[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to not want kids? I'm 23 and my gf is 20 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Is it normal to not want kids? I'm 23 and my gf is 20 and she really wants to be a mom when she hits 30.

For me, I don't think I could be responsible for another human being nor do I want to bring suffering into this world.

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
It's commonplace.
>>
Your attitude will probably change as you get older
>>
>>17530540
How long does that usually take. My girl said that we'll give our relationship 3 years and we'll talk again.
>>
>>17530569
There are no rules about this. It might change the minute you turn 24, it might take until you're 50 for you to realise you want kids. I can't tell you when your attitude will change, and there's no guarantee that it will either.

To me, it's a bit stupid to stay together just in case you change your mind when you have completely different opinions on something so big, but it's your life.
>>
>>17530535
Dude, duuudee... check your goddamn genetics.

Ddd-don't listen your conscious, your conscious is a lazy faggot that just says "I want, I desire, I need" he doesn't know jackshit about overcoming genetical traits with punishingly hard self-control and

Changing your personality is a myth, you can't really change your personality. It's embedded into your brain since you were a baby who got his genes combined in a weird way. Unfortunately if you have shit genes, it won't matter how many insanely perfect combinations you make, you'll still be a loser, a genetical defect.

Don't do it, man. Get yourselves checked to know who you really are. For all you know you might be carrying psychopathic and autistic genes.
And that's just part 1, part 2 is actually giving the child a proper education to shape his mentality and abilities.
>>
>>17530535
>Is there something wrong with me?
Yes, fundamentally. Humans are vessels that exist to pass on genes -- our telos is to reproduce and ensure our offspring can reproduce. You're a defective human.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, tho. Your defect is self-censoring from the population, so just carry on and try not to consume too many resources, pls & thks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.