[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating alone at burgerking >two girls come over and ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1467954627825.jpg (173KB, 835x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1467954627825.jpg
173KB, 835x1063px
>eating alone at burgerking
>two girls come over and ask me if i am alone here
>"our friend over there there thinks you are cute, wanna join us at our table?"
>they keep giggling all the time
>think they are bullshitting me
>"Really? Wow thanks but sorry i am going home now"
>leave

I fucked up didnt i?
Dont even know why i did that, this has never happened before and i am still not sure if they really meant that.
>>
They were fucking with you
>>
>>17529776
Should have gone for it with zero to lose, take one of their burgers if they were just fucking with you
>>
>go out with best friend and his qt little sister
>eventually he leaves to hook up with some sloot
>me and his sis have a greattime, as always
>she tells me how much she has a crush on one of the guys who was also at the bar
>guy didnt seem that much into her
>she says that she wants to hang out with him
>asks me if that is alright with me, and says that if it isnt she will stay
>'nah, i dont care...'
>she leaves
>i actually cared and feel dumb now

I dont think either of us could have done any better, op.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
Who the fuck does this even happen to?

All girls ever do when they see me is stare at the floor and look nervous.
>>
>>17529828
OP here, I am a 170 cm pale skinnyfat manlet. If that helps.
>>
File: crying_pepe.jpg (32KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.jpg
32KB, 400x388px
>>17529855
I'm 190cm and fairly well built (people tell me I look like I work out). What the fuck senpai?

Also nice dubs.
>>
You should have gone for it. I doubt many women have the balls to invite you over and be a bitch and if they did just start making fun of them.

It's not fucking hard to belittle women that act like that. They're insecure about everything.
>>
>>17529875
Sorry but lifting won't fix ugly.
>>
>>17529815
you should've protected that little sister anon. you fucked up
>>
they probably would have stolen your wallet
>>
You done goofed
>>
>>17529776
If I don't know any of them, I would do the same thing. It's a Burger King, ffs, not a café. This isn't where you meet people for the first time.
>>
Chance favors the prepared mind.
>>
Wow, yes, you fucked up.
I am very timid and socially inept, but when situations like that occured (3 times, as far as I can remember) I always went with them and had immense fun. And I am not even good-looking or ripped or tall or whatever.
Your assumption is weird, why would some girls care enough to bullshit you if they dont even know you?
Dont do that again, otherwise you will have a lot of regrets later on.
>>
>>17530758
>Your assumption is weird, why would some girls care enough to bullshit you if they dont even know you?
Well, it's a trick a lot of kids use to fuck with the unpopular ones, so if the girls are young it's not so out there. Maybe they're just bored and feeling sadistic.
>>
>>17530787
And how do they know if he is unpopular?
Anyway, it is better to be humiliated by qt girls than to, you know, rot in bitter loneliness.
>>
>>17530796
This. OP you had nothing (important) to lose imo. At worst they would have laughed or shit like that, but that's it. Also you were lucky. Never happened to me. Play along next time, daddio.
>>
>>17529776
You dodged getting the shitbeat out if you and robbed.
>>
File: 1470175110816.png (2MB, 2567x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1470175110816.png
2MB, 2567x1437px
Hey anon wanna hang out?
>>
File: 1467440403258.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467440403258.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>17530796
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17529776
>>"our friend over there there thinks you are cute, wanna join us at our table?"
kek I thought the story has to be believable to make you feel better.
>>
In my experience, when women say you're cute and ask them to sit with you, it's more often because they actually think you're cute and actually want you to sit with them than because they want to publicly humiliate you like one of your japanese animes.

Yeah, sometimes teenage girls can be mean and do shit, sure. But, what are they gonna do?
>HAHA, you idiot! You walked all the way over here and our friend DOESN'T EVEN ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE CUTE! HAHA!
>>
>>17530758
I woke up the morning after a party that a co-worker threw. Everyone was hungover, nobody but myself and 3 other girls (one I went to HS with) felt like getting hangover food at iHop.

So, I went with three strange girls that I had gotten hammered with the night before. We had a really good time, and then went and got tattoos together.

I feel like you guys are all way too scared of what 'might' happen, and you're not at all afraid of what might not happen. If there's no significant chance of getting hit by a car, you should fucking try it.
>>
>>17530758
>3 times
>I am not even good-looking
>>
>>17531398
What are you implying anon?
That the story is made up?

I thought about it alot and i really regret that i didnt walk over. I wasnt prepared for this kind of situation. I hope i will be next time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.