[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one live when life has no meaning? Most of it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
How does one live when life has no meaning? Most of it's doing things you don't want to do, but have to in order to survive. There's absolutely no point in survival. Why you gotta do all this just for the sake of existing? Why? WHY? What's the point of existing?
>>
You make the purpose. There is no point in existing, except what you decide it is.
>>
>>17529791
I can't make up a purpose when I know there's no point in anything after all. It feels like keeping plastic fruit on your kitchen table and pretending they're real edible fruit. But you know theyre fucking plastic.
>>
>>17529843
you can live life for the moments. those are either pleasurable or a learning experience and it may provide you with guidance for the after life, whatever it may be.
>>
There's no point yes you are correct. So be a hedonist. Pursue pleasure. Pursue experiences rather than accomplishments.

Being a nihilist is mad fun.

t. a nihilist
>>
>>17529787
This question is literally why religion was invented.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLteWutitFM
>>
File: 1470010169946.jpg (299KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1470010169946.jpg
299KB, 1280x848px
>>17529787

Life, intrinsically, has no meaning. There is no "point". I don't know why the human knee jerk reaction is to always think there's a point to something.

Why do things have to have a point; a meaning. What about your experience in this world lead you to believe that you would just wake up someday and you would suddenly realize what the "meaning" is while putting absolutely zero work into finding it?

If you're hell bent on taking the side of "there's no point in anything", then go for it. Nihilism is a thing and some people fall for it, although I'm not sure what the point of this thread is when there's no point to anything and no one can convince you other wise.

If thats the case then why are you here?

You live and then you die. Whatever you do in between is entirely up to you and none of us have an answer because we're all experiencing the same stupidly brief period of existing that you are.

If you don't want to live then die. The world won't stop and grieve your existential crisis nor hold your hand through the process of stopping your whining long enough to be fucking thankful for the fact that you have the luxury and privilege to ponder these questions of life over the internet instead of starving and fighting for your life like the other 70% of the world.
>>
The point is doing fucking great things and be proud of ourselves because we are the best and we can achieve anything.
>>
File: Camus.jpg (202KB, 1381x874px) Image search: [Google]
Camus.jpg
202KB, 1381x874px
You just live. Why not? Got any better things to do, asshole?
>>
>>17530042
>Whatever you do in between is entirely up to you and none of us have an answer because we're all experiencing the same stupidly brief period of existing that you are.
NOT entirely up to you : not everyone begins with the same assets. If you're a billionnaire, yes it's up to you, but you probably won't end up broke in a shitty appartment with kids and debts anytime soon.

>If you don't want to live then die. The world won't stop and grieve your existential crisis nor hold your hand through the process of stopping your whining long enough to be fucking thankful for the fact that you have the luxury and privilege to ponder these questions of life over the internet instead of starving and fighting for your life like the other 70% of the world.
Yeah right, let us feel guilt to have more than the others, even if we have nothing to do with that. And that's sure going to make OP think positive. And don't ask yourself why your poeple has more than the others, OP, one would tell you it's because you robbed them. Even if you didn't.
Fear, white man, fear, because it's the only way we can control you!

Don't let us down, my OP friend, great changes are about to come in the world, you wouldn't miss that and we'll need you. they want you to want to kill yourself so that we have less good men to fight when the time comes. Don't fall into that trap, you're strong, remember your ancestors and be proud of all that we have accomplished so far. Loosing all that is not an option.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.