[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So I'm a loser. I'm 27 and I'm a recovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1472790958644.jpg (76KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472790958644.jpg
76KB, 800x450px
Hey /adv/

So I'm a loser. I'm 27 and I'm a recovering NEET. I started getting my shit together about 4 years ago. I'm in great shape since I've been very consistent with bodybuilding and I'm finally doing great in school. I'm also working a part-time job on the weekends for pocket money.

Lately I've been getting a lot of attention from girls at my college and while this is great for my confidence, I don't feel as though I'm in a position in life to pursue. I'm in my late 20's and I'm degree-less with no stable income.

What do you think? Is it okay for me to pursue a relationship where I am in life right now? Honestly, aside from conversation, I don't have anything to offer (yet). Would some girl in her late teens/early 20's be okay with someone in their late 20's? I don't want to lie about my age or circumstances.
>>
File: rei.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
If it were me, I'd hold off. I wouldn't feel too great with getting together with a girl in her early 20s especially if my mid 20s were squandered.

If it was someone a little older, I'd be much more at ease with it.

I think job or not, it doesn't really matter. There is nothing that stops her from breaking up with you or you her. A date and frankly, a relationship doesn't have to be a serious commitment. Have fun and congratulations, you've made it.
>>
Doesn't hurt to try?

What are you currently in school for? How much longer til you're done? How much will you be making once you complete your degree or what have you?

These are questions I know I'd want to know from someone who hasn't done much with their life but I know they're in school working towards something.

Although, you are having a lot of younger college chicks coming onto you. They're usually not looking for anything serious so they likely won't care if you're poor ayy eff.

>Doesn't hurt to try
>>
How do you even live?
I am 20 now and around a year ago a feeling that I miss out on life and girls and fun started haunting me, so I go out almost every day right now and looking forward to be very social at college. I dont even care about the degree as much as I care about the college experience.
And you say you are "not in the position to pursue girls"? What do you mean?
>>
It doesnt hurt to flirt, go on dates and having fun with girls, no need to pursue a commitment with ome. Heck, be selfish and have fun, you have earned it from all the time you took to get fit.

Just use protection, avoid redheads and drink moderately
>>
>>17530711
>>17530713
Thanks, friends.

My major is finance and I have 2 years left. I'll be graduating at age 30. I never considered that maybe they want companionship but nothing too long term or serious since they're young and don't know what they want yet. I guess it won't hurt to try as long as I remain detached.
>>
>>17530586
Don't rob the cradle, pedo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.