[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok here's my problem. >see a cute girl on facebook >mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gfyrjyryj.jpg (67KB, 690x688px) Image search: [Google]
gfyrjyryj.jpg
67KB, 690x688px
ok here's my problem.

>see a cute girl on facebook
>mutual friends with my other friends on FB
>appears to be single and likes the same sort of stuff i like

what do i do? should i message her?
>>
Have a mutual female acquaintance arrange something.
>>
>>17529775
Yeah, unless you have mutual friends there really is no sane and casual way to approach such a situation.
>>
>>17529775
what they said, would look creepy if you just messaged out the blue imo, arrange going out as a group or something
>>
>>17529759

don't trust profile pictures
>>
All you need is one excuse to get the ball rolling. Be confident and commit once you make contact.
>>
>>17529759
I hope pic is not related Jesus fuck
>>
She's cute af, OP.

Do what >>17529775 said and go for it.

You have nothing to lose.
>>
I'm shit with girls BUT since you are asking.

I'd acknowledge that it's out of the blue, say that you thought she is attractive and that you'd like to meet her.
>>
message her but don't ask to meet straight away.
just choose something to talk about so it's not awkward, maybe mention mutual friends
>>
For what it's worth, I generally don't reply to people I don't know on Facebook, especially when it's a guy who's obviously just trying to hit on me. No girl I know does
>>
>>17530932
what if it is a cool guy who just talks to you on fb?
>>
>>17530932
same, but it's worth a try
>>
>>17530936
That's not a thing. No 'cool guy' messages a girl on Facebook just 'wanting to chat'
>>
>>17530941
what if it was yung lean?
>>
Message and talk. Always works for me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.