[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this shy girl that is in my ROTC, and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472843720913.jpg (38KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472843720913.jpg
38KB, 600x773px
There's this shy girl that is in my ROTC, and she's been around me quite a lot. Now, I'm a rather timid person myself (not a sperg, just don't speak much) and I hang out with a very outgoing fit guy who has all the girls talking to him. This said shy girl shoots glances at me quite a lot, and I've just kind of been ignoring her in fear of trying to look like a clingy nerd. She constantly asks to tag along with my group of friends and even invited us to her pool tomorrow. She also complains about this upperclassman trying to show her his car and trying to hangout and they made fun of him. She even hugged myself and my friend goodbye yesterday.

What the fuck do I do? I fear I'm actually falling for her and I have no idea if she actually has interest in me, and I fear it's way too early to even ask her. I'm not normally this shaken by things like this but she's driving my emotions mad for some reason.
>>
>hugged goodbye
>invited to her pool

Yeah ask her out anon.
>>
>>17530139
I know these are huge, but I feel like it's my friend who makes this happen. I've always been with him when she's around, but he does have a gf and everyone knows that. I've been rejected three times so I'm just very wary.
>>
Bump again..
>>
File: 1470054807043.png (3MB, 1080x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1470054807043.png
3MB, 1080x1240px
>Dating a girl who wants to be professional murderer
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17531407
I also will be a professional murderer though, my friend.
>>
Try to spend some time alone with her.
She obviously has interest in you, but if you are weary ask about all the starring and tagging along with your group.
You will sound like an idiot since it's pretty obvious, but from that position you can't be rejected at least.
>>
>>17531423
Yeah, that could probably work in some respect. Do you think I should stop ignoring her and give her eye contact and compliments in return?
>>
>>17531447
Yes, if you don't want to just come out and say it then try to reciprocate what she does to you.
When you build enough confidence just ask her out.
Until then try to hint at the fact that you like her as well.
>>
>>17531451
Ok, I can do that. I believe I was rejected because I came on way too strong.
>>
>>17531577

I'm another Anon. Don't ask her about the glances. Just try to flirt back. Slowly at first, just build some confidence up.
>>
>>17531587
Yeah, I'll just do that. Thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.