it because love isn't necessarily free. You have to earn it, and I'm wondering if I deserve it or if I don't then atleast I know that's why no one really likes me outside of some social interactions
>>
>>17530965
Women just want a guy. Any guy, except you. After all, why would anyone be attracted to a angry autistic fat neckbeard sperglord virgin NEET like you?
>>
>>17530835
it's your birthright.
>>
>>17530835
Unless you're a particularly evil bastard you deserve love. If you want to lose weight then do it for yourself or for your health, not to impress anyone. There are girls that are attracted to larger guys so maybe just focus on being a nice person and building your confidence. Then you can charm the pants off of girls that like you as you are.
>>
Love isn't deserved, it's earned.
Right now your self esteem is low, solve that first.
Work out, have a hobby, gradually lose weight with professional help...
It's possible, you just have to believe and never give up.
>>
>>17530914
>. maybe i'm jaded but i don't think dating is the way to find love.

you have probably been going about your dating life wrong. if you want a guy who is looking for love, dont fuck him straight away, make him wait although make your intentions clear. if you're going to bars/clubs you're obviously going to attract guys looking to only hook up.

also, its not only guys that mess women about, it happens to guys too. In the past i have been looking for a relationship and the girl has just used me to hook up. Sometimes girls will fuck guys because they want to reinforce to them selves that they can attract men. last girl i dated was all like "yeah, i want a relationship, i hate it when guys use me for sex" and then she only wanted to hook up with me even though i actually wanted a relationship.
>>
>>17531449
There's not many of those girls out there mate. But I still plan on losing it for myself. I'm not a shitty person or even known for being mean spirited, I just mostly keep to myself and otherwise I'm known as a pretty charismatic/funny guy.
>>
>>17531457
How do I improve self esteem of its based heavily around my weight? I've thinned out a bit in the last 4 months but I'm still not where I need to be physically
>>
>>17530835
>How do I know if I deserve to be loved?
"Deserve" hasn't got anything to do with it. Love doesn't work that way.

The real question is, are you ready for it? This is much harder to answer, but my first question is this: can you imagine yourself ever being happy, if you were never to find love at all? If the answer is no, then you are not ready.

Finding love before you are not ready is not a death sentence -I managed to do it myself- but it is dangerous. There are a whole lot of psychological pitfalls that you have to avoid as you continue your development, from clinging to controlling all the way up to abuse, Not only do you have to take care that you do not end up doing these things, you have to be careful that you don't allow them to happen to you either.

I got extraordinarily lucky. I almost became a clinger, but managed -narrowly- to avoid going all the way there. But I still cannot in cood conscience recommend that others try it: for every one of me, there are a dozen or more who end up in some very dark places.
>>
>>17532003
I'm the polar opposite of a clinger. I don't really make an effort to make lasting ties with people for social reasons. I make it a point to never rely on anyone else for anything let alone my emotional well being. So I can definitely picture myself being happy and alone but I've just seen love manifesting itself in so many ways and people talking about how amazing it feels. I want to experience that, I want to feel that someone actually cares about me that much. Every time someone has started to in my past, they've gone on to hurt me right after I let my guard completely down. So it's difficult for me to get close to anyone without expecting everything to come down in flames at any given moment.

am I even worthy of love if I can't completely trust anyone or am unable to bring myself to rely on anyone in any capacity?
>>
>>17530835
>deserve
no one inherently deserves anything, good or bad
we get what we get, and we get what we take. and yes, you should get in shape before pursuing anyone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.