[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the line between sexy & alluring sexting and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1443918034582.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443918034582.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Where is the line between sexy & alluring sexting and just gross sexting? Female sexting male.
>>
I'm pretty sure that if you're female you can get away with a lot more than a guy would be able to.

I would say that it has to do with the build up, basically don't skip foreplay, gradually build up from something simple and depending on the response either keep going or tone it down a notch.
>>
>>17530340
That might be what I'm messing up. I ted to go from 0 to 60 in one hop. Maybe I just need to figure out how to escalate slower.
>>
>>17530357
That's probably it.
Maybe reading some erotic novels might work that out?
Some usually get their passing very well, maybe you could learn from it.
>>
wow. as a recently single old-fag, this sexting stuff is both frustrating and oddly, necessary to learn.
>>
Don't send anything you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of.
>>
>>17530311
Grossness is just a lot of intimacy. The grosser it is the more you're connecting with the person IMO. That's why it's so uncomfortable to have really kinky/nasty sex with a random person. Cause you opened up to each other than there's a lot of dirt both ways.
>>
>>17530397
Maybe that's not the best for me, because if a guy I was in to skipped straight to the dirty stuff, I'd be totally in to it.

>>17530371
Not understanding that last bit.
>>
>>17530530
Pacing* As in the flow of the narrative, my bad.
>>
>>17530311
You need to know how to write quality erotic fiction, first of all.

Go ask /erp/ from the other chan imageboard. You need creativitiy and a very smooth writing style which easily chains together well despite being run-on sentences.

Try to be eloquent and avoid the use of "as, which, then, with" don't describe the action in a technical description, try to use verbs and adjectives chained well together and learn how to order your words correctly.
>>
>>17530311

Here's an example, should work on us men too: (Fill in the questions in between the responses yourself, he'll ask for more.)

Hey you.

Was thinking of you today.

Oh, you know, various things.

Your shoulders, those lips... the last time I saw you.

I have some ideas for the next time I see you, that's for sure.

Well, that'd be telling...

Take your shirt off, button by button. Trace soft kisses down your neck, things like that.
>>
>>17530706

Not just OH BABY I'D SUCK YOUR COCK SO HARD LITTLE COCKS INSIDE IT WOULD CUM OUT
>>
Everybody's got a different idea of whats gross. Stay light and follow the guy's lead, minus 1 step, usually.

so like "I'm hard" doesn't get an "I'm wet", he should be saying something more graphic

like if the dude is like "I'm fucking rock hard and stroking my cock thinking about yanking your hair back and stuffing it inside of you" that's when you'd alert him to your soaking panties.

When in doubt, pics are best anyway, and grainy lil cellphone videos. Teasing ones, let him ask to see more.
>>
>>17530311
> Female sexting male.
>alluring sexting and just gross sexting
No such thing unless he's mormon, orthodox catholic, orthodox muslim
>>
>>17530381
right?! I just want to answer this thread with: what about meeting face to face.
>>
>>17530939
Not all men are savages, if a girl sexted too eager I would back up.
>>
Just send photos of under boob

Works every time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.