[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship/dating/sex related >22 M with 21 F GF, both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (92KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
92KB, 600x432px
Relationship/dating/sex related

>22 M with 21 F GF, both in univerisity in europe
>2 yrs dating, commited/transparant about everything, 10/10 best relationship either of us has had, marraige had been a lingering thought at times
>I flunked school and needed to move back to the USA to start different education path (parents influence and decision to make me go)
>We both wanted to stay together but realised it might make us resent each other in an LDR
>talked things over and we both agreed that we want to stay best friends and pursue each other in the long term once we finish our education (be it 1 to 2 yrs)
>we are single but don't broadcast this on facebook, we've agreed that this period of time is a 'break'.
>we both said we did not want to actively pursue other people/relationships/hookups etc (if someone were to ask us our relationship status we said we would say 'we are seeing someone')

So now it's been about a month or so, we've maintained the same kind of contact through social media, still calling each other by pet-names and still talking about everything with each other, even sexting/skyping and still telling each other how much we love and miss each other.

To my dismay I have also discovered she has also made an account on OkCupid, today. (which i presume was made in the last couple days)

The discovery was initially alarming but in some ways comforting (mostly alarming)

>listed as looking for single men, 20-26, for friendship or short term relationship
>wants the next relationship to be around 6 months to a year (this is the lowest option next to 1 night stand option)
>regardless of current circumstances finds sex more important than relationship
>says shes not into 1 night stands
>sex possible on first date but usually 1-3 dates
>would you consider having an open relationship? answer was no
>opening statement in bio is "just here to browse and take a look"

Theres more but this is the jist of it.
I don't know what to do or how to deal with this.
>>
>>17530039
OP here again.

The main problem i have with this is that I asked her to be completely transparent with me through this time that we are away and we agreed on this, and this exact behavior is going directly against that.

I made a fake account and matched with her in order to discover this out. I sent her a message and she responded with a normal greeting, but is asleep for the night so i havent gotten anything back.

I feel bad for baiting her like this, but at the same time I feel like she is playing games with me and it's extremely unfair for her to reserve the "safety net of boyfriend who is away and i know he's not fooling around with others because we agreed not to", to test out other people while we are away.

I would rather her be honest with me and say that shes interested in meeting others and maybe we could decide on an open relationship.

I dont blame her for being curious as the loneliness and anxiety is real but this is a low blow.

I don't know when or how i'll confront her about this.
>>
She's prob doubting that your pseudo long distance relationship will work and wants to test out how desirable she is.
Also making a fake account to spy on her is kind of psycho, I respect that and I'd prob do the same, but absolutely don't mention you found her account.
>>
>>17530039
>bitch is a liar
>you value transparency
Clearly it won't go anywhere, drop her.
>>
You need to take a break, or you need to not take a break. This half-way stuff will be really stressful, as I'm sure it already is. If you take a break, stop acting like you're together. You're not.

You can't know what she is looking for on OkCupid. When I missed my girlfriend, sometimes I wanted to be with someone just to approximate her - it was meaningless who it was, as long as I could pretend.

I would recommend you get off of OkCupid, chill out with communicating with each other, and focus on your education.
>>
Keep us posted if she responds, I'm highly interested in what will happen!!
>>
>>17530039
You know OP. Im proud of you. Not of the situation right now (u feel pretty down cuz of her lack of telling you), but how you are handling the LDR, good on you mate!

Now ill be the voice of reason: she is rightfully shy to tell you shes actively looking for a boyfriend to keep her company during ur separation. 100% if a hot girl came onto you youd be down to fuck just as equally. Sexting is one thing but us iung people all have needs, you MUST come to terms with this and not react immaturely (cmon surely im enough for her!?).

She is clearly ashamed to tell u about this, and yes this COULD mean she finds a gjy she likes better and end up with him than you, but c'est la vie, and judging by your atttude. When ur back in her life shell easily leave anyone back for you.

Reminder: this doesnt make you a cuck. Just how having a fling here and there for you doesnt make you a playa or her a she-cuck.

Just calm it down, find a distraction, and live life bro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.