[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to feel a lot of resentment and anger towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (98KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 424x470px
I'm starting to feel a lot of resentment and anger towards white people, I'm a soft heart and gentle soul so being treated like a monster just because of how I look is starting to really get to me. Everyone thinks it's all fun and games because of the bbc meme and all that but I just want to be treated like a normal human being. On top of that the more my grandparents tell me of our history the more enraged I become, I understand the sins of the father shouldn't mean prosecution of the son, but lately just seeing a white person incites feelings of resentment for the way I've been treated and continue to be. However I recognize this thinking isn't helpful to anyone, how do I curb it?
>>
>>17529963
Everything around you has come about thanks to 'White people'. Even your life.

Be grateful. No one is oppressing you.
>>
>>17529968
I want to believe that you actually believe this
>>
>>17529963
>How to not be "reverse racist"
There's no such thing. Racism is racism.
>>
>>17529963

Don't you have dumb blondes to BLACK, Tyrone?

Just kidding.
But seriously.

This is what makes you better than 90% of black people and women these days;
>I understand the sins of the father shouldn't mean prosecution of the son,

Look, when tolerance is punished because of anthers intolerance, there is no reason to be tolerant.
It's why /pol/ has gained so much traction lately.

However,
>but lately just seeing a white person incites feelings of resentment for the way I've been treated and continue to be.

Emotions are involuntary, you cannot control them.
But you can control what you do with them.

I'd suggest meeting some white people or making some white friends. Race will always be an elephant in the room, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can be something you work to ignore.

Look, I'd hate muslims if I hadn't worked with some. Them telling me they because they get Christmas off, they have some sort of family dinner as their own celebration. Showing that they aren't all "everyone must convert and not like any other religions, INFIDELS".

And it's like that with any group of people. The more good you meet, the easier it is to not hate.

And all these stories about whites in the past?
Yeah, slavery was shite, racism was shite.
But who sold blacks in the first place?

It was other black tribes selling their prisoners of war.

I'm not deflecting blame, but I'm saying that it's worth it not to overlook the fact that feudalism was a thing, and every culture participated in it.

No group is innocent. Shit even the ever so egalitarian feminists pulled some crazy shit trying to have children drafted.
>>
>>17529963
you do realize that only a select few white people had slaves? unless someone was high class, they where also cucked. also, black people had slaves too. throughout history nations have been enslaving other nations including white people. stop acting like its only black people that experience racism. no race has been exempt from slavery. its retarded to hold prejudice against all white people because a select few ancestors cucked your people. white people have given your people more opportunities through the assimilation of your people. "meh, you enslaved us" fuck off, you would literally be leagues behind if it wasnt for us. we had to toil for centuries to achieve what we had today.
>>
>>17529978
Hence the quotes, but I'm not gonna get into an argument to why actual racism and prejudice are different things I'm here for advice on how to patch things up
>>
I'm sorry that you are discriminated against, but as far as historical stuff goes, let it go. I don't have any problems with Danes, but they slaughtered my people. They conquered my homeland, put tens of thousands of people of my ethnicity in chains, raped and murdered children, burned churches and monasteries and everything that was dear to us. Only one group was able to resist them while everyone else surrendered or was slaughtered, or both, all while they carved the bloody eagle on the back of one of our kings and sacrificed thousands of people to their barbaric, pagan gods.

I'm an American, of Saxon descent. All of that happened to the Saxons in the 800s, and that doesn't even cover what happened to the Celtic side of my family in the 1000+ years that followed. I don't feel any resentment for those people, though. The past is past. Slavery as an institution is gone, Jim Crow is gone, and even though some people are racist most people DEFINITELY aren't. You just have to let this stuff go.
>>
>>17529975
It's all true. Look around you and find something originally designed by a black man.
>>
>>17529991
>Peanut butter
Not OP
>>
>>17529979
>>17529981
Slaves in Africa were more like endentured servants they were still treated like humans, quickly released and often given resources when set free. Not at all the same thing. And that's not even my main issue. I don't like getting shit on or constantly being the butt of everyone's jokes in uni just because I'm African
>>
>My life is shit, I am black, I'll blame the white man
Lynch yourself nigger. If you live in America you're the least oppressed you can be in the entire world. Even the nigger continent which is hilarious. And as you leave America for other western countries it all goes down hill.
>I have it soooooooooo bad in America ugh!
>>
>>17529991
You're one Google search away from a lot of new knowledge man, I encourage it

>>17529989
I'd be happy to let it go if it didn't affect me every single day
>>
>>17529983
Are you one of those "racism = power + prejudice" types?
>>
>>17529994
(I didn't want to add a no peanut butter to it, might as well let them think peanut butter is paramount let alone useful to modern society)
>>
>>17530000
Gimme specific examples. If it's just jokes you have to laugh it off and joke back. If people are actually calling you a spear-chucking nigger on a day-to-day basis then that's something else.
>>
>>17530001
Yeah but fuck it man, doesn't look like I'm gonna get any actual advice or help here and I'm tired of constantly arguing with people who are too obsessed with proving they aren't racist to actually contribute anything. I'm leaving you guys can circle jerk in an echo chamber. I'm an idiot for coming to 4chan for advice anyway.
>>
>>17530010

Worthless nigger!
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Worthless nigger!

Worthless nigger!

Worthless nigger!

Worthless nigger!
>>
>>17530010
I don't care what you think of me, OP. Im just trying to figure out why you think the SJW bullshit is true (and is helping you out in any way). You're victimizing yourself and that's not healthy.
>>
>>17530010
If you don't tell us specifically what happens to you, there's no possible way to help.
>>
>>17529963
OP's gonzino, so I'm gonna post something here that I asked /adv/ earlier and hope you guys answer

Hey /adv/

So I'm having a problem making a major life decision. I'm pretty young (turned 18 in August) so I have a lot of life to live potentially, and I've always been told that as a person I have potential in almost every area.

Therein lies the problem. A few years ago I started going to a new school, and at the same time I developed sub-clinical depression and my hereditary social anxiety started to kick in. That meant that I spent most of my free time thinking. After two years worth of thinking, reading books, and observation of the people around me, it really sunk in that the only way I would be happy was if I just lived in seclusion. Not total seclusion, like some of you guys, but similar to how monks live; not much stuff, a simple daily routine, a low-impact, low-paying job, and maybe one or two actual interpersonal relationships. I know that this is the best course in life for me.

If I choose this course, though, I'm giving up a ton of stuff. I'll be sacrificing all my friends, I'll be letting down my family, and in some ways parts of myself. I'm very very torn about this, which isn't something that happens to me very often. How do I spend the rest of my life?
>>
>>17530024
>How do I spend the rest of my life?
Either put in the effort to get a high paying job so that you can save money and live the rest of your days in seclusion, or learn survival skills and go into the wilderness. That's it.
>>
I work in a public high school with an even mix of races.

The white kids generally get siphoned off to non-retard classes.

Hispanic kids, although somewhat squirrely at times, still have a nuclear family to provide enough stability to eventually get their act together.

Black kids?

30% are ok.

The other 70% create a big embarrassing clusterfuck of weed, violence, theft and pregnancy.

Thr sound you hear is a million white government administrators tripping over themselves and spilling spaghetti trying to figure out the age old problem of why niggers can't behave or learn.

Keep hating, retard. White Americans are the only friends you have.
>>
>>17530010
>I'm an idiot for coming to 4chan for advice anyway.

You're not an idiot for coming to 4chan for advice, you however are an idiot for taking to heart the trash that you read on here to heart from other people who are otherwise as idiotic and stupid as you are only difference being the pigmentation of your skin.
>>
>>17529996
yeah but tbf white people fought for more freedom of slaves through the enlightenment movement. you cant judge all white people based on the actions of the elite when the middle class wanted to free you.

> I don't like getting shit on or constantly being the butt of everyone's jokes in uni just because I'm African

you probably just know alot of dicks. i have never heard anyone in real life actually make a racist joke to a black person. people do it online alot, and yeah, i understand that must be annoying but you should put your energy into improving your black community. alot of black communities are really fucked up due to lack of opportunities, bad parents, drugs etc and as a race you're never going to fully gain respect if that shit is still going strong. at the end of the day, respect has to be earned and you need to stop blaming white people. all races have went through shit, your living standards are great now compared to how they would of been in africa, if anything we gave you a short cut.

>Slaves in Africa were more like endentured servants they were still treated like humans, quickly released and often given resources when set free. Not at all the same thing.
>>
>>17530047
>you need to stop blaming white people

The irony of this post while you go ahead and blame black people for the vices of other black people.

This whole debate is one big joke cause the idiots who partake in it never fail to see the whole irony of it.

>Don't blame **me** for slavery cause *I** never partook in it
>You should be thanking **me*** / **us*** for giving you better living standards than in Africa

**You** personally never brought anyone here from Africa, but yet you want to be thanked for doing so but on the other hand not be blamed for it.

I don't know if it's actual retardation that you can never see these double standards or if it's just one big side joke.
>>
>>17530070
in the US Blacks are around 30% of the population of prisons yet they are less than 10% of the population

>MUH RACIST COPS!

guess what? if they find a stolen gun on you in the search it doesnt matter how racist they are you're going to jail. If you point it at them you are going to die.

Simple.

>**You** personally never brought anyone here from Africa, but yet you want to be thanked for doing so but on the other hand not be blamed for it.

My grandparents came from the Ukraine. A region where rich Russians had ukranian slaves plow the fields and tend the orchards. If they were caught reading they got a finger cut off, the second time around a hand chopped off.

yes thats right. White people were slaves too.

WHODATHUNKIT! blacks arent special!

so i owe you nothing. My people never even came into contact with you; and even if they did see an odd black person they were getting whipped to get back to work.
>>
File: 1472008001457.gif (1MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1472008001457.gif
1MB, 300x167px
>>17529963

You don't have to be racist to be aware of the institutional disparities between white people and the rest of the races.

To be completely fair, I do understand where you're coming from. We live in an era where white people are kind of willfully ignorant to their statistical advantage and feel so far removed from slavery and the civil rights era that they can feel free to waltz through their day and see nor experience any racism, thus giving them the comfortable illusion that racism is over and (black, mostly) people in particular are just being sensitive and/or "playing the race card".

We live in a time where as soon as someone brings up the issue of race or disparity the sort of white knee-jerk reaction is to feel attacked and get defensive, which explains a lot of the confusing yet, oddly entertaining /pol/ movements. Shit, even being referred to as "white people" angers them. Its a general statement of the culture but just the inference is met with hostility.

Its frustrating, but the same way you would approach a child who doesn't know about the existence of something you have to come from a point of knowledge, not anger.

I find sticking with statistics help because stats can't be biased. They are what they are. Statistics overwhelmingly show that the system we live under benefits whites the most. Its no one's fault it is the way it is but the reality of the situation that change is needed and the only thing that can help change is knowledge.

For every white person you can calmly and respectfully inform of the issue you have one more person whose light bulb has been switched on; one more person who has the knowledge and confidence to confront their passively racist neighbors, friends and coworkers.

Some people will want to believe everything is fine and to them I say let them be. Humans love denial and racism is no different. I know white people who genuinely believe racism is over. Its mind boggling but not unexpected.

Good luck.
>>
>>17530088

I've already conceded to the point that I'm talking to an idiot since you never took the time to address the huge paradox of your stupid logic.

Now you're babbling on about cops and your grand parents being from Ukraine, thinking that I somehow care.

>so I owe you nothing

Where did you get the impression that you owed me anything? I don't want some greasy neckbeard on 4chan to owe me anything.
>>
>>17530010
People are fucking assholes. Whites, spics, chinks, mudslimes, nigs. Fuck all of them.

You want to not feel attacked? Too bad buddy, you're gonna bump with some shitter eventually and if playing the race card is the easiest thing they can go to, they'll go to it. I suggest you avoid asshole people and find the good ones, they're few and they are NOT perfect, but fwiw they come from all ethnicities.
>>
I know how you're feeling, a lot of people think that just because I'm arab and not muslim I'm going to be a slut and who have other kind of prejugés
Just stop caring about what other people think, when someone isn't kind and polite to you, just stay calm and be kind and polite. If some racist start following you around just to mess with you don't let them do but don't act like everybody was a racist, plenty of white people are good
>>
>>17530070
if black people are not to blame, then how are white people? its your responsibility to not join gangs and sell drugs to your community. obviously the problem is environmental but you're only going to fix it by actually changing your community.
>>
>>17530088

>in the US Blacks are around 30% of the population of prisons yet they are less than 10% of the population

The biggest indicator of crime is not color, its poverty.

Blacks are the most impoverished minority group in the U.S. thanks to the part of a lack of access to institutional wealth, segregation, racist bank/realty practices and gentrification.

After the dust of the civil war settled blacks were forced into low income neighborhoods, driven off land previously granted by the U.S. government, denied bank loans, denied voting rights and/or any and all opportunity to take part in investing in the America that we see today.

Long story short, when you make people poor you make them desperate and desperate poor people turn to crime.

I know its inconvenient for you to remember this fact but in the middle America there are hundreds of dead factory towns that consist of mainly white people who statistically suffer from the same issues as poor black ghettos; poor education, high crime rates, drug abuse, even infant mortality rates.

All because of the lack of jobs. So it may be easy to say "BLACKS DO CRIMES THATS WHY THEY IN JAIL" but when given the choice between watching their families starve or turning to a life of crime most people, black or white, choose crime.

Not to mention the fact that statistically, black men receive more jail time for the same crimes as whites.

>yes thats right. White people were slaves too.
>WHODATHUNKIT! blacks arent special!

Yes, and I'm sure in the Ukraine they still struggle with those residual issues but we're talking about America.

Bringing up the fact that white people were also slaves in order to discredit or distract from people's grudges with black slavery is pretty juvenile.

Its like telling people they're not allowed to be upset about a tornado destroying their house because earthquakes destroy houses too.

>so i owe you nothing.

You're really missing the point.
>>
>>17530112
Everyone likes blaming the other so we don't have to take responsibility for ourselves.
>>
>>17530112
Anon, OP is not some community leader. You don't anything about him other than he is black and extremely salty; so unless you're trolling how about you take this shit to /pol/ instead?
>>
>>17530112

Where in my post did I blame white people as a whole?

What I did blame was morons like you who love to generalize but hate to be generalized upon.
>>
>>17530115
Great you get it poverty is the problem. Go get them to stop voting for temporary handouts with Democrats and go for long-term fruitful policies of conservatism.
>>
>>17530129
/thread
It's impossible. A circular problem.
>We can give you an extra $50
>Or we can expand a bus route out to a poor neighborhood
>>
>>17530122
well you where trying to suggest that black people are not to blame for the vices of other black people. if you're not to blame for your own vices, then who is to blame?
>>
File: 1471828528491.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471828528491.gif
4MB, 300x300px
>>17530112

>its your responsibility to not join gangs and sell drugs to your community

That's very easy for you to say when you weren't born in an over policed, over populated, undereducated low income neighborhood where your only choice as a child was to either join a gang and sell drugs to feed your family or starve and be homeless.

>obviously the problem is environmental but you're only going to fix it by actually changing your community.

This is the mindset of white people that is so dangerous, when you have so little knowledge of the REASON crime occurs that you honestly think that "Hey, just stop doing crime" is the answer to fixing a multi-generational poverty issue.

You keep thinking the solutions to these problems are easier than they are because not only do you not know the problems we face you don't even know why we face them.

If you lived in a trailer park and your dad and his dad and his dad before her him up poor without access to a good education or an opportunity to invest in businesses or industry and the only way you knew how to make money was to steal or sell drugs. How would you feel about some uppity person waltzing into your impoverished neighborhood, decreeing that all of you were disgusting white trash and just telling you,

"Hey, just go to college and get a job and stop doing crime. JUST CHANGE."

With what money are you going to go to college with? The class sizes at your school are 30+ and you're using decades old textbooks because your school is falling apart and the teachers are so overworked and underpaid they don't care.

What career counseling or community support are you going to use to teach you how to seek employment or learn a job skill?

And what are you going to do about your poor, uneducated family who needs to eat, stay clothed and keep a roof over their heads while you do all this spontaneous life improvement?

You see what I'm getting at?
>>
>>17530146
da white boi made me buys dat crack son i dindu nuffin
>>
>>17530146

Can you even read what it is you're typing?

>You should be thanking us for giving you better living standards in Africa
>No no wait my grand parents are from Ukraine so we had nothing to do with slavery so I owe you nothing

>if you're not to blame for your own vices, then who is to blame?

Really great how you love to speak in generalizations when talking about black crime but as soon as someone says white people are responsible for slavery then you start giving people a lecture on your family history and how you were totally not involved, but on the other hand still expect to be thanked.

Amazing.
>>
>ITT: Blacky tries to come up with an excuse for every single person saying they should take responsibility for themselves
>>
>>17530158

Try again, this time in English.
>>
>>17530129

>Go get them to stop voting for temporary handouts with Democrats and go for long-term fruitful policies of conservatism.

Its really easy to say that when you're not in extreme poverty.

They're minorities living in low income areas. Just how much political pull do you think they have?

You want to go down there and tell them,

"Listen, I know you're poor and you have no money and you're close to starving but what I want you to do is stop committing crimes, stop receiving government assistance and go out and vote and EVENTUALLY you won't be starving and desperate any more. In the mean time, just somehow figure out how to survive without breaking the law, having no money, handouts, no job opportunities, a bankrupt school system and decaying low income housing infrastructure."

Do you see the flaw in your plan there?
>>
>>17530157
lol, what are you talking about? that wasnt even me that said about my parents being from the ukraine, you do realise that literally anyone can reply to your comments. i was reading the thread and wanted to understand why you're blaming white people.
>>
>>17530170

And I'm asking you where exactly I blamed white people you moron, or do you think I'm OP? Take your own advice.
>>
>>17529963
>I'm starting to feel a lot of resentment and anger towards white people
Right back at ya, shithead.
>>
>>17530157
Cause we werent the only ones

Caucasians did slavery
Asians did slavery
Africans did slavery
The ancient empires did slavery

Hell theres a north african country that is still practising slavery.

The ottoman empire was the biggest slave trading empire ever to exist yet no blacks ever mention them

They used to castrate males so they couldnt breed

So when that guy says you had it better with the whites you did

You wouldnt exist if your ancestor had gotten on a ottoman ship rather than a british ship
>>
>>17530161
I've been dirt poor. In a neighborhood with no busses out and the closest library was 2.5 hours away. Everyday after school I'd walk out there to read books that weren't torn to shreds and to use the computers with the help of librarians. Eventually I got myself up to speed in word wrote a resume during my sophomore year and picked up a part time job. I talked with my teachers to let them know I needed the job because I was eating bread if i was lucky at home with 3yo clothes post growth spurt looking like a clown. I worked up a plan where I could study on my own with material they would give me and Iwould come in once weekly for exams. First thing I did with my paycheck? I brought a liter of milk home for the first time ever and bought myself a pair of 5$ pants from a thrift store. I eventually graduated and got a scholarship went to college and am about to graduate this semester.

I have no sympathy for ypur cries of oppression. We all get dealt hands some of us worse than others but not all of us are worthless quitters. Not all of us look for excuses. You aint shit nigga and I'm disgusted to be of the same color skin as you.
>>
>>17530188

>we

There you go again with the stupid generalizations. I wonder when it is you'll decide to stop. And I don't need a lesson on human history you moron. We are talking about right now, how are white people suffering right now from what the Persians did to the Greeks centuries ago?

>So when that guy says you had it better with the whites you did

No, that guy and people like you expect to be thanked and worshipped for slavery that took place in the United States, and if you could read, you'd see that I was pointing out the huge paradox of expecting to be thanked but not blamed for actions that you ironically had nothing to do with.

Do you get it now dummy? or does it need to be repeated over and over?
>>
File: 1376015777283.gif (297KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1376015777283.gif
297KB, 500x375px
Everyone goes through a Chuck D. phase
You'll grow out of it
>>
>>17530150
>That's very easy for you to say when you weren't born in an over policed, over populated, undereducated low income neighborhood where your only choice as a child was to either join a gang and sell drugs to feed your family or starve and be homeless.

im british, not america. i was brought up in a ghetto lol but my community was full of chavs and not ghetto thugs.

>And what are you going to do about your poor, uneducated family who needs to eat, stay clothed and keep a roof over their heads while you do all this spontaneous life improvement?

they would be in the same situation regardless of whether you where improve your life or not. the fact that they are in such a shitty situation should help motivate you to improve your life as you're aware if the consequences if you dont.

you could always enter politics and make an actual change. you have the resources to acquire the knowledge.

>With what money are you going to go to college with? The class sizes at your school are 30+ and you're using decades old textbooks because your school is falling apart and the teachers are so overworked and underpaid they don't care.

you can get aid of the government if you're poor. you're expected to work independently in college, you can buy second hand books with the grants you receive, or save up if the college text books are of poor quality.
>>
>>17530194
>>17529963
>two nigs
>one just looking to rationalize baseless racism
>one literally walking miles both ways for self improvement and likes it
rlly mks u tink huh?
>>
>>17530204

White people rationalize their baseless racism on this website everyday. Maybe you've heard of a septic tank called /pol/?
>>
>>17530209
/pol/ can give you a laundry list of statistics to back up their claims that niggers and muslims are worthless
>>
>>17530196
you do realise that there are plenty of white people that are suffering in conditions just as bad, if not worse than the black ghettos in america? its basically poor people that have it bad. the government isnt purposely picking on black people, that has just happened over time because obviously you descend from poor families due to slavery. if slavery didnt happen, it would be white people in you position.
>>
>>17530214
There are more whites in poverty thank blacks.
>>
>>17530214

Once again, you do a very good job of dodging what is brought up in the post.
>>
>>17530213

The only thing that's worthless is paying attention to the opinions of parasites like you, which is the first mistake OP made.
>>
>>17530223
you on about? im just a random person reading the thread, im not the guy you where replying to.
>>
>>17530229

So why are you responding to my post with something completely unrelated to what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17530225
>statistics are opinions
Typical nigger.

Can't wait for Hillary to win and flood your nigger neighborhoods with sandniggers and watch you shitskins eat each other alive.
>>
>>17530232

>Can't wait for Hillary to win

So you've already given up on Trump winning. Good to see that reality is finally setting in for you roaches.
>>
>>17530231
> We are talking about right now, how are white people suffering right now from what the Persians did to the Greeks centuries ago?

you said this, and i wanted to make the point that white people do suffer today.
>>
>>17530194
This is the only valuable post in this thread. He may be fuelled by anger and resentment against the whole world but he still put self improvement first.
>>
>>17530236

Did you not pass reading class on an even elementary level? Yeah of course white people are suffering, the same as everyone else on this sentence, but did you finish reading the rest of the sentence? When idiots like to bring up "white people are slaves too" into the argument, I'm curious how they think that currently factors in today's world which you always fail to answer.

Yeah white people suffer today but not because the Persians/Celts/Whoever who enslaved them centuries ago have anything to do with it.

There are people still alive today who had to drink from different fountains, had to go to different schools which were lowly funded, had to live in a world where they were seen as 3/5ths human (still are)...So I fail what it is you're trying to achieve when you say, "white people suffer too" as if I said that they didn't.
>>
>>17530233
Why would I vote Trump? He wants to help and protect those groups. /pol/ has the right ideas but wrong candidate. Being flooded by muslims and spics directly hurts niggers. Of course I'd vote Hillary.

Of course a dumb negro couldn't see the big picture if you painted it for them. Hey poverty and crime are sky-high in DEMOCRAT run cities with DEMOCRAT policies? Better blame Republicans!

#ImWithHer
>>
>>17530255

Are you genuinely retarded? You've completely lost your bearings, if you ever had any to even begin with.
>>
File: 1465893157058.gif (673KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465893157058.gif
673KB, 500x281px
>>17530070
This is so fucking true
>>
>>17529981
Ok first of all;
There were enture civilizations snd UNIVERSITIES in Ghana etc way before slavery came into play.

Secondly: africans who were enslaved by Africans in these civilizations were prisoners such like our modern hard labor prison system.

Thirdly; the phrase "select few" doesn't negate the fact that basically ALL white people's wealth was created on the backs of black slaves.

As for inventions, I've lost count of the African contributions ignored or denied or not credited.
>>
well he is right that its democrat policies keeping blacks down anyone that votes against their overall best interests for a few more in EBT deserve what they get
>>
>>17529999
America has the worst people on Earth. And that's the truth. They've been excessively violent and are so self righteous that it's nauseating
>>
Why does the faggot nigger OP not have an answer for this nigger >>17530194 that actually put in blood sweat and tears to leave the shithole.
>>
>>17530275

>Dragging politics into this

Do you have statistics to show that blacks fared better under George W. Bush or a republican president for that matter? As I seem to recall when Hurricane Katrina hit, his response was way too sluggish to say the least. But I'll wait on those statistics.
>>
>>17530282
>blaming Bush for the local politicians wanting to delay the aid
kek
>>
>>17529963
Just accept the fact that everyone is racist up to some point.
I'd recommend to read "Hi My Name is Loco and I'm a Racist!"
I'm sure you can find similar books out there but I haven't bothered to read them yet.
>>
>>17530040
"Can't"? Lol you mean to tell me that wherever you come from Sociology doesn't exist and cause and effect isn't used to identify the reason for social behavior? You're actually proud to exist like that?
>>
>>17530284

Do you have the stats or not, or should I give you more time to trawl through google?
>>
>>17530194
a 1000x this
>>
>>17529963
Hey OP, I see that the thread has become hostile. This thread is an example of engaging with hate - everyone gets pissy and nothing gets better. I think you're right to look for a way out of your issue, but I think you're looking for it from others. As cheesy as it sounds, the answer is in you. Stop engaging in race. Don't identify yourself with something that leads to anger and pain. I don't mean "Oh I'm actually trans-black" or something, I mean to yourself. Move on from yourself.

When you see someone mistreating you or another of your community, understand that this person's whole life has led to this. They are about as in control as someone who eats something horrid and has to throw up in public. Know better, and comfort people who have been hurt by hatred. Don't internalize the pain as yours to bear. Feel the pain, but don't lose yourself in it.

If you give yourself over to anger, things like this thread, and worse, happen. What do you think, has arguing with people here furthered or reduced racism?
>>
This thread is garbage. Saged and reported.
>>
>>17529963
I think its just that people in the United States are all-around godawful to everyone else. As a Canadian-born kid of 2 Jamaican immigrants, I can't really say I have the same experiences as you. I go to university now but all through my life I've never felt as though I was a target of racism. (Here the First Nations people get it worse). My father in particular is greatly moved by the perils of modern Black folk in America today; I honestly just cannot relate. Hating people you don't know takes too much energy that could go towards other things.
>>
>>17530194
If everyone where like you and not op we would all live in a better world.
>>
>>17530288

"can't" applies to the slowies raised by single moms who whooped them with extension chords and exposed them to revolving door of weed-addled shitbag boyfriends. That's a steep hill to climb even if they wanted to.

"Won't" applies to all the black kids who could be normal but fall for nigger peer pressure hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>17531317
Nagasaki has been flattened after this post.

But really why can't niggers take responsibility for their own lives?
>>
Stop reading/watching left leaning mass media like huffintong post, buzzfeed, new york times, etc.
>>
>>17529963
I will take this bait because why would you ask this question on 4chan when you know you are going to get stupid comments.

Look, reality is:
You race was abused for centuries (of course it was)
Did this cause resentment (yes, and it should, it is natural to feel that)
Are white people living with what they took from your race? (Yes of course)
Is it fair? (It isn't)
Will they pay back centuries of non educated people? Of abused people? Will they pay back those actions with the black society they have created with their disrespect that is still aflame? (Yes, they are paying with a population that causes high crime, is uneducated and it's extremely difficult to solve)

So, it doesn't matter if people say "not all white people had slaves" or "black people did it too". The thing is that as a result of racism, black people were forced to live in slums and with no education. Making them keen to crime and to reproduce more wothout jobs and withouth education whatsoever.

The problem is how to solve the problem.

It is easy to say "they should just stop taking drugs and they should just stop stealing they should just educate themselves and get a job like everyone else" and I know it's hard to explain how privilege works to white people. They don't understand what it means people to fear you because of your skin color or to not want to teach you anything. Give you a job. Give you a fucking credit card. take a loan. Buy a house. Buy a tv.

Sometimes your skin gives you social privilege. Sometimes it gives you advantage in certain jobs, in certain aspects of life.

Listen OP, don't become racist. Understand why black communities are fucked up (you already do) but also understand why and how we have to solve these problems (hate won't do)
Of course it must hurt how white john gets life on easy mode just because he's white but john has to understand also.
White people are mostly blind so you will need to have patience with this world.
it is just not just.
>>
>>17531349
>The problem is how to solve the problem.
Bullet in their heads.
You can't choose your circumstances but you can choose how you work within them.
>>
>>17531366
>You can't choose your circumstances but you can choose how you work within them.
/thread
Stop bumping this bait thread saged.
>>
Isn't this supposed to be the fucking advice board? You know, helpful? Why are you letting /pol/ cunts overrun the board because of the presence of a black person?

I expect this on any other cesspit board but not here, you people are fucking scum man. They should just make 4chan a white nationalist site and be done with it.
>>
>>17531366
You can't expect someone that grew up abused and with no education to thrive in life. Someone that didn't even have a lot to eat never mind not being hit by a parent 24/7. That's the society slavery created. Children who are mistreated and have extremely low self esteem and are not only treated bad by their parents but by their racist teachers and classmates.

Of course there are some that may float above and live a normal life after. With some therapy BUT out of 100 that are like this. How many do you think will become productive to society? The only solution is to stop racism and to stop poverty.

You can say "well everyone must work hard in life" yes of course that doesn't have anything to do with a racist attitude. If you wanted things to be better like you say because you want to solve the problem then you would help those with no education. You would help those in need.
>>
>>17531393
>>17530194
he can why are you giving them excuses? he's not even fucking UNIQUE
just another guy that made it

maybe racial realism is a thing and these apes won't better themselves not can't because we all can but they won't

no excuses
>>
>>17529963
not there yet but at least in the US we all are trying to do something about it and do not shut down dissent. What is perplexing the ongoing condemnation of all white americans for not creating and now fixing overnight all the ills that befall the world. If you want to see a modern pecking order by skin color look no further than Brazil and any efforts to address poverty and race issues go no where. Furthermore, it was the Portuguese that traded slaves from all over the world to the world.
>>
>>17531381
>They should just make 4chan a white nationalist site and be done with it.
It pretty much is already. Every single board is like this.
>>
>>17529963
You really can't blame white people for the actions of your race. You can't seriously look at black people in America (I hope we're talking America anyway) and say that they're just the same as white people except for that they're being oppressed. There are deep-rooted cultural problems that cause the majority of blacks to act like monsters. Therefore it's not wrong of us to treat all of you like monsters until we get to know you. It's the safest course of action because if you give them the benefit of the doubt when you don't know them, you end up getting beaten and robbed. I know what I'm talking about from many years of experience dealing with Baltimore niggers. Honestly I can prejudge people on a lot of things other than race, but not everyone is as perceptive as me, and they have good reasons to be wary.
>>
File: all out bait.png (108KB, 622x620px) Image search: [Google]
all out bait.png
108KB, 622x620px
>>17530274
>>
>>17531409
No, those cases are unlikely. You can't expect more than a million people to do the same.
That's the same as asking yourself why not be a millionaire if I really really really want to be one? Am I just stupid? No. But millionares are less than 10% of the population.

I'm talking about statistics
1 out of 100 won't solve the problem and still anon
How do you fix the problem? Because besides the "duh. They just gotta suck it up and work hard while being in extremely low conditions of living" is not an answer. Tell me anon
What is the real democratic solution you are proposing here?
>>
I got a solution if these worthless apes lack incentive to actually better themselves.

I propose we cut off their benefits.
No food stamps.
No Section 8.
No handouts.

Let them riot and loot themselves and eventually when it becomes clear that they'll need to do something for their food and housing they'll actually do something.

And the ones that don't, die. Don't need any niggers anyway.

And to that one moron further up hard work is the solution.
>>
What annoys me the most is lefties don't realise/pay attention to the fact that white people in Africa are slaves to black people and yet it's still white people's fault
>>
>>17531516
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17530115
>Bringing up the fact that white people were also slaves in order to discredit or distract from people's grudges with black slavery is pretty juvenile.
You're associating him with people from a different history and culture based on skin color. It's like hating a fresh of the boat Nigerian immigrant because you got carjacked by people with the same skin color.
>>
>>17529963

Easy, take an honest look at what black people are like.
>>
>>17531438

> How do you fix the problem? Because besides the "duh. They just gotta suck it up and work hard while being in extremely low conditions of living" is not an answer. Tell me anon

That is the answer, and the only solution. If you take it that that means there is no solution, so be it.
>>
>>17531721
Well then anon. If you don't seem to have other solutions then start the next ss/kkk movement or enjoy your country getting raped to the ass with uneducated niggers.
>>
>>17529963
OP. YOU have never been opressed. Your ancestors were. Just like mine were (Grandparents and everyone before them came from Ireland, so I'm mostly irish). My ancestors were treated badly by the british, but that doesn't make me hate them. You're probably somewhat young. You have never been enslaved, you have always had civil rights for your whole life. The only people who should feel any resentment are your grandparents. And they probably don't hate all white people, just a lot in the South. Not all white people enslaved or treated blacks poorly. Be grateful you're growing up in this time period.
>>
>>17529975
He says while typing on an Internet forum using a computer.
>>
>>17531734

But we're not? You're just failing loudly and then dying? Yeah, a few cops have been murdered, but every such act increases public support for draconian measures and profiling, and the next President is Donald Trump.
>>
>>17531734
You're the pro nigger here. Most people here have given solutions that involve your kind do something.

You've yet to provide anything of value other than 'you solve the issues for the worthless niggers'.

We don't care if you don't want to help yourself.
>>
>>17531734

Violent means will always fail.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.