[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 35. Is it too late for me to go back to school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1416525889410.jpg (193KB, 847x871px) Image search: [Google]
1416525889410.jpg
193KB, 847x871px
I'm 35. Is it too late for me to go back to school and become an architect?
>>
>>17530629
No
>>
>>17530629
No. And the longer you wait the more you'll keep thinking about it. Just do it now and get it over with.
>>
>>17530629
Building design is a very specific and targeted academic program most places. As long as you want to do the math then go for it
>>
>>17530629
Too late?
I mean, if you're going to college, maybe?
Masters degree probably takes 5 years, you will be 40.
Sure, you will have a Masters Degree in Architecture, but why hire you over a 23 year old who just finished his Degree as well?
Not to mention debt.
If you don't mind any of that, then go ahead, if you get high enough grades you will probably be hired straight away perhaps? Not sure, but it's your life, do what you want with it.
>>
Never too late, just apply and go for it.
>>
>>17530638
Depends how you look at it. A lot of young people are insufferable little shits but they're easy to mold how you want them to be. A grown ass man who's getting his shit together may be appealing to a lot of employers. He'll just have to be able to prove he can still be flexible and adapt to new things.
>>
>>17530629
Let's say it takes you 5 years. Would you rather be 40 and an architect or 40 and wishing you had gone to school five years ago?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.