[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think I'm strange for not being interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: img.jpg (66KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
66KB, 580x640px
Why do people think I'm strange for not being interested in sex at all? Everyone gives the same incredulous stare and says that I just haven't met the right girl or that I'd like it if I tried it, but it's just not something that I'd want or need during my life.
>>
If you want to be with like minded individuals you could always join the clergy.
>>
>>17530183
some people fit into statistics and bell curves
some people are outliers
there aren't a lot of outliers so naturally it becomes hard for people to empathize with someone like you
don't sweat it
>>
>>17530212
>Giving up by possessions
Yeah nah
>>
>>17530183
Because you are a fucking attention whore.
If you really weren't interested at all, you'd brush off the topic and give a simple answer so they would stop bothering you.
But no, you want the attention and to feel like an special snowflake and have to play your "I'm just not interested in sex" card all the time.
>>
>>17530253
Why the hostility?
>>
>>17530270
Fuck you, you wanted my advice there it is.
If you wanted a sugarcoated version of it, you shouldn't have come here in the first place.
>>
>>17530183
Im more or less the same, moreso because personality is a large factor in finding someone for me and I havent found someone that i reallly click with yet, or the people I've found are taken
>>
I get what you are talking about. I have also been looked at strange one time or another when I told people "I don't find sex that important." The funny thing I felt about being in that situation, I was intrigued at how they thought the idea of not caring about sex was so strange. I think it all comes from how society has sort of made sex a status thing. Sort of like how there is a bit of a stigma for being a Virgin. Like, somehow because you haven't had sex, that makes you a bit less of a person. Also, this comes from general media, and from how people are raised. I feel it is taught through this that sex is just something normal that everybody does, so that's another reason why people find it odd to find somebody who does not care about it. These are at least the reasons I think most people think this way.
>>
>>17530183
I don't find it strange. We have a population problem. Nature's way.

Also, while I'm not asexual, I've abstained voluntarily from dating for a while because I wanted to focus on other things. All it is is a matter of priority.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.