[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help increase sex drive as a female? I've been with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (189KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 640x960px
Help increase sex drive as a female? I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. And things are pretty stressful with work and college, money, etc. I hate where im living and his place has no privacy. Lately I just haven't been wanting it. Im not sexting with him anymore, not making suggestive flirty remarks. He's been really understanding but really wants me to work on it. It's not possible to drop my work load or change places. How do I increase sex drive?
>>
>>17529923
Just make an effort even when you don't feel like it
Start fooling around and you'll probably get wet and be in the mood soon enough
>>
>>17529933
>>17529933
I usually try that, but it doesn't fix the inbetween. I miss the feeling overcoming me, instead of having to force the thought that I should probably do this now.
>>
>>17529944
That's how it is in long term relationships most of the time
The "spark" from before fades because of neurochemicals and shit and if the couple want to stay together they have to actively work at wanting each other
That's why people split
>>
>>17529923
The answer is simple. Take the train to the nearest crowded public place. Carry a sandwich board sign with "Chad?" written upon it. Soon the bearer of the Thundercock will march through the crowd up to you. He will unsheathe his mighty phallus and, after spinning it like a helicopter blade, will punch it through the boards and your undergarments. His monstrous cock sword will shatter your shield of disinterest and soon your body and mind will contort from the application of his man flesh as orgasms rip apart your insecurities and convert you to the Stacy of your dreams, much like the crazy bitch at the end of The Breakfast Club.
>>
>>17530008
I repeatedly hear this, but I have a really hard time believing it. I mean my boyfriend doesn't seem like he could ever lose it. It's just worth an effort to not have sex as a chore. It's a hard fact to face sorry. Is there really nothing someone can suggest that isn't giving up and having sex as work.
>>
>>17530030
My boyfriend is plenty for me. He constantly tries to spice things up, my mind just doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>17530037
Your boyfriend won't lose it because he's a man and full of testosterone. Makes people horny.
You could try those female hormone enhancement pills
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.