[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female friend of mine who I've known for a year asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 34

File: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (23KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
Get_c405db_1272309.jpg
23KB, 500x440px
A female friend of mine who I've known for a year asked if she could join me on a trip I'm taking next month. I thought it was interesting that she was so forward about wanting to join me and gladly accepted the offer.

The problem is that I'm a guy, and I'm well aware of the narrative that surrounds men and women being "just friends" (that is to say, they don't exist, and at least one secretly wants to bone the other). A couple of male friends are already egging me on to put a move on her, or seem to think that this was part of some cunning plan on my behalf to get closer to her. In reality I have put women/dating on the backburner, and just want to enjoy spending quality time with people I feel comfortable around. I've grown tired of doing everything by myself, and when people themselves offer to accompany me on my trips like this I'm very enthused.

I won't lie and say that I am not attracted to her. The problem is I've been burned so many times and while she is fun, interesting, cool and pretty good looking I can't pull the trigger. I don't think a relationship is what I need right now. And I don't think pursuing her is in the best interest of my emotional/mental wellbeing. The only thing that would change my mind is if, we go on this trip and we find out we are very compatible and there's even some spark. Otherwise the last thing I want to do is muck up a quality friendship with something stupid like "confessing my feelings" (ugh) or some similar nonsense.
>>
Why am I so damn prude? Everyone who is into me just want to fuck me. Take me on a damn date before you send lewd pictures to me on Snapchat dammit. Why is it that people today view sex as the primary target? I just want a relationship first. Sex comes later when I feel like we're intimate enough.

I like you too but you're giving me the wrong message when you do that, buddy. Am I just too sheltered? Did living in a Catholic household make me feel this way or am I justified when I hold these values?

Is the dating scene gone? Is it just hook ups now? Maybe I'm just wrong thinking things wrong. Maybe it's sex first then getting to know each other later.
>>
Went from lying in bed trying to sleep to sitting in a room with 6 guys and a girl, all of them high as fuck and several of them snorting Molly off my roommate's desk

Despite my initial jitters about them getting busted, I was actually really happy that this happened. It's the most human connection I've had in a while.
>>
I think we both know we want to fuck, but that doesn't stop me wanting to spend quality time with him, enjoying our lives together, doing things together, because he makes me so happy. I just love his company so much. He feels so good. Of all my friends, hobbies and work arrangements, he's the only one that makes me feel that boost, he's lovely. I'm in love with him all ways
>>
My bf and I have had a lot of issues with our sex life... he can never stay hard, never seems into it, and he has a low sex drive. I tried for a long time everything I could think of -- dressing in ways he enjoys, trying to figure out any fetishes he might have so I could appeal to them (none, apparently?), getting him to go to the doctor, medical treatments, etc. I even got naked and danced around for him. Nothing ever helped. He has always enjoyed being at least giving me attention (grabbing me and such), but that's about the extent of our sexual contact.

As a result... I've started shying away from sexual contact. I get anxious about even thinking about approaching him about sex, and I find myself pulling away from him, and trying to hide when I'm masturbating. I don't have a sex drive towards him anymore... I enjoy cuddling, and his company, but I don't *want* him like I used to. I find it hard to even imagine trying to be with him anymore. I feel bad that this is what it's come to, but I felt so discouraged for so long I stopped caring.

He walked in on me masturbating yesterday and I yelled at him to get out. I feel terrible about it, but I was so embarrassed and shocked I just wanted to get him out of the room before he saw what I was doing.

I'm so stressed out over this but I don't know what to do. I just want to feel like I used to.
>>
>>17531197
Could be depression and/or stress, both of which can fuck with the libido. Could be a compatibility issue, or maybe there are issues in the relationship that affect your sex life. Cheating is not necessarily the reason, but to blame him for it automatically will not help your relationship, because if it was the other way around, the man would be accused of being selfish and not considering the woman's needs in wanting sexual contact. Think about your feelings towards him and how they are affected, and how his feelings are affected by your response to him
>>
I like loli.
>>
that's what happens? I think we are fiends, but you do not want to talk to me, it is my fault? I only care about you. Never tell me because these bad, and that makes sad, because a trust you, and you in me not. Maybe you're feeling, but say it and not bother you anymore, you know to find me, if you want.
>>
>>17530591
The old thread is still up...
>>
Smartass I have a syndrome that caused infertility I'm not getting it treated. Too poor to reproduce anyway. Yay for shitty genetics
>>
I seem to be suffering from some kind of anhedonia. I don't enjoy anything. I have no drive to do anything. I'm only barely functional as a human being. It's been like this for years now.

I WANT to get off my ass and do shit. To have confidence. Energy. To get shit done. To work towards some goal and become a better human being. Or even just to satisfy my base desires.

But I don't. I sit on my ass posting shit on the internet all day. "Hur but Anon, just get rid of the internet". I would, if I didn't need it for half the things I need to do and half the things I want to do. It's a crutch, but not the cause. It used to be video games, but guess what? They started boring me.

I just want to do SOMETHING. Something I enjoy, that I can be proud of, that's representative of some journey forward. But the combination of not enjoying anything, and of my extremely negative outlook where I can reason why something is useless within seconds just kills it for me. So I sit on the internet, arguing with autists over nothing.

I just want to get off my ass and be a useful, complete human being. But no-one who hasn't been a NEET knows how goddamn hard it is, and how much fucking shame you have to swallow. And in the meantime I'm pissed off and easily annoyed. I fucking hate this. Just kill me. Just get it over with. If this is life, I am done.
>>
What are you doing to me? I'm stuck as you come to me when I've finished a chore. What is this? Have you got someone else? I need you. I love you
>>
I'm too shy and introverted.
>>
>>17531408
Let yourself go
>>
Please, dear sweet heart

I love you
>>
>>17531299
You really do need to cut down on the stimulation. Usually 3 weeks is sufficient to completely reset your brain. You should also work out and cut processed sugar out of your diet because these symptoms are all indicative of low testosterone. In fact, pretty much all the symptoms of major depression are also symptoms of low testosterone.

Constant overstimulation from electronic screens causes your body to release large amounts of cortisol and cortisol destroys testosterone. They have an inverse relationship actually such that if one rises, the other falls. General stress and and anxiety will add to this as well. Sitting on your ass also tanks testosterone. Having more body fat also tanks testosterone. Sugar also tanks testosterone.

Eating fat and protein and getting vigorous exercise and plenty of sleep boost testosterone. Plenty of studies have also shown that aerobic exercise of just 30 minutes can greatly stimulate production of new brain cells in the hippocampus as well as increasing levels of certain neurotrophic factors which help them migrate and survive and integrate into the brain. The hippocampus shrinks quite a bit in people who are depressed, so it's no surprise that studies have shown that running is as effective an antidepressant as prozac.

btw, in case I didn't make it clear there are a lot of other reasons why overstimulation can lead to the type of symptoms you're experiencing that I didn't go into that are unrelated to testosterone.
>>
I want to commit suicide, and the only reacon I haven't already is because it's too painful.
>>
>>17531545
Don't
>>
>>17531545
Ikr if it was painless it would be an easy road.
>>
Fuck me, keep the seats down
And let's sleep under stars
A lot
>>
>>17531564
Why not?
>>
I'm super homesick in an unfamiliar country on a family holiday and feel stupidly ungrateful

i just want to go home already
>>
By chance, I just met a friend who I haven't met in quite some time, almost 2 years, I believe.

He changed quite a lot, I could see. But I couldn't see how much things around him has changed.

We sat down and talked a little, and he told me that he's having very big problems. He didn't tell me everything in details, but I could worked out the story somewhat. Apparently his parents are having "problems" with each other, it has been going on for years and it's been eating him away slowly. His mother is now giving her all to be able to support herself and her son without a reliable source of money or any connection at all, and my friend is also sitting duck because he too has no experience nor connection whatsoever.

I wanted to help, but I couldn't anything. I myself is just fresh out of school and is looking for a job without much success myself. I could barely tell him "to hang in there". All I could do was sit there, listen to him talk and cried.

I couldn't do anything.

God, I feel so useless.
>>
>>17531572
There's something to live for, to give your life meaning, please try to improve the situation instead of ending the future
>>
>>17530732
I feel the same, and i'm a dude with no catholic upbringing or conservative values or any of that shit.
I just don't see the point in going around banging strangers. Gotta get to know someone first, go on dates, bond a bit, get some chemistry going. Can't just send some dick pics and jump into bed.

What you're seeing is the horniest and sluttiest 20% of guys going around hitting on every girl they see, since if they hit on 20 girls, odds are 1 of them actually will want to smash no-questions-asked. They're like telemarketers or door-to-door salesmen. Just ignore em.
>>
Masturbation feels better than sex and I literally do not want a girlfriend anymore
>>
>>17531299
>I seem to be suffering from some kind of anhedonia. I don't enjoy anything. I have no drive to do anything. I'm only barely functional as a human being. It's been like this for years now.
>I just want to do SOMETHING. Something I enjoy
I know that feel, man. I ain't a NEET at all (4.0 college student and workaholic), but i understand. I convince myself to keep going with ideas of honor, duty, responsibility, and so forth, that it's the right thing to do, that i have an obligation to my fellow men. Maybe that'll work for you, maybe not.
>how much fucking shame you have to swallow
That's where the "honor and duty" part comes in. At the end of the day, we judge ourselves.

>>17531197
Consider getting yourselves to a sex therapist.
Yes, that's a real thing, they try to help couples like you for a living.

>>17531408
>I'm too shy and introverted.
No you ain't. Personality is just personality, there's no better or worse.
Stop looking at other people and thinking "i wish i was like them". They just have other problems. Grass ain't greener on their side.
>>
>>17531526
>I want to commit suicide, and the only reacon I haven't already is because it's too painful.
Painful how? For your family? For your friends?
>>
>>17531526
Yes, I exhibit classic symptoms of arousal addiction. It sucks. I used to study psychology, so I'm familiar with a lot of this stuff. The biggest problem is the disconnect between knowledge and action. I can know one thing or another, but doing it is quite a different matter. It sounds stupid, and it kind of is. It also hangs together with habit. It's damn hard to just... forget you were doing something to better yourself when it isn't a habit, and slip back into your old, shitty habits.
>>
I've successfully managed to kill all my feelings for my ex. On the flip side I feel completely empty inside now. It's not a bad feeling, everything feels light as if nothing matters. I'm okay with this, as I feel okay with everything now.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
>>
File: image.gif (860KB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
860KB, 245x243px
I'm pretty much being ghosted by people who mean so much to me, it's been 16 days since we last talked. I feel like there's holes in my heart, and extremely empty.

I've had abdominal problems for 7 months, I feel like I'm carrying Satan's fucking child.
>>
>>17531842
>I've had abdominal problems for 7 months, I feel like I'm carrying Satan's fucking child.
go to the doctor dammit
>>
>>17531237
You monster.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>17531873

Ugh I'm going soon. But it affects how I sleep too, like I woke up 3 times last night because of it. Im so tired
>>
>>17531299
I have the same problem anon
You're not alone
>>
>>17532002
go to a shrink, it's often fixable
>>
I'm worried about my ex. His mental health is bad and I know our split is really heavy on him. He wants nothing to do with my anymore so I should stop caring but I can't. I don't know what to do.
>>
This board fucking sucks cock

>Have to actually go into threads to see what's being replied to
>Have to scroll all the way to the top of the fucking page to reply to a post
>No auto-refresh
>Total of five posters on the board at any given time
>Three are just shitposters
>The other two are normie tumblr cumstains
>Same 20 questions over and over again
>Everything is about relationshit
>>
File: 1472515945382.gif (184KB, 202x121px) Image search: [Google]
1472515945382.gif
184KB, 202x121px
>>17532544
Ironically the shitposters give the best advice :^)

I nominate V for being the most helpful shitposter though but thats only because he's old and prob rapes kids
>>
>>17532544
Not having 4chanx is totally your fault you know.
Can't argue for the last ones tho.
>>
I've fallen in love too fast, and I'm sorry if you don't like it, I guess if you're gone, I am. I don't want to be around this place without you. This chance at love has destroyed me. If you love me, you won't leave me in this state. Are you angry at me? I'll leave if you want me to. I'd do anything for you
>>
I need trust
If you show me I can trust you, I will
And I'll be true
>>
>>17531834
your initials?
>>
>>17532607
You don't love me......you made that clear.
>>
I always wondered why when I look in the adv threads why people drive really fast past my house. Doesn't bother me just curious
>>
>>17532630
I take it you are who I'm talking about? The guy I'm talking about, I love deeply
>>
i'm really fucking bummed
my best mate has this gf who is a total whore
cheated on him over 5 times, was about to ditch him and move with her ex couple states away (though we don't know for sure)
said he's just as bad because he calls her a bitch (jokingly)
so i told him to dump her. she's no good. she's nuts
then he tells me they worked it out and HE apologized

i thought it was retarded of him but didn't say much after that, his life
now he's acting a lot more distant and drinking more and it makes me sad as fuck i'm losing my best friend to some crazy whore
>>
I'm so disappointed that you can be so passionate about how important it is not to use racial slurs and ableist terms and such and still say crap like "bitch" and "ho" and "slut." Why do we matter less to you. I asked you to stop calling me a bitch and you were really receptive and great about it, but I feel really weird about asking you not to say that stuff in general so I'm not going to.

Also, overindulgence in alcohol isn't cool or funny. Your friend had a rough night and passed out because he drank too much. Why is that cool.
>>
>>17532620
You get a T.
>>
I think finally, I might have the courage to say it. I know it's shitty to break off any type of relationship over the phone, but I don't even want the temptation to be there for him. Background: It's a friend with benefits situation, or rather, was, as I've refused to see him for over a week now.

It's been a dilemma for me, because I've always tried to make any sort of break up happen in person, but fuck it all. I've been broken up with in many different shitty ways, so fuck caring, right?

It's just that, with this guy, I basically have to adopt a whole different persona. I can barely be a shred of my real self around him. I can't say "No" or be sarcastic without getting things like "I hate when you say that" or "say yes" or "Don't talk to me like that, be a good girl"

Fuck that. There's a guy who likes the real me. There's a guy who enjoys how fiery and sarcastic my personality can be. Who loves it that I can take the shit I dish out. He's the one who's good for me. I'm not about to be changed by anyone or anything. I've never cared that much about anyone, and I sure as shit don't care enough about the FWB. Sure, his dick is big, but that's almost a dealbreaker, as I can't stay comfortable in many positions with him.

Little does he realize, he could never break me. He wanted a perfect little submissive who does as she's told all the time, and I never like to do what I'm told. Little does he realize, others before him have tried to break me. None have succeeded. None ever will.

I hope he finds that perfectly submissive girl. It's not me, and it'll never be me.
>>
>>17532794
That was deep anon. You're admirable
>>
>>17532797
Do you really mean that? I really appreciate it. Being called admirable, to me, is a rather lofty compliment.
>>
>>17532794
>i let chad treat me like shit but it was all part of my plan! ill fuck someone else now and that will show him
>>
That is a horrible idea xD Good luck when ok dude whoop day ass. I got me a good old country nasty man were both checks anyway all part of the deal. Will we ever openly admit it? Hell nae talking out my ass this is truly a great day
>>
>>17532794
so why were you with him for so long
>>
the relationship ends, because although you mean the world to me, I can't cope with you staying out all or most of the night x times a week. It hurts so much
>>
>>17532857
Because she's a worthless slut.
>>
>>17532825
yeah and deciding to end a relationship because I don't wanna be treated like shit is what now? it was quite literally just sex and I never intended to be more.
>>17532857
I wasn't with him all that long. Not even a year. I think maybe it was a few months. I guess the "Finally" may have implied it was quite a while. It really wasn't.
>>
>>17532883
oh yeah nailed it, I'm so slutty almost every one I've fucked I've been in a relationship with. I'm a massive whore.
>>
>>17532890
let me guess, you were really the one using him, right? lol
>>
>>17532918
I wouldn't say that. I try not to give myself any illusions. I don't see what's such a big deal about ending this and why I'm being called out for it? I realize it's the temperament of 4chan in general, but damn, son, it's 2016. Should I really just let him keep on using me? That's not about to happen.

So basically, I'm calling off an unhealthy relationship and being called out for it, but if I stayed, it'd be Oh I don't see why you put up with that, you weak ass woman.

Do you suppose anyone will ever understand that we get shit on no matter what road we travel?
>>
i'm kinda still laughing about how that woman told us she hopes we get married one day. and that I told her we'd literally just met that night. (obviously we hadn't) Maybe it's a good omen, but really, I'm not that superstitious.

Honestly, of all the first dates I've been on, that's the first time someone's said anything like that. It's strange.
>>
Out of curiosity I keep noticing the use of an I phone. Those things are pretty fancy huh. I only know three people who use them
>>
>>17532941
right, because you had to make the extremely difficult decision of either going without sex for a little bit or being treated like shit so you could get some dick. hence why everyone is calling you a whore
>>
I post this a lot but I'm not over it yet so I'm gonna keep posting it.

I'm in love with my sister in law.
>>
I think I might have diabetes and it's terrifying me, I think I had a panic attack because of it the other night. I've never had one before and it was fucking awful. I called my parents the next day and I've calmed down quite a bit since then, but the fact that they are on the other side of the country right now is just shitty.

Seeing the doctor this week, hopefully it's nothing, because it's freaking me the fuck out these days.
>>
>>17532462
initials?
>>
>>17532995
I had a friend that went through the same thing and trust he is twice my size. It's just a panic attack just vent. It'll go away soon. You're straight :)
>>
File: 1412549958805-3.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412549958805-3.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
I worry about what happens next to much and need to learn to live in the moment.
at the same time I'm far to worried about my present situation and need to look forward towards all the great shit I'm going to be doing soon.
and don't even get me started on the past.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 325x325px
I hate those who take any kind of love for granted.
>>
I look at you and a get a flash of who you are. Who are you? We know each other, but how? You remind me so much of someone, you could be them. It's like you're the new them. I love the new you the most, and how we seem to be able to make each other happy without resentment even though the past is haunting, I'm ready to leave it there and move forward with you, if you feel the same
>>
>>17532462
Have you tried to do anything for him? Have you tried to speak with him?
I'm guessing he was really into you and you didn't sit and talk like adults.
>>
I'm 24, I own my own company, I'm a student, and I work a decent job where I set my own hours. I'm depressed, but who isn't. I don't make enough to afford my apartment on my own, though, because student + part time doesn't result in a lot of money.

My boyfriend is 31 and has a class-A CDL, but he's working at this shit-ass job at a moving company. He's also depressed, but who isn't.

He treats me relatively well. There's no romance, he didn't get me a gift for my birthday because he was poor. (Though he spent $30 on FIFA the week before..) But I've been treated poorly, and he certainly doesn't do that. He cooks dinner for us most nights, he's decent in bed, but he sure as fuck doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do. Reasonable.

But I'm getting frustrated. I live in the midwest. I don't want to live in the midwest. I want to get married and have a family eventually. He spent 6 months getting his CDL revalidated and getting clean from weed, for a job he was offered driving long-haul. We spent a lot of money getting his shit together. Finally happens, he gets laid off 2 months later. Didn't even have regular enough runs to make the money to cover getting CDL revalidated. In the meantime, bc broken foot and no weed (insert a 6pack a night) he gained like 70 pounds.

But instead of jumping back into it, he goes back to the shitty fucking job he was at in the first place. Starts smoking weed again.

My parents divorced recently. I'm depressed and suicidal as ever. I don't want to leave a man who loves me and treats me right, but I'm afraid that we'll never do the shit we want to do if he can't get his ducks in a row. I don't know if I'm actually unhappy with him, or if I'm just extrapolating fears from their divorce and my depression into something I feel is controllable.
>>
First and foremost I need rest. I made it pretty clear to everyone around me that I needed time off from everything to think about what I'm want to do with my life. Already spent time off at the suicide prevention center and in a cabin by the sea. I got to finish reading No more Mr Nice Guy and I'm gonna read it again and do the breaking free activities.

Funny thing that when I just told everybody to leave me alone and rest and that I wasn't available anymore to do all this shit for them they all suddenly started caring about my well being.

I'm gonna start taking care of myself now and figure my shit out. Wish I had a nice girl to just relax and laugh and that I don't need to drink to be comfortable with.
>>
>>17533122
my ex did this to me. Haven't heard from her in 9 months
>>
>>17533193
What was the build up to the breakup?
>>
>>17533195
a lot of things. First she was slowly losing interest in me. I she started being unavailable and we got into fights sometimes. I tried to be her therapist and that was a very bad idea. Also I was stressed with work and everything and we couldn't see each other as much. I was frustrated on how I was treated and I was starting to think that she was cheating on me. She would also always try to change subject instead of talking thing out. She didn't feel comfortable opening up to me.

So i dumped her because it was just too painful for me to maintain. I then got mad at her for sending a picture of herself wearing the kind of outfit she knew I liked by "accident". I got mad at her for trying to lure me back in because I needed space and that it was disrespectful to do so because it wasn't a fun decision to make. She got mad and blocked me everywhere.
>>
I want to kiss him. I don't like kissing. Like, as a rule.
But I can't stop thinking about his lips on mine. His hands in my hair. His smell surrounding me. It makes me feel safe.

Too bad he's now dating a barely-legal, SJW bimbo.
Oh well. Even if he were single again, I'd never make my move. No one wants average, when there are brainless 10's walking around, just waiting to be arm-candy.
>>
>>17533246
I would kill for average.
If average meant she wasn't going to be a nut who sends me hourly pictures of her cat, or thinks she has ESP.
>>
Hey, it's me

I texted you last night, but maybe you saw it and forgot to respond like you do sometimes. I sent that because I really need to talk to you about something. It's not like, urgent or anything, but it is important so I'd appreciate it if we could talk about it.

I just want to know where we stand. Like, we help each other out when we're down, we text late at night sometimes, and I really like that and appreciate that. But when it's not late at night and we don't need help with bad thoughts keeping us awake, it feels like there's nothing really happening between us. We don't really hang out, we barely even talk or text when one of us isn't feeling extremely depressed. And I don't know why that is, because at least for me I see you as someone I could be really close with. I relate to you more than everyone, I've told you that so many times. But it just feels like there's this huge distance between us being real, close friends, and I've been trying to cross it but it feels like you're not putting the same effort in for some reason, and I'm just confused.

And wow, okay, I've gone this far, I might as well push it even further: I'm not saying any of this because I want to fuck you, okay? I get that you don't like me that way, and I'm fine with it. I'm not trying to get closer to you to try to get you to fall for me or whatever. All I want is to spend more time with you because being around you makes me feel happy and it makes me feel safe.

This is probably coming off as clingy or needy. And honestly that's the reason that I've been trying to deal with this on my own, because I didn't want to make you feel weirded out by me saying all of this. But if things keep going the way they're going between us, all this uncertainty? I don't know if I'd be able to keep talking to you at all. Being stuck in limbo like this between best friends and awkward acquaintances hurts so much.
>>
File: 1029681_1375601178942_500_281.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1029681_1375601178942_500_281.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>17533261
>doesn't want a chuuni gf

No wonder your life sucks
>>
>>17533237
She sounds like an emotionally unavailable child anon. She was using you for god know what, possibly just familiarity and comfort and unable to help you when you needed it.
>>
>>17533266
Initials for?
>>
>>17533268
I've had two. Two was enough.
If one more god damn woman tells me she's a hacking genius I will set her router to redirect every site to meatspin
>>
>>17533266
And you know, I'm perfectly willing to accept that this is just a misunderstanding generated by my own self-doubt and anxiety. That it's all a matter of circumstances, with you being busy with stuff and me taking a couple of isolated incidents of you being busy or not responding to texts as signs that you don't care about me or want to be close to me when you really do. If that was the case it wouldn't surprise me.

But the worst possible thing you could do to me right now is to lie to me. So if you actually do see me as too weird or awkward, or if there's something about you that makes you not want to be friends with me anymore, please just tell me that. Don't be afraid that it's going to hurt my feelings. I'm good at letting go of people who I know don't care about me. It's the constant fear of if they're lying to me or just spending time with me out of pity that makes everything hard.

But obviously if that's not the case and that's all in my head, great, fantastic, tell me that too. And I'll believe you. But you need to understand that I don't like the way we are now. I want something to change. Maybe that's because I'm a shitty person and need more validation. I don't know. But if we just keep going like we are now, eventually I'm going to start questioning again if things are alright between us, and I'm going to get irrational and sad again, and next time it's probably going to be even harder for me to talk to you about this because there's going to be a whole other layer of guilt on top of that, because I didn't trust you the first time.

I know that you're busy a lot and you have your own shit to deal with and you have your other friends. I'm still rational, I'm not going to demand to be the center of your attention. I just want some clarification, and maybe a stronger sense of closeness with you in the future. I'm sorry if that's a lot to ask, and if it's not something that you can give, then just let me know and I'll do my best to move on.
>>
>>17533285
Why?

Hers or mine?
>>
>>17533303
Hers?
>>
>>17533312
AD
>>
File: wallhaven-366820.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-366820.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>17533292
>chuuni gf
>woman

They are girls anon

You fucked up
>>
>>17533271
That's probably it.
>>
File: Friends with Benefits.jpg (58KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
Friends with Benefits.jpg
58KB, 550x547px
19 in university, second year. One of my friends from first year made a comment indicating she was horny while we were in her dorm, I flirted back, and we got down to business. Right before we had sex, she reveals she is a virgin. I start backing off, telling her I can't be that casual for her first time, but she tells me that this was her decision "just be gentle." I have sex with her, it was fun. I ask if she wants to stay friends with benefits, she says yeah.

Now we are entering the third week of the term, we've had sex three more times. She asks me if I've had sex with any other girls besides her. Honestly reply to her, "not since we started this." Then, she tells me she really likes me and wanted to be in a relationship.

Problem: I'm a closet atheist. My parents don't know this. Strict fundamentalist Muslims. Dad's arab, mom is converted white. I explain to her that I've already dated in secrecy like this and I always felt bad the girl got the short end of the stick. She says she understands but that's fine with her, she has asian friends in the same situation. I now have a gf.

Tell it to me straight, anons. I've already tested the waters telling my dad I don't believe in God. I got sent to a fucking mosque for sessions with their imam for three weeks during my junior year. I'm saving right now in college while I work as a barista, but my aim is medical school. Dad would probably pay for it, but if he finds out I'm in a relationship, even I don't know what the fuck is going to happen. I feel like I need to vent more than I do actual advice. Do I have no choice but to keep this shit secret for another eight years?
>>
Today at work I had to put a Chicken out of its misery and this one in particular got to me. I've been working on this farm for a while and have dealt with numerous dead birds (both Layer and broiler) fucked up by Predators at night. In fact, I've executed and eviscerated a bunch too..

This one layer though... It got its Wing torn off the night before and holy shit it looked so pathetic. It wouldn't move and its were shut and would respond minimally when touched. I Held it in my hands for a while in the Truck on a 10 minute ride from one farm to another.

Then I took it to the back, put it head on a wooden bloc, took a large Stone, and bashed its head in. Of course the thing twitched to absolute shit for a few minutes. Then I picked it up and threw it in the compost pile. It landed with a thud, and that was that.

This universe is fucked... I don't know why this one in particular got to me, but it did.
>>
I know /adv/ is a little biased sometimes but I will say this.

My girlfriend wants to experiment with other mans. Not fuck them, she say that not having the posibility to choose drives her crazy. I know she won't choose kiss other guy always, but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17531950
You are revelealing a part of me i didn't know well.
You make me want to take care of you and share your pain with me.
Fuck, if i had a different upbringing i would be the guy who everyone opens up to and help anyone.
>>
File: 1473035679477.png (135KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473035679477.png
135KB, 400x300px
>>17533340
Return to the old gods and Hathor will ensure your woman is fruitful
>>
>>17533261
I wish more people were like this. It's not like being not-hot is a disease...

I have drive and a decent amount of brains, and I'm not ugly or un-hygenic. I just can't help but feel overlooked by him. We've flirted and made out before, so I guess I'm good enough to tide him over in between 'pretty girls'.

Then again, that's probably just the bitterness talking. He's a great guy. He's funny and smarter than I am. And it's my fault for not really expressing the depth of my attachment.
Shit, he is too good for me.
>>
>>17533364

You sound like a sweet guy, it's good to discover new thing about yourself
>>
>>17533357
Take a little moment, if you would, to appreciate that she respected you enough, and trusted you enough, to tell you that. Most women would rather keep that bottled up inside for fear of being rejected outright.

As for some advice: this is actually pretty healthy. If you both understand that your relationship is a conscious choice, instead of a default, it helps you appreciate each other more.
Also, as someone who has had a decade-long polyamorous relationship, I can tell you that my love for my boyfriend is an entirely different animal from the love I have for my husband, and they both appreciate what the other does for me, emotionally. So, it's not really something I think you should beat yourself up over.
>>
>>17532978
well yeah obviously
no, you see, I didn't give much detail or insight into the real situation here. at first it was fine, then it kind of escalated into this shit, where he started showing and talking about what he really wanted in a girl. I thought, maybe I could tolerate it, but after a time or two, I knew I couldn't anymore. I'm getting too old for this shit.
>>
>>17533370
kek. Thanks for the laugh, at least.
>>
File: 1472686325547.jpg (117KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472686325547.jpg
117KB, 600x800px
>>17533452
Hope you don't killed for being an apostate

Kek will always welcome you with open arms
>>
>>17533423
Sorry for the delay, I never expected a reply.

The thing is, that I'm kinda "fuddy-duddy" (google said is the translation) to do it this way, sorry if I don't use the apropiate words.

I'm not angry, I'm just sad, I mean, this was a relationship that it started as "I like you at 100%" but that turnt to be kinda false, and I did some little changes that I mostly don't care.

But I, as partner, I need to fulfill my other partner, not only not being enough atractive to her, but the feeling I get from her of "I need to explore" is what hurts me the most. I know I can try an open relationship or something like that, but I know I won't feel great, because as I said, I'm too "fuddy-duddy".

She asures me she won't search sex in others, and I trust her at 100%, that's why she could tell me witout fear, but I don't know how to handle the situation.
>>
The only thing keeping me from beating the ever living fuck out of the people I spend 40 hours a week with is the goddamn law.

This may sound like I'm being a tough guy but there are people out there right now who have been asking for it for a few months now.
>>
>>17533407
I'm discovering a shit ton of things about me this year and it feels weird.
As if i was never myself at any given time but only part of me. I've chaged a lot in life and now i feel like a puzzle whose pieces where never together in the same place and time.
This doesn't bother me much but gives me a weird feeling.
>>
>>17533475
Hahaha! I know that feel, anon, I really do. I'm the barista a few posts above yours. I serve coffee from 4 AM to 10 AM. Almost every day I feel like strangling a customer.

Don't ever let that anger take control of you. Try venting it towards a hobby you like.
>>
>>17533486
Thanks for understanding.

It's a good thing I've started lifting.

I think I will do that now.
>>
File: tenor.gif (427KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
427KB, 500x281px
>>17533497

Lifting is for fags

Learn how to fight
>>
>>17533483
Yeah I can agree, when you learn something about yourself, it gives a strange feeling. Also, were you the original anon that told me to go to the Doc?
>>
>>17533507
On this thread, no.
>>
>>17533516

Well, I hope you discover more new things about yourself, good luck, anon
>>
>>17533067
From C

>>17533122
He's going full NC with me, I'm blocked and everything. We didn't even break up properly, he shut down and I never heard from him. I basically got ghosted after 2 years. Last time I checked with a mutual friend he was taking it hard and drinking. Another mutual friend can't even get a response from him. He's a grown ass man but I don't trust him to take care of himself. I've asked people to talk to him to check-in and distract. I want to swing by but I know he won't open the door because he ignored every other easier option of talking.
>>
when we hugged, i had my face in his chest and he had his face in my hair.
it feels like such a sacred moment. i can't stop thinking about that night. i hope for many more like it. with him.
>>
Things just can't be peaceful, huh? Some innocent bystander has to be dragged into your vendetta. I have one issue on hand as it is, but now I have to act on this just to stop them being pulled in further? I don't have the patience for this any longer, my patience has been worn down over the last couple of years by you and your friends, and I'm already ticked off because of my feelings regarding another matter.

In an attempt to stay rational, I'm trying to ponder the act which will cause the least damage
>>
>>17533541
Thanks, i'm trying.
Good luck with your parthenogenesis.
>>
>>17533600
That's just cute.
You have my blessings for that.
>>
>>17533326
And yours?
>>
>>17533702
CO

Why do you care, Anon? Are you gonna pray for me or something?
>>
>>17533733
I'll pray for your death
>>
Laying discontent with the events that cause my self hate and regret I'll sit right here and built on my pent up rage and hate. Unopened letters and empty bottles littering my hallway forget clean laundry. Old coats hung in my closet but nothing to cover my body. Warmth fleeting from under the door where did my air condition go? Smooth sailing or just ignorant bliss either way I miss your kiss. Self doubt not a lack of confidence but a realist, play the organ and listen to the music. Clashing gongs going off in every direction where is my salvation, does it end in the morning or does it start when I wake up. Am I living or day dreaming I can't find my way out. Misery loves company but theirs only two in this group, me and my self hate. God created us in his image so how could he have made this my fate? Do I deserve the same praise as he for I am one of his children or am I just an apostle of desires left unfulfilled and forgotten? Wheres the faith in darkness how do I read your prayers off the book of hope when its too dark to even see the page. When do I find content in this cage? Safety harnesses protect you from falling but mine just choked me and here I am stuck in a cave will I ever be free of this pain?
>>
>>17533751
That's really good.
>>
>>17533826
Thanks, drunken words.
>>
>>17533834
Better than I could do sober, my friend
>>
>>17533841
Its just words man. Feels and stuff its all words. Just start putting them out. I listen to a lot of feely music that influences my want to write this stuff.
>>
Super stupid problem to have but idk why it bothers me so fucking much.

I've been in my first relationship for almost three years now and I love her so much. But every now and then I have these periods where I get disillusioned with our relationship, like I'll be with her but I won't see her. As if she's just a dream or a presence and not someone that's real. Again, it's just a periodical thing and it goes away either by itself or with some inner distress.

But fuck my asshole, I'm very quickly developing feelings for her best friend. What the fuck kind of bullshit is that. I love my girlfriend, I know I do. Why is this happening...

I'm turning 21 this Christmas eve and they both wanna get me fucked up on wine and shit and I'm terrified of possibly letting these feelings slip and fucking up my relationship with both of these girls. I don't want to lose either of them, they're important to me.

I know this is really weak shit, but it hurts. I know what I have to do, and I'm trying my best. It just sucks yknow
>>
I'm at such a weird in between of life right now. I'm not quite depressed but I'm not that happy either. I've been doing a lot of self reflection and trying to figure out what I'm passionate about and what I want to do with my life, but I just can't seem to find an answer to either.
On the one hand, I've got a job, I'm making moves toward getting an apartment with some friends that I've lived with previously for a good while and get along with enough that living together won't be a problem, and I've got a date with a guy that I genuinely do like.

But on the other hand, I feel like I'm stagnating in a lot of other ways. I have no social life, my work is full of children that seem to have the objective goal of making everybody around them miserable, and I just can't seem to completely resolve or at least work at my insecurities and problems in a way that really makes much of a difference. I guess life is the experiences but fuck me if it doesn't get shitty sometimes.
>>
>>17533600
Good luck anon
>>
>>17533246
Ignoring that second part

Me too anon... I find kissing kind of gross and I've never really wanted to kiss someone but I want him and I hate it
>>
I wonder why people complain about being stuck in friendzone. I can't even be friends with girls.
>>
Finally told my mom that I've been having suicidal thoughts and the one time I almost went through it after almost getting suspended from college. Also told her that I'm a complete social reject and I've been lying to her for the past two years. I'm not really sure what she thinks of it. She wants me to see a therapist again so I can go back on medication and now seems to walk around eggshells whenever I'm in the same room. She says that my uncle and a bunch of her friends don't have college degrees and still have respectable careers and are still happy, but I don't know. They grew up in a different time. I seriously cannot understand how anyone can enjoy college, let alone call it the best years of their life. Your future is on the line, and you have a very, very small amount of room for fuck-ups. Even when I was a kid, my dream was always to have a decent job with a steady income. It just seems like such an impossible fantasy. Like being a rockstar or an astronaut. Just one of those things that's totally out of reach. All things considered, I've been very, very lucky and a lot of things have worked out in my favor when I didn't deserve it, but I think this is where my luck runs out. I just don't know anymore. I managed to maintain a 3.3 GPA up to this point despite some major fuck-ups, but at this point I realize that I've only ever done well in the incredibly easy classes where the professors practically give out free As. Anytime something is even remotely challenging, my brain just shuts down. My brother busted his ass and was on the Dean's list every semester. I feel so fucking pathetic.
>>
holy fuck I've only been living here for like five days, but I think I'm seriously falling for my roommate.

I have to stop this, but I don't know how.
>>
I feel like everyone is turning on me because of my past mistakes and I accept it because I have had opportunities to use my talents and privilege to help those around me and have failed to do so.

That said, I've been through times like this. Every day is an adventure and I know I'm on the path I'm meant to be. I have to move on and use my gifts to make a better world. I accept being alone and think its better for everyone if I move on and they move on.
I wish them well.
>>
There's this girl at work I really want to be friends with but I only bump into her like once a week, and idk how to move from coworkers to friends now that I'm out of school and in the real world.
>>
We've been best friends for years, and now you just suddenly vanish? And one of your friends just tells me that I'm nothing, that I wasn't actually your guys' friend? You don't just leave people like that. This isn't you. What's happened?
>>
Opinions/ advice on being fuck buddies with a co-worker?
Details if needed..
>>
Let's hope the genius pays attention to the other person in the picture with him. That's who he's closer to and does more with. I just share mutual interests at times, nothing more. I'm waiting on my crush on him to fade, that's it. He has absolutely no idea I even have a dumb crush on him, and for good reason
>>
I have been lied to so much that I do not know who I am anymore.
>>
If that motherfucker ever touches you again I swear I will put him through the nearest wall.
>>
File: 1427433911625.png (118KB, 1032x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1427433911625.png
118KB, 1032x1023px
minor background
>23, christian, virgin, starting grad school this year, never had a gf though I've been on dates before

I met a girl interning at a place near my uni, she's wrapping up this week while I wrapped up nearly a month ago. We chatted a few times and exchanged numbers. On Saturday, she came up and visited me to play some board games, as that was one of our common interests.

It went pretty well, when we finished we talked for about an hour. About what we wanted to do with our lives and other things, and while it was never stated, it felt like this was the first chick I could see a successful long-term relationship with (save the part we didn't talk about religion, but she seemed rather conservative just based on our discussions)- but alas she's going back to her uni on the other side of the country next Saturday.

Anyway, she wore a t-shirt with a heavy sexual connotation to it, that I didn't notice until we were chatting alone. I told her I was having "dirty thoughts." I was conflicted in my views on premarital sex and my desire to know what sex is like. Alas, more likely due to my complete lack of knowledge of how to initiate sex than by the strength of will to hold true to my beliefs, nothing really happened. Of course when I told my friends they were like "WTF anon, she wanted to fuck you."

I dunno, I feel like I did the right thing but I also feel some amount of regret.
>>
>>17534231
Don't shit where you eat, unless you're currently looking for work somewhere else
>>
>>17531299
i dunno if you're reading this, but as a NEET who is happy with their life: find something you like. be it music, art, cooking, writing, making tool-assisted speedruns of dreamcast games. whatever. you dont deserve to feel ashamed becasue you dont owe anyone just for being born. take life at your own pace and in your own way.

i sit around making music all day and playing Melee and now i have a record deal and a song on a Don Cheadle show. play at ur leisure my friend
>>
>>17532995
if you have t1 you would've known about it by now and that's the only immediately dangerous one
t2 takes years and years for it to do damage and by the time it does you could have easily reversed it
>>
I was basically asexual and had no interest at all in the concept of love, dating, etc, for most of my life. A girl basically barges into my life, takes my heart after convincing my to give everything a shot, making me madly fall for her (after she did all the confessions first, made her feelings known first, and came onto me first), and right when I'm finally convincing myself to give it a shot, to go for it, to give love a proper shot (which I always avoided in the past because no one ever seemed genuine to me) she fucks me over because of some stupid ex and leaves me to rot. Now all I do is think about the stuff we were meant to be and she made me promise we'd be, I'm no longer asexual and actively crave her, and it hurts more than anything else.. and this is months after it ended.

Like wtf, how the fuck do I just go back to how I was and stop giving a fuck about women and sex again? If I could do it all over I would have just pushed her away in the first place. At one point I might not have been happy, but I certainly wasn't sad, and I was content with my lifestyle and my thoughts. Now I've had a small taste of happiness that managed to convince me it'd stay, and now it's torn away from me and I'm left off worse than I ever was, and I can't even find a trace of who I was.

God damn, fuck this shit. I miss not caring about anyone or anything. At least then it didn't take me an hour to fall asleep each night.
>>
I just want my own fucking life. I'm 18 and for the past 18 years have been living in the most toxic household. When parents were together all they would do is fight, once they split (when I was like 11), my Dad got his own place and everyone else stayed here.

So me, an 11 year old kid has had to live out my teenage years in a house with two menstrual sisters and a super crazy, pathological lying, OCD, menstrual mum.

I thought University would solve things. I just have to tough out 4 more years here with the toxic family and then I get my degree, a job, my life and everything is fine and dandy. But, life isn't that simple. That's a long fucking time and I honestly am close to a breaking point of some sort.

My idea right now is to put my head down and study something while I'm currently doing nothing. Then go to TAFE for a year in 2017 and get a Diploma. Should give me enough skill/qualification to land a 50K - 70K job. But finding motivation is hard.

I don't have one person who's nice to me and actually supports me. Like I have good mates, friends I've had for years, but I've never had a significant other who was generally interested in my ambition and wants to just help make me happy.

I just want to study hard, learn new skills, use the skills to get me a job, get a house. Then I can actually focus on my own life and do things for me. At the moment my life is just filled with toxicity and I barely like talking to people anymore because I don't want to be that one guy that complains about his family life; but that's literally my life at the moment.

I actually fucking despise my parents, like I can understand not being prepared and trying your best. But just purposely fucking your kids live's up the same way you fucked your own, yeah cheers for that!

fuck
>>
>>17532544
>>17532544
>>17532544

It wasn't like that before, no idea what happened.
It makes me not want to participate, though.
>>
Last fall, I started to engage in pretty terrible porn addiction behavior. I would take my FB friends' professional headshots and post them on /r/ to get photoshopped with cum on their faces. Recently, I found out these images were archived in various 4chan archive sites. I didn't want these people to get harassed just because of my fucking addictive behavior, so I went out and got every single image that I could find taken down. It took me at least a month or two of straight searching. After that, I got the images removed from google search as well. About a month ago, one of the girls took down their headshot and I suspect maybe that they saw the image. Maybe it's paranoia. I feel so incredibly fucking terrible about the potential damage I could have/ already done if they were harassed. I constantly wake up everyday considering I should end myself.
>>
I feel like I'm running out of things to talk about. Not just with significant people but with everyone. Like I'm coming up on my word limit and my brain knows it so it's being stingy with my conversational ability.
Maybe I'm just boring though.
It's probably just because I haven't been taking my meds like I should, but who knows.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-05-12-32-20~2.jpg (143KB, 1080x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-05-12-32-20~2.jpg
143KB, 1080x1676px
Loneliness is hitting hard today.
>>
Don't make me get my hopes up again.
>>
Thanks for BOTHERING to ask if I wanted to go to the thing and then asking me to vacuum last minute so if I go it looks like I'm just making excuses to get out of doing the fucking chores even though that was your responsibility in the first place.

I do 50% of the housework and the two of them make 90% of the mess.
>>
I'd like to become better at socializing with others, but I don't know where to start

I'd like to get in shape, but I don't know where to start

I'd like to have a girlfriend, but I don't know where to start

I have many more problems than this, but I don't know where to start
>>
>>17534736

You sound like an entitled little shitstain.

Grow up and learn to rely on yourself before you become one of your shitty parents.
>>
>>17535662

Workouts are easy - read and do the /fit/ sticky. Go to an actual gym, become a regular, and socializing will follow.
>>
I almost miss the weird perspective you get when you stay awake for too long. I used to stay up for 30-40+ hours before sleeping when I was younger, staying awake until I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep. All my memories of being awake that long are weird but they're funner than normal life. Sometimes I'd be in a half dream state, it'd be sunny as hell outside but I'd be in a dreary overcast, and I'd snap fully awake for a minute or two and then fall back in. I would see things that weren't there, like animals or lots of bugs. I'd suddenly find myself in completely different places, at a friends house, waking down a random street, sitting down on a step or a porch and suddenly it's night time and it takes me a bit to realize I slept there all day. Really surprised I never got hurt.
>>
My boyfriend has never yelled or gotten mad at me for anything and we've been together for three years. I think that he is a pushover. We had plans to go to his friend's family's barbecue today and I bailed at the last minute because I didn't want to go. He didn't even care and just went alone. I don't get why he is always willing to bend over backwards to do things for me/accommodate me when I barely give him anything in return. I just feel like I could do anything to him and he'd never hate me, it's a weird feeling like we're not even equal partners in our relationship. I feel like because I'm his first real gf since highschool and he was a virgin for so long he doesn't think he can get a gf again so he's putting up with my shit. Or maybe he's just dumb enough to love me
>>
i hope this is nothing serious
>>
>>17535709
you are a very sad woman.

i hope he moves on and finds someone he deserves.
>>
>>17530732
Women stopped being women so men are just trying to get what they've always wanted- a vagina on their dick. There is literally no reason for any man to put up with any particular woman's bullshit so if she won't put out immediately, he can find someone who will.

Sucks, I guess, but that's what happens when you trust the jew.
>>
My mental health is deteriorating and I can't cope anymore. I don't know if I should seek help or off myself.
>>
>>17535759
Not likely kek
>>
>>17535709
This could have been me months ago. He ended up breaking my heart in the end because he thought I was better off without him.
>>
>>17531197
Lose weight.

Good job on turning a potentially enjoyable encounter into a shameful fap session though.

>>17531628
Stop fucking nasty trash. Sex has always been better than masturbation

>>17532794
You're disgusting

>>17533138
Sounds like he is an above average partner, desu. But you've already entertained thoughts about leaving him so you might as well.

>>17533246
>it's a "chad doesn't want to deal with my insanity" episode

>>17533395
>it's a two parter "I'm not in chad's league why won't he pay attenshun 2 me" episode

Have you considered that maybe being his dry-spell girl is a bad idea? Or possibly, maybe, for once considering someone you could actually get into a relationship with?
>>
Basically broke. Binged spent like $350.00 that I had tucked away in my savings on gambling, fast food, and booze.

I considered abandoning my whole life here in the states to just travel abroad aimlessly and find out where life takes me. Can't handle the thought of going back to college. I don't have the patience for it.

Generally just depressed. I feel like I have no one that understands me.
>>
File: this is a guy.jpg (434KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
this is a guy.jpg
434KB, 750x800px
I feel like I'm stuck in a weird spot. I became FwB with on of my friends ex girlfriends. Now before you jump and say I'm betraying my friend note that they only dated for less than a year and broke up 4 years ago. He's dated several girls since then and is quite serious with his current gf. So this is where the problem arises my friend is mad at me for "talking to" his ex. Clearly he's moved on, so why is this a problem? its not like I bring her around to places i just hang out with her alone and fuck then go home. Normally I try to respect what my friends do and have to say, but on this one I really don't see how "I'm being a bad friend".
>>
File: 1470632284368s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1470632284368s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
I try to embrace the nihilist philosophy in my attempt to deal with my life frustrations, and it literally works for the most part. But there is always that exent of me that feels sad and wish to be dead already.
>>
>>17535709
I use to think like you but you'll realize in a few years something important.

Try to see it from his view point or a third person view.

He's actually extremely mature. He knows that you can't control or change people. And getting mad only hurts himself. So, he still does what he wants to do and doesn't waste effort trying to push you.

If he didn't go but still wanted to badly, and the sole reason for not going was because of you not wanting to.......then he would be a pushover.

Life's not some competition to get your way.....it's compromise. That's what he did. He went without you.
>>
I miss her dearly but she wants nothing to do with me. If she did, she'd have certainly messaged me in the past few weeks, right? I suppose that's a two way street, even though I'd still... Go back on everything that was said and done. I don't like days like these, when it rains inside. A tiny part of me dies everyday. Makes me wonder if I'll eventually run out of tiny bits.
Looks like it's starting to rain.
>>
>>17535830
That was a bad example, it's more that he'll constantly accommodate and go along with what I want and won't speak up for himself even if he wants something. I'll have to ask him like twice to hear what he really thinks about something, and when I ask why he didn't just say it he says it's easier to do what I want/he'd rather me be happy. It's just frustrating to be with someone who is always like that, it's hard to explain without seeming like a huge cunt, I just want him to have an opinion and stand up for himself more even over small things. I feel like I decide/choose everything and am always the bad guy
>>
>>17535662
>I'd like to get in shape, but I don't know where to start
That's easy, check out /fit/ like the other anon suggested
Don't even really need a gym to start with, can make great progress with calisthenics if you've been out of shape for a while
As for the other two things, good fucking luck. Gotta figure those out on your own.

>>17535709
Some people are just chill/patient and don't get pissed off easily.
I guess I'm like him, people can do whatever and i can't really be angry at them for more than a moment or two.
For me, i think it's a combination of growing up seeing my short-tempered dad lose his shit over the tiniest things (thought it was stupid and barbaric, i gravitated to the stoic idea that a man should not take out his suffering on others, but overcome it internally), plus hanging around 4chan for 10 years.

And i like to forgive people. Life is fucking hard, we all make do the best we can. Sometimes people crack under pressure, sometimes we make mistakes, or give in to temptation. Sometimes the stress is too much. We're only human, and it's not my place to judge anyone.
As long as someone can admit they were wrong and apologize, they're alright in my book.
The real scum are those that can't, sociopaths and the like. They're the ones worth getting angry at.

>I barely give him anything in return.
so guess you need to fix?
>>
>>17535709
>Have bitchy gf whatever she hot and let's me smash sometimes and my buddies respect me cuz she is so hot
>Family event and she says she won't go
>I go by myself and everyone is trying to cheer me up because they know the kind of dragon my gf at home is
>She is just 0 personality but I can ignore her dumbness and smash dat ass
>>
Having a crush on someone is useless to me. So why hasn't it passed yet? If I'm well aware of how useless it is, how impossible it is, how meaningless it is and how it lacks any potential to lead to anything, why won't the feeling go? If I know the jealousy is unjustified, why do I feel that, too? Why do I have a crush on someone I don't truly know and who doesn't know me? Barring a few conversations here and there, we're strangers to each other. If I can see all of this for what it is, and don't even want a relationship with anyone right now, then why do I have to feel this? It makes me angry at myself. Every time the jealousy rears its ugly head and forces me to acknowledge it, I just feel angry at myself, not even the cause of why I'm jealous just myself for how unjustified it is.

It's useless, so why do I have to feel it? It's just inconvenient. I hate this feeling so much
>>
>>17535741
What?
>>
Why? I'm so glad we met but you're hurting me, I can't wait to get home to you. Seriously fuck this. I could have gone elsewhere but I didn't, I stayed because we've both been really busy and you wanted us to spend tonight together. So why the fuck am I still waiting for you? You come and you go. I've had enough already. I can't cope with these constant up and down emotions, I feel awful again, yet everything was amazing, just a half hour ago. Life is hard for people. I no exception, but I thought I had a chance now to enjoy it for it's natural pleasures and because I feel so happy alongside you. Yet you don't even say if you want something or someone different, I'm just left guessing..I love you. The situation must change, either I get the fuck out, or we make it, and have a wonderful life
>>
Sorry for being such an inconvenience to you
>>
I'm mad. He's probably online dating and meeting a different whore several times a week, yet pretending I mean something to him. Why would he care about me?
>>
E,

Notice me.
>>
>>17536071
I'm not E
>>
Nothing more of a turnoff for me than a whore. I want to enjoy sex so much, but if he gets around with anyone, and regularly, I'm left disappointed and realising I need to move on. Not to mention emotionally destroyed, but that's a bigger part of a longer story
>>
I've lost hope.

In reality, I'll never be able to see you again, not without damaging the relationship you need to thrive in your society.

I'm so sorry. Had I kept my mouth shut, it wouldn't have been this way. I just miss you so much is all. It hurts a lot, to think about the pain I put you through, and the unneeded stress I had also put you through... but it also hurts to not have you around to talk to... to listen to... I was vulnerable and showed you it... that was a mistake on my part...

I hope all is well... That things will look up for you and your husband and family, and that you have a good life from here on out just like before I'm sure...

I don't know if you'll ever message me again, but if you ultimately decide not to, I understand.

I think the hardest part will be that we (at this point only I, maybe) will have to say goodbye. I don't know how you feel about me anymore, so...

For now, I'll keep waiting.
>>
File: ben_startrek.png (1MB, 796x793px) Image search: [Google]
ben_startrek.png
1MB, 796x793px
>randomly get email from facebook
>you have 1 friend request
>what the fuck, who would friend me
>i don't have any friends
>nobody here even knows my name
>finally check it, accept it
>it's this one D____ girl's boyfriend
The fuck? This girl tried (and failed) to befriend me a while ago.
Why is her boyfriend friending me? I can't even tell if it's the same boyfriend she had or a new one, i'm terrible with faces. Only recognize her in the pics.
I feel like this means something and i should say or do something in this situation, but hell if i know what.

Also, this amazingly nice, sweet gay dude just messaged me again and we chatted back and forth. Unrequited love is really goddamn sad, i feel bad for all you poor bastards here.
Somehow it always seems to happen to dudes, even the gay ones.
But sometimes i wonder if girls actually suffer the same shit but just never say it out loud.
>>
>>17536158
We're you having an affair?
>>
File: 1471692683408.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471692683408.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
I am 20 and I'm in love with a 15 yo who is also in love with me. FML
>>
Da, you truly broke my heart, and I'm not over it. I know we acknowledge each other's again which is great, but honestly it's so hard not to burst into tears every second that I think of you. We had a beautiful time and for you to go out of your way for me, I'm so flattered. I'm only keeping my distance in case it all falls apart, I don't actually want that at all
>>
Hahaha. Someone else was more outgoing towards him earlier and gets preference immediately, just by having been outgoing enough to ask questions and openly flirt. Like I said, crushes are useless to me. I don't have the personality to act on them, nor do I have the desire for a quick hookup or a relationship. It's funny, yet annoying at the same time. This crush has to pass soon, but just not acknowledging him from now on would be unjustified and rude to him, too. What a pain, this jealousy is gross, the crush itself is a disgusting feeling, the future of such a crush is absolutely nothing so it's useless. Pass, just fucking pass so I can stop caring
>>
>>17536116
>>17536115
>>17536108
>it's another "listen to me whine about chad" episode

drink some bleach
>>
>>17536219
>But sometimes i wonder if girls actually suffer the same shit but just never say it out loud.
What? stuff like that gets posted here all the time. It's just less like "Oh man that one woman is so special if only I could break through to her heart" and more like "I let him stick it in my ass why won't he call me?". Women and men are very different, and women today have been betrayed by their mothers and grandmothers. It's really quite atrocious
>>
>>17536253
Go for it. Nothing illegal about dating.
>>
>>17536299
Why can't you be with him
>>
>>17536364
No balls to even indicate interest.
Literally 'why can't chad read my mind and fuck my asshole?'
>>
I'm not claiming to smart nor special. Ive been telling people since this started I wanted to be left alone. And what do they fuckin do? I'll let you guess. I'm not entitled little princess I'm fucking tired of the bullshit even if it's coming from loved ones and friends. I know it was done on purpose I don't have time for this shit. I ignore the shit I get shit posted, I stay offline I'm annoyed in some other aspect. Leave people the fuck alone. I know I'm fucked up, but you're not exactly all that great yourself.
>>
>>17536340
Fuck off. It's not about 'some chad' more an observation as to why whoring, that's no more appealing in men than women, is a turnoff
>>
>>17536158
Initials to/from?
>>
>>17536380
You're right, it's about all Chads, eh? If you were actually correct, manwhoring wouldn't exist, as clearly this guy you're hung up over is quite poular with other women.
>>
>>17536384
You don't leave initials in this thread, that's the other one anon. The write a letter one it's in the catalog
>>
It's my birthday today.I am 19 now, going to college next week for a 2 year course. I'm really worried and frightened about the future, of being a failure , of losing my motivation and sinking into a slab of meat that calls itself human and of never again enjoying things like a i did when i was a kid. what do? i say i want to be an artist but the truth is i dont really know what direction i wanna take, and it scares me.
>>
>>17536364
Because we don't know each other properly, because I don't seek a relationship, because it's a useless feeling
>>
>>17536388
Which guy? I've met lots, and I'm not interested in the whores, that's all. There's one I'm interested in though, who isn't a whore
>>
>>17536420
That's why you made three posts whining about popular guys, right?

Better go snare this guy you're interested in before he has sex with anyone! And try to keep your sex-negativity in check
>>
>>17536415
I like your way of thinking. I wish I could be like you. What's your logic for believing it's a useless feeling?
>>
>>17536427
She made 3 posts because she fucked up the spelling on the first and the copy paste on the second.
>>
Another damn thing, while I'm at it. My bullshit and what I do is my motherfucking business. I'll do as I damn please. I don't need a stranger pointing out my shit on the sly on an image board. Who the fuck cares. I'm trying to get my shit in order, I really don't give a shit about this dumb ass trolling. You don't know the full story of the shit Ive seen and witnessed. I've watered in down quite a bit for my sanity. Leave my lived ones alone they're amazing people and I love them. They don't have time for our shit either. I'm done with all this dumb shit. Get myself a damn job so I won't be susceptible to these jackasses. Fuck grammar this shit dont count ain't no damn class ain't nobody being graded. Let a nigga breathe
>>
>>17536427
I'm not whining about popular guys, I dint care who is seen as popular or not, whoring is a turnoff. I've been popular with men, doesn't mean I had to fuck them all. And reality check: I've had sex before, and love it!
>>
File: homer-simpson-beer-1563871.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
homer-simpson-beer-1563871.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>17536350
Will do, she's amazing girl. I won't pressure her for sex or anything.
>>
>>17536440
>>17536434
>being this triggered you gotta samefag

ajj lmoa

so not only are you sex negative, you're a hypocrite too

absolutely delightful
>>
>>17536446
Well, you shouldn't be doing that anyway.

Good luck famiglia!
>>
>>17536447
I'm not sex negative, you fucking idiot
>>
>>17536432
What use is a feeling that leads to a dead end? A crush isn't love, it's just infatuation, but when we're almost complete strangers to each other, it makes no sense to expect anything at all to come from it. It's useless, because I don't want something casual with anyone, yet at the same time I don't currently want a relationship, either. But if I had anything come of this, I would want it to be a serious relationship, which is essentially impossible given we don't know each other and "love" isn't a factor.

This crush is useless to me, nothing can come of it other than negativity when I feel unjustified jealousy. We only have a few mutual interests to discuss, and very rarely at that. I'm not the outgoing kind of person who would just walk up and flirt with him like the other person I mentioned did earlier. Flirting like that might lead to some casual hookup, but that isn't of any interest to me. This crush serves no use to me other than to tick me off. What use is a crush if it can only lead to a dead end? Useless
>>
>>17536447
Enjoying sex does not mean I'm a hypocrite because I don't like slutty men and women. I mean cheats that lie, deceive and treat people like shit and spread their std's and lies selfishly around
>>
>>17536434
Let people spell how the fuck they want. Go find someone else to fuck with grammar nazi
>>
>>17536457
Then why get so caught up in what other people are doing with their bodies consensually? You don't own anyone, you can't decide what's right for them. You deride others for being 'whorish' yet excuse your own promiscuity.

>>17536464
And your pathetic damage control isn't working.
>I mean cheats that lie, deceive and treat people like shit and spread their std's and lies selfishly around

if that's what you meant you would have said that. once again you reveal you're just another ugly girl who got played by chad
>>
>>17536469
He was referring to typos, and he's a shitposter
>>
>>17536470
I don't give a fuck what people do with their bodies. how am I promiscuous if I like sex? I just said, that whoring is a turnoff. So I don't date whores. If I'm dating someone, and we are in an exclusive relationship, and they turn out to be a whore that can't be trusted, it's a turnoff, whether it's a man or a woman. I realise is is hard for a narrow mind to understand though
>>
>>17536471
>>17536469
>reading cromprehension
I was explaining to that anon why the other anon posted 3 times. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17536470
You have no idea what I look like hahahahahahha
>>
I really want to set this shit straight fucking clean. Once again unless it involves you personally back the fuck up. I might be pathetic but once again who cares. Only a sick fuck would go around doing dumb shit like this. It's only natural you put on your superiority complex. I get it know it all. But here the damn truth and not what the fuck you want to hear. Get the full story and not a half assed story from someone else. Right here from the fucked up source
>>
>>17536480
>>17536487

>once again you reveal you're just another ugly girl who got played by chad

you think you're slick but you aren't. please take some time and do some deep introspection and thinking so you can stop your self destructive habits
>>
>>17536470
I said what I meant, you just didn't get it
>>
>>17536491
Listen, I know you have nothing better to do than shitpost, but think again before telling people to drink bleach, and go and read a book
>>
>>17536496
>>17536492
>>17536492
i am reading a book right now tho
are you psychic?
>>
I have so much time I just don't know what to do with it please help
>>
>>17536499
One that explains how to read what someone said
>>
Ain't nobody trying to play you and be slick. The way you refer to things, you old school huh? Tell you something. I told the truth, I saw through this shit. All I wanted was to be left alone. These other people bought this on themselves for participating and involving themselves in something that has nothing to do with them. It was a choice, like this was mine. I'm tired of this. You say mind my own business and focus on my shit. God knows I'm trying to. But you hitting a little too close to home for my taste. You know I had to say something. I'm clean as of recently and the only thing I do us smoke cigarettes and drink. I will fucking stand by that
>>
>>17536511
nice try, sweetcheeks, but you're the illiterate one here. next time type what you mean instead of damage controlling later.

maybe you'll get over your insanity and finally meet someone that makes you happy- but that can't happen until you recognize what's wrong i yourself.

later, babe
>>
I have a date and I'm nervous. I'm also currently looking for a job and studying. My life is improving at least.
>>
File: RollTheDice.png (355KB, 716x458px) Image search: [Google]
RollTheDice.png
355KB, 716x458px
>>17535874 >>17536299
>i really like this dude
>that's terrible
>let me try to hide it as hard as possible
>better make sure he doesn't know
>he should think i don't give a shit about him
>yeah that's the right way to handle this
Fuck me sideways, this shit is so aggravating! I'm >>17536219 and I just had a conversation about this with that dude (he said something like "maybe i shouldn't have been so direct" and so on).

Use the goddamn golden rule: just imagine for a second that you're the guy in this situation. Is this how you would want girls to act?
Can you read minds? Do you really enjoy missed opportunities?
Do you really love getting jerked around and screwed with by people who are apparently physically unable to be honest, straightforward, or direct to save their lives?

Seriously, what if the dude's sitting there thinking
>man i wish Anonette was into me
>too bad only Stacey McSlutman seems interested
A girl who's attracted to me gets preference over one who isn't. It's that simple. I'm not a horny hormone-driven teenager anymore, i can't waste my time and energy running after immature girls who want me to read their minds, chase them down, figure out a thousand puzzles and pass a hundred tests before they'll be straight with me.
And i definitely can't be chasing girls who don't even like me like i'm some kind of desperate anime character.

>>17536460
>What use is a feeling that leads to a dead end?
Is he gay? If not, why are you so goddamn sure? Maybe you're perfectly compatible, maybe you're soul mates or some shit. Don't know unless you try.
>I'm not the outgoing kind of person who would just walk up and flirt with him like the other person I mentioned did earlier.
So don't. The guy i mentioned was a buddhist monk at one point, you think he walked up and said "gimme the dick"?

Please, think about how the guys in this situation feel. Just go with it for once. Trust me, it hurts much less than torturing yourself trying to repress these feelings.
>>
>>17536546
>Trust me, it hurts much less than torturing yourself trying to repress these feelings.
t. isn't constantly rejected

you can't blame people for developing an aversion to negative stimuli
>>
>>17536519
You don't get it do you? Calling me illiterate now? How many people do you abuse on a daily basis with your moronic behaviour. I've already explained what I mean, but you were far too judgemental to understand the point. I didn't need to damage control, I was trying to help you understand because you misunderstood me, but you were too fixed in your mindset that I was being negative about sex, when all that was being said was that a whore is a turnoff sexually. Basically I don't fancy men that get about a lot and are not faithful. I haven't been played by chad as you seem to think, because I don't date chads. Perhaps you're transferring your own insecurities here. I don't cheat and lie in relationships but maybe you do. Good luck!
>>
>>17536552
It's painful, i know. But less so. By far. When i have something to dwell on that involves other people, it eats at me for months, i can't let it go or relax at all. It's like trying to figure out a 10,000-word mathematical word problem that's missing a crucial piece of information. Futile and maddening.

But if i go do something about it (ie be direct with the person or people about what i want, what's bothering me, what they need to do, etc) then sure, it's awkward, and i might not get the answer i want, but at the end of the day i can sleep without driving myself nuts thinking in circles, since i know for sure what the situation is and what i have to do the next day.

I've alienated a lot of people with this approach, for sure. There's a reason i haven't had many friends, after all.
But it's better than getting eaten away slowly by emotions that you can't actually manage to 100% repress no matter how hard you try.
Better to let it out, and be at peace knowing that you saw things through to the end, that you proved the answer to yourself.
>>
After this I'm done. You're right I don't get it, I understand enough where Im disgusted with myself. Not calling you illiterate , not one to call anyone that. I hate and misunderstand people. After awhile you get tired of getting played and fucked with. When I refer to them people I don't just mean what's nearby I'm referring to shit from a year ago that some how is still rearing its ugly head. Maybe it's regret, regret for trying to do the right thing and being shit on no matter what you do. In all realness I'm not trying anything I just get tired of everything I go to being turned to shit from either easedroppers or but hurt ex coworkers . I can't deal with people is what I'm trying to say and it doesn't help the fact they fuck with people until they can't tell the difference and they go for help. Doesn't help when people assume shit is about them and already start trying to plan a defense when it was a harmless conversation. Aint nobody got time for this.
>>
>>17536569
interesting worldview. probably a healthier strategy than mine, where i comfort myself with the idea they're not and never would be interested in me

though it doesn't help that i'm nearly always right
>>
>>17536299
I understand what you mean, sometimes having that confidence, making it is a breakthrough. I feel that way, as though it can't move forward but actually, that's probably more about my own worries, like what if it doesn't work out? And even if it does, it's still terrifying. Like moving in an immovable space of endlessness. Unless. It works. Then what?
>>
>>17536219
We do, oh boy do we ever.

>>17536348
And that generalization doesn't apply to every woman. Although it's so fucking easy to become jaded like that, since it has become a sad, sad commonplace.
>>
>>17536606
it;s called a generalization because it doesn't apply to everyone

come on son
>>
It's hard not to be defensive when someone is speaking to you in a negative way, and it's natural to repeat responses in situations when recalling a feeling from a previous experience, or even the experiences of the people in your life. There's always effects, but we can change how we feel about what people say to us and start appreciating our interactions with others
>>
I used to need 6 hours of sleep a night, but ever since I started on these meds, I need at least 10 and even then I'm always tired.
>>
I'll never get off this site, it brings me comfort. I said what I did to my mom because it's what they told me before I left my job and this was before the first report. Someone overheard and I guess they thought it would be funny to do this everywhere I went. Then when I told my counselor it started all over again. It's nobodies fault but mine. They plotted against me for things I never did and thought I wouldn't find out. Thats why I'm so upset and then they used the people closest to me to do it. I had to let everyone go. It's a good thing I'm not invited to the wedding, don't want to be around any happy any damn way. I guess when they made the report or whatever they started I should've let them win but it was so fucked up I didn't want to let them win. I realize they've let it go by now but all this is connected and I got the raw end of the stick. When people come up to your job and threaten you on the sly it gets to you after awhile. They slwould send customers up there just to spite me and then the guys in black showed up. Then the crowd of people came in to my department told me I was going to jail because she hated me. Told people I fucked a guy who was only a friend and lied on me. Got other people to say horrible shit. Had managers and co workers moved around picked apart my personality. I'm so happy I left I'll never know the truth why she did this and didn't listen to me in the first place. I also remember signing a paper that i barely got to see because I thought it was an employee evaluation and trusted them. I no longer work there i need to get over this, the anger is still there.
>>
File: 1464801477921.jpg (482KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464801477921.jpg
482KB, 1024x768px
>>17536673
>>
Cont.
I freaked out and called after I realized to whole time I was being tailed and watched In the parking lot. It got worse but it settled down after a bit. Either way fucked I can explain it all day but it won't help the fact I failed. My life is pretty much ruined. If I'm lucky maybe she'll be right and I'll go to jail. Can't find a job anyway , people actin weird all over town. Can't tell if it's me or them. Or if in the process of trying to figure out why she did this in the first place I probably made a few enemies. Everyone knows but me. I'm ready when you are. Not like I'm doing anything else with my life anyway. She lied on me bad but maybe I need to go. I hope she's happy now, I'm a wreck. I still see her overpaid smug face with hips wider than the Alamo. Hate doesn't even come close to this
>>
Please, I beg you, stop being so angry. Please stop snapping at me. I know you know that sometimes you snap at me for no reason, you told me this yourself and you say you regret acting like that the next day. Why don't you ever apologize? It's not as if the only time you can do it is when I'm crying.

I'm scared to continue bringing this up to you.
>>
I have feelings for an Internet friend and lately he's making me feel like shit. He messages me everyday and I feel compelled to respond, but sometimes he takes forever to get back to me. I know he's talking to probably tons of other girls at the same time, and that's why. I showed him what I looked like and he basically told me to lose weight. Ugh and I actually thought he liked me at one point
>>
File: DatingAdvice.jpg (30KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
DatingAdvice.jpg
30KB, 640x517px
>>17536594
Don't need confidence, don't need to be suave to approach a dude. Unlike girls, guys aren't socially "wired-in"
Most of us have no idea when you screw up or do anything you didn't mean to do
It's like performing a play in front of people who don't have a copy of the script
They don't know what you're supposed to say, so you can fuck up the entire thing and they'll have no idea

Last year i was around all kinds of super awkward girls and i never noticed a damn thing, i just thought they were cute as hell
This one M girl was the best, she basically talked to me like guys talk to each other: no script, no pretending, no desperately trying to hide her emotions. Just real talk, no bullshit. It was great.
I miss them already, and i usually don't give a flying shit about people.
>>
It's really hard to feel sympathy for people when their biggest problems revolve around not getting as much attention from some hunk or hottie as they'd like.
>>
Honestly you're such a massive user and piece of shit. I think I'll stop being your friend starting today.
>>
I don't want any drama. I just needed to vent not looking for pity or insight to whatever the hell ive created. Just needed an outlet for this anger. Everytime I get rejected get a weird call I revert back to who the fuck did this. I have to let it go, I have to chill the fuck out. This site is my anon shit posting journal, I'll never leave it. Can't tell an actual person this it's too much bs for daily conversation
>>
Please do with what I've experienced I'm better off with less people. Say what you want but something was fucked up. Don't even want attention just need to vent don't care about chasing a nigga I got a good s/o at home. Aint even that kind of party. The
>>
This is me, a 20 y/o guy talking.

I was born with a gift, i have this brain which is a bit different from anyone else. I can learn and remember anything fast. I topped class in school, have a good grade in college, and my government give me scholarship to study in university abroad, which is great. I am grateful being given this gift. however, the things that i lack of is LOVE. I always wondered why i dont deserve one.

Being socially awkward, no wonder i dont have many friends, not to mention any significant other. Even if i have, they always make me as laughing medium. Living abroad, my best friend stabbed me in the back. My new friends are not so real. I have no support, handling things on my own make me a bit depressed.

I thought my family is the one i got left. I can only return home once a year which used a big portion of my savings for ticket. Thinking of going home this summer for 2 month in summer make me really happy.

This is my summer. My older siblings didnt talk to me. My dad came home once week, only to talk to others in phone app all time. My cat shits on my bed. My mother busy working all time, putting it first.

Doing nothing on holiday, i decided to help my mother with work everyday. She sells food which she cooked from home. All i did was transferring the food to be delivered. Today, i fucked up, and dropped a pot of rice. She got mad and yelled. It may seem silly but i cried. Maybe its not mainly caused by it but all thing packed to together in one. It been about 10 years since i cried.

The only thing that kept me going is my little sister. She hugs me when i come back. She draws me a card to gave me. She is the only one who sit with me through summer.

I know. Nobody cares. But it feels good to get it off my chest.
>>
Only thing I hope is that this isn't one of my so called friends. Isac Raven please dont let it be you guys. That entry I made you responded back so fast talking about your mom. You were enraged at first I really thought it was you. Any way it goes I'm keeping my distance from all of you. So confused. It could've been anyone even Karen or Nikki . I'll never know, best to leave some things behind I guess
>>
How do I get the courage to ask her out?
>>
>>17536880
Suck dicks to build confidence.
>>
>>17536880
Remember the old wisdom: change what you can, accept what you can't.
There's not really anything you can do to change the outcome here.
Either she likes you or not, it's 100% up to her.
The only thing you can do is ask.
The rest is quite simply out of your hands.
>>
I've been bi for awhile it's nothing to be ashamed of. Doesn't mean you try to go around fucking anything tjatoves uncontrollably like a wild animal or some shit. My s/o already knows
>>
All I did was Google it I'm not autistic . I feel like they diagnosed me wrong with just depression. But I don't have the money to get reevaluated and get on medicine. I can deal with being fat and ugly it is what it is.
>>
I get it jail is also supposed to be a trigger . At least maybe there i can get a diagnosis with the state instead of waiting on a job that might never come
>>
>>17537021
>I can deal with being fat
Yeah, by losing weight
i'm getting /fit/ too right now, it's so fucking worth it
i feel better, i look better, hell even my face looks a lot better and my skin is so damn clean it almost shines
you won't regret it
>>
>>17536594
I'd want it to work, yet the odds are low for it to even get off the ground let alone go anywhere. Too low for the feelings attached to a crush to have any merit. It just has to pass
>>
>>17536758
how do you know that's their biggest problem? perhaps it's a distraction. What if the one they love is dead, or almost, or they just lost their home, or their job, or their friends? Sometimes people think they're the only ones with problems
>>
File: WantingToSay.jpg (71KB, 522x670px) Image search: [Google]
WantingToSay.jpg
71KB, 522x670px
>>17537057
>I'd want it to work
Then do something about it, it probably doesn't require much effort on your part.
In most cultures the guy does basically everything that requires courage, all you have to do is interact with him somehow so he notices that you exist.
>the odds are low
Why, how do you know?
>Too low for the feelings attached to a crush to have any merit.
How would you feel about this if you were in his situation? What if you were a guy, and you really liked this girl, but she's sitting on an imageboard trying to convince herself that her feelings are worthless and she should give up hope?
>>
My boyfriend thinks his music is good and it's terrible. I don't know how to tell him he just doesn't have it.
>>
>>17537118
Because we hardly know each other, he's surrounded by people who he knows better and would love to be with him. There's no merit in a crush when we're only just a bit off being complete strangers. We share a few mutual interests and can hold a conversation, but it's completely impersonal. There is 0% chance he thinks of me the same way, so all attraction I have to him is unjustified and a result of some idealization I have in my head
>>
At this point I don't care to know. For all I know you're the easter bunny. I've gone too long without meds....Have fun
>>
I don't complain often, but when I do I always just feel annoying or have to worst things that could be said back in response said. The complaining is the usually just family/work/college stress letting itself out, but I can't help but feel like everyone hates it when I do, though I'm always there for everyone else complaints and honestly do not mind hearing them out and even trying to help out if possible. I know at least one friend for the most part understands, but I still can't help but feel this way anytime I do.
>>
>>17537158
>he's surrounded by people who he knows better and would love to be with him
Maybe they want him, but does he want them? Think about it, if he's known them for so long, but he's still chosen to stay single rather than get with them, that means he doesn't want any of them.
>There's no merit in a crush when we're only just a bit off being complete strangers.
We all start off as strangers to each other. His best friends were also strangers at some point, unless they were with him when he was born.
>There is 0% chance he thinks of me the same way
Is he gay? If he likes girls and you aren't 400lbs, it ain't zero. Keep in mind that guys aren't as picky as girls. We're kinda wired to say "yes".

So basically your problem is that you don't really know each other right?
Not that hard to fix, just get to know him better. No risk, no commitment, so why not?
>>
>>17536865
If an occultist told you he could help you find love for a very very low cost, would you be interested in knowing more?
>>
>>17537377
>low cost
>>
>>17537377
only love built together through Jesus Christ is true.

all others are but a pale imitation

peddle your dark arts somewhere else
>>
>>17537164
I wasn't the easter bunny. don't worry about the meds if you've been better without them
>>
>>17537399
Suit yourself
>>
>>17537462
I'll pay the price, lets see what you got
>>
>>17530591
I am a terrible awful person and deserve everything that happened to me. I used you and I wish you would hate me for it as much as I hate myself. The things I said about you were dispicable and make me sick to think about. My conscience is making me ill baby. What I did will come back to haunt me and I know I'll lose you, though I really don't deserve to have you in the first place. Know that you are perfection to me and I adore everything you say or do. How can I make you feel that? I dont mean to be flippant but I've grown used to callousness. I'm trying my best. If I'm not the one you're with in years time I'll hope you're happy all the same.
>>
I don't know what to do. We've been together for almost five years, but you still are flakey at times. It really hurts, K. It hurts when you reject my affection too. We used to be so connected, or so I thought. It's funny, really. I'm lying beside you now, crying, and you're sleeping peacefully. Why do you blame me so much? I've stuck beside you when everyone else was against you, I defended you when no one else would... but I don't think it matters to you. I just want to be accepted and loved. I worked for a better life for us, even though I fucked up my shoulder in the process and am STILL going through therapy after four months. Why am I doing this to myself, and for what? We haven't even had sex in MONTHS. I just don't know. I can't see myself being with anyone but you, so I guess - in the end - this rant is just meaningless...
>>
>>17537510
>why do you blame me so much?
Obviously because you accept it
>>
>>17537524
But I don't. I stand up for myself, it just gets us no where.
>>
>>17536720
What happened anon?
>>
My boyfriend has a porn addiction that ate away at my confidence. He used savings to pay for his habits and won't stop watching it until we fix us. Not even a sex therapist could help him. I started cheating on him with a friend and I am in too deep to stop. My friend is madly in love with me despite my shitty body. He's handsome and funny and I think I'm falling for him too. My boyfriend is everything I could ever want but the sex is so damn bad...there's nearly zero attraction between us anymore yet remain so close..
>>
>>17537588
you deserve each other
>>
>>17536865
What flavour of pasta is this
>>
File: 1360815129784.jpg (54KB, 213x260px) Image search: [Google]
1360815129784.jpg
54KB, 213x260px
I just came in here to ask if you guys know this feel

>toilet is broken
>have to open back part (where the chain, pump, and lever are)
>spend at least 10 minutes fixing whatever the problem is
>you know it's clean water
>you know there's nothing in it
>you could even drink it if you needed to
>but a little tiny part of you thinks it might not be
>you're sticking your hands in your toilet for fucks sake
>that part continually tries to convince you that you're elbow deep in shit water
>>
>>17537588
Sounds like a hentai plot.
Either your bf finds out and becomes a cuck and still tries to make it work with you even though you are already mindbroken and addicted to other cocks and you will never be sexually satisfied with one man, or your sexfriend asks you to leave your bf and swear allegiance to his dick instead and he dumps you and fucks off out of your life right after he achieves his goal of making you fall in love with him and impregnates you. The latter option will probably leave you all alone after with no meat stick to scratch your itches, but there is one story that was written recently that has the original bf take you back anyway and help raise and support you and your child that was conceived with the other man.

t. a porn addict who reads a fair amount of cheating and ntr h-manga. I know my stuff, so you can trust my evaluation
>>
>>17537699
You should take away a grammar course
>>
>>17537701
Know way
>>
File: GIRL.jpg (702KB, 897x1152px) Image search: [Google]
GIRL.jpg
702KB, 897x1152px
I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I am 28 and have not even been on a date before.

For some reason though i am too paralyzed by fear to do anything about it. I avoid all of my problems for as long as i can. Doing this lead to me being kicked out of university at 19. I wasn't doing well in school so instead of just asking for help or changing my habits, I ignored everything and didn't leave my dorm. I would go so far as not even leaving my room to eat. Longest i went was almost 3 days. Eventually i was just kicked out.

The issue is there isn't some sort of parallel to getting kicked out of school and forcing me to do something with trying to start a relationship. There isn't a get kicked out the dorm moment that will force me to change. So i will do nothing. I will turn 30 soon without doing anything. I will continue to do nothing until eventually life has completely passed me by.

I will look back as an old man at my life and feel nothing. There will be a void where there should be memories of a family. There will be an abyss of nothing to stare into. Then i will die.
>>
File: 1463618071084.png (53KB, 236x218px) Image search: [Google]
1463618071084.png
53KB, 236x218px
i feel like my mind is divided in way to many parts, this wasn't a big problem before but now that i found a girl i like my mind is a shitstorm

my old friends and family tell me that i look way better now, that i have improved, a part of my mind agrees with this and it is constantly supported by other little voices that i created years ago when my escapism was at it's peak

but then i also got this voice that was created after years of social rejection and hate, it keeps telling me that im still a monster and that i don't deserve the good life and new friends i have now, sometimes it is so strong that it makes me go back to old habits i had when i was completely alone

the fact that this girl didn't reject me but also was legitimately busy and didn't give me a clear answer when i asked her out 3 times in arow conbined with all the weird sign that may or may not be good are making every voice in my mind discuss about it and now i can't concentrate on anything at all

like today i only got 2 hours of silence in my mind and i used them well to give a bunch of right answers during a class, wich ended up impressing my classmates

but then i look at the girl smiling and the fucking debate starts again

i wish i could make them shut up i don't even need a gf, im happy with my life, but they know i always wanted a gf like this and that my chances are good this time

i just know that no matter what they will drive me to do something really stupid that could end up making me the happiest i've ever been in my life and killing the bad voice or could also make me go back to full dispair killing all the hope and confidence i built over the years
>>
>>17537184
It's true, without getting to know each other first, we'd remain as strangers, but the crush itself is still useless. Besides, in my repeated dozing off through the night, he's shown interest in someone else and the people around him support his interest. Whether or not they actually become a thing, I can just leave it as another reason why this is a useless crush and continue to wait until it passes. I'm not gonna compete for someone
>>
>>17537761
Yeah competing isn't usually a good idea.
Can always wait to see what happens there, then pick it back up if nothing happens
>>
I'm sick of my sister. She had a baby a couple months ago and quit her job when she was supposed to go back to work. So she goes to my mom with a sob story, knowing my mom is too soft-hearted to say no. So she gets to live here, rent free, eating our food, while contributing absolutely nothing. No money, no help cleaning the house, not even a thank you. But I tolerate it because my mom hates it when we fight. But I'm about to blow the fuck up. My mom and I are the only ones that work, I work in a factory, 50-60 hours a week. I give over half my paycheck every time for the house. And yet she talks shit about what little we have. What little we've worked so goddamn hard for. And she has the balls to claim things in the house for herself. I won't kick her and her baby out on the street. I'll help her find a place that'll help her out. But I'll be damned if I just let her get away with this bullshit.
>>
>she hints me that she is talking with other guys
>losses her shit when i try to move on

if i try to talk with other girls she starts throwing shit everywhere.

If my attention goes to anything else but her this girl will beg for it to the point of being really sad.

Why? Pls stop. Just let me go.

I wont be the kind of fag who let other guys get in his girl's pants because

>Its current year anon! you need to be open minded!
>i just want to have fun, hehe

Fuck that. I bet my ass that if i find someone else she will be back just to try to fuck me up again.

Just stop.
>>
>>17537793
Nah, I'm just hoping this passes, like I said. Once it does, I can go right back to how I was before
>>
>>17537377
Thought no one would read this. Im interested, as long as it didnt hurt me in anyway
>>
>>17537904
if that's what makes you happy i guess
>>
>>17537904
It will, but I did the same 6 months ago and now here I am. I feel a lot more empty about it now though. Just waiting for it fade or her to tell me she hates me, or something to make it go away faster
>>
>>17537923
Yep, better how I was before developing such a useless crush than I have been with it annoying me. I can even just use this as a reason to say my foresight was correct. It'll pass eventually, until then I can just handle the irritation by reminding myself that his eyes are on someone else. Once it passes, I can be me again
>>
>>17537934
is this how you plan to deal with all your crushes?
>>
>>17537951
They're a rarity, so sure. Like I said before, a crush is useless when I don't even have the desire for a relationship or a quick hookup. Crushes are great for people that would make use of them, but I won't so I just need to let the feeling pass. I'll repeat that time and time again, too, but they've been so rare that I hopefully won't need to worry that much
>>
>>17537953
Try tumblr, there's a lot of people like you there
they call themselves "asexual/aromantic", aka "ace" for short
>>
>>17537954
Do not confuse not wanting relationships with being asexual or aromantic
>>
>>17537958
you know what im getting at
>>
>>17537954
why not just take showers? no reason to be 'aromatic' in 2016
>>
>>17537959
It's completely unrelated. Not wanting a relationship doesn't make me either, nor does it make me the same as that crowd. If I was, I couldn't have developed a crush on him to begin with, or feel the jealousy of him having his eye on someone else. I am me, but I'm not a tumblrite and I'm not an asexual
>>
>>17537965
>f I was, I couldn't have developed a crush on him to begin with,
they like to think so too
>>
>>17537969
It's a bit stupid for someone else to try to brand someone with a label for a sexual orientation online rather than the person themselves, anon. I am not an asexual, nor am I aromantic. I do not want a relationship, that doesn't mean I don't find sexual attraction to people, nor does it mean I don't idealize romance itself. I have my own priorities, and relationships are not on the list
>>
>>17537970
i'm not seriously calling you asexual. What i mean is that some people on tumblr just take it 1 step further than you, by not only repressing these feelings, but pretending they never even felt them at all.
Avoidance is not healthy and not good in the long term, no matter how you rationalize it.
After all, did you come here to tell us how happy it makes you, how little emotional conflict you struggle with?
But that doesn't really matter. It's what you've chosen, and you're stubborn enough to stick with it. Guess we'll see in hindsight, eh?
>>
>>17537913
It doesn't hurt you, unless you find it painfully onerous to record yourself speaking and giving me some info. Let's talk further elsewhere:
[email protected]
>>
I feel so sick bc I stressed myself out too much and I know it was my fault but would it have hurt to try and understand? This is also just adding up frustration and I'm waiting for the day I just completely snap desu
>>
>>17537893
Absolutely fucking drop her. She needs to be forced into a situation where her success in life can be found in something other than a man's sexual interest. These types of women grow to be worthless loser trash.

Figure it this way, if she's giving you this much trouble now, what's it going to be like if you accidentally get her pregnant?

Cut contact, RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.
>>
That's right I'm strong.
My mother was abusive. My father gave me dignity and virtue. So when some Chad tries to roll down on me and make me some kind of one time side bitch, I laugh and go somewhere else.
>>
>>17537462
Interesting indeed, but that's a pretty broad description, to the point it could be anyone including me.
>>
>>17536720
what were you accused of?
>>
>>17537510
P?
>>
I know you're only talking shit about him because you're butthurt he saw right through your bullshit and didn't give you a chance to respond. You took advantage of him because you knew that he gets attached and it's extremely hard for him to leave people. You being a bitch and cursing his name is only a defense mechanism. It hides the fact that you lost the guy that will have treated you like a queen and you had to go and fuck it up.

I mean seriously, how could you? He did anything and everything for you, including sticking by you for several years while you dished out unreasonable requests. Nothing was ever enough for you. And then you had to go and fucking lie and cheat on him as well. I bet the guy you dated right after him was one of the ones you cheated on him with.

When I talked to you, I had no intention on being your "friend". I just wanted to see how much you would try to cover your ass. How delusional you actually are. Make no mistake. I do not like you. I completely and utterly despise you. If I could I'd fucking murder you.

You better not miss him. You better not even think about him. I am everything you could not be. Stay miserable forever and thanks for driving him away so he could be mine and I could take care of him. But fuck you for hurting him.
>>
When i bump into this guy, which happens quite a lot, it's awkward, not in the sense that I don't want to see him, but that I don't know what to do, there's a really big chemistry that my conscious mind doesn't really understand, and I seem to keep seeing him more and more, like I saw him near the car wash the other day, and he always beams from ear to ear, and nods to say hello. I was wondering if perhaps he might give me his number next time
>>
>>17533953
Join the army desu, I was in literally the same position as you 2 years ago
>>
She'll never desire him the way she desired me. Look at his body and bite her lips.
That alone makes me laugh.
>>
>>17538172
It's a shame I don't have a screencap of the "man in the suit" scry. I saw a gathering with multiple tables and the querent sitting at the last one. There was a man in a suit who walked past tables filled with loud women straight to the girl.

It was quite amusing when, a month later, she came back and told me this happened, down to details, at a wedding.
>>
>>17538871
Props to you. What do you use to scry? What entity do you invoke?
>>
When i like someone, i will be very friendly and supportive, but as soon as im sure that they love me back (as a friend, or more) i stop giving a shit about them.
Its not on purpose, it just happens every fucking time, and it makes me mad, bc i dont want to be like this. Recently ive got a girlfriend, and i fear that this shit will happen again, if her love for me will gain the confirmed status, my feelings will go "off". I mean, i feel it already kinda happening, and i feel sick.
What is wrong with me, what can i do?
>>
File: 1472420847214.jpg (16KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472420847214.jpg
16KB, 469x469px
I got a little too carried away - A girl that I know from uni texted me with a "Hey" and I immediately responded with two texts, "Hey how are you?" and "I was wondering if you'd like to meet up and chat over a coffee sometime, text me at # if you're interested." . I went waaay too fast (came off as despo). I sent these messages last sunday and got ghosted. I really effed up. Today I tried to start a convo with her over fb, and she saw the message, hasn't responded. I just wanted to get to know her and didn't really know how to go about doing that. I acknowledge the mistakes that I made, but have no idea if I can even correct them. :^(
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I am so damn lonely.
I sorta regret deleting her contact info, even though it was she who dropped all contact with me in the first place.
I thought that deleting her info from my social media, etc, would help me forget her, and it sorta did, but whenever something reminds me of her, my mood is sent spiraling downwards.

I swear to god, I never want to develop feelings for anyone ever again.
Curse women, they only cause pain.
>>
>>17538892
>What do you use to scry?
I use trance to induce visions for the most detail. I can get less detailed images (fuzzy, sometimes just silhouettes) more easily with mirrors, water, glass or static.

>What entity do you invoke?
None; I rely only on myself.
>>
I looked out the window, at the city skyline. "Ma'am, I-".
Interrupted, by myself, of course. She wouldn't do it. It was her job not to, but she did speak up.
"Don't be so formal please, I'm your psychoanalyst."
Her voice didn't strike me as commanding, but she wasn't gentle either.
I sighed. A habit of mine. "It feels weird being analysed by someone around my age."
We were both in our late 20s and truthfully I wasn't very confident in her ability as a psychologist. She did, afterall, suggest me to try drugs. Or "entheogens" as she put.
The silence was unbearably uncomfortable, so I finally broke it. I took my jacket off and sat down. Clenched my fists, yet another habit whenever my fingers were within anyone's sight. It was too embarassing to let her see them. The tips were bloody, with bits of skin missing. It hurt too, but that was better than to feel embarassed.

And so I began telling her my story.
>>
>>17539124
You have a gift then. Use it only to do good.
>>
>>17539168
Is this the beginning of a porn book?
>>
>>17539181
That'd be nice, she is very good looking. But sorry to disappoint, that was just my experience visiting a psychologist.
Not only that but I'm not confident in my writing skills to write a book.
>>
so let me get this straight i cant even vent online. that wasnt even the right store or person. shit makes no sense hell naw i aint going to apply there. even when i joke or write something retarded they got shit set up. i mentioned names but who the fuck reads this shit but me. what the fuck else am i supposed to do with myself when i keep getting fucked over on jobs? everybody vents online why isnt their shit being fucked up as bad as mine?
>>
fuck this fuck it fuck it fuck this wit a 50 ft pole. i just wanted the shit to stop. guess ill just talk to my rabbit when im upset. safest option. cant say shit on fb twitter or 4chan, what is this madness. they vent, they talk shit, thats human. why the fuck cant i do it? im not a special snowflake, i just wanted to be left alone. the people is that store havent done anything all they ever did was try to give me a job. i go there because its closer
>>
>>17539484

What's your story anon? Like full story
>>
I can't get over it but I need to. I've been venting about a problem I've been having, and I felt/feel bad whenever I post my vent because I've posted it quite a few times. It's because it helps temporarily relieve the stress I have about it. Yesterday someone said I needed to get off the board and forget the whole thing. I want to forget the whole thing. I also never intended to annoy anyone, I was just trying to vent. I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.