[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf for two years is on her mandatory half-year abroad internship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472855499536.jpg (16KB, 464x296px) Image search: [Google]
1472855499536.jpg
16KB, 464x296px
My gf for two years is on her mandatory half-year abroad internship

She went to Tallinn, but here at home she didn't like going out that much.

As Tallinn is a party city for Erasmus students she's been partying a lot/she has had many group activities.

I want her to enjoy the time, at the meantime I started working a regular job. A great step in my life, and I could use her a lot. Frankly I miss her a lot and became a bit depressed.

We still speak occasionally over Skype but my mind is playing tricks on me, I even read that 4 in 5 relationships strand when one of the partner goes abroad.

I'm from the Netherlands, so Estonia isn't exactly within reach (especially because I have to work a 9/5 shift)

Any /adv/ice?
Pic unrelated
>>
Is your girlfriend a slut ?
If not, have faith in her, there's no reason she'll betray you
>>
>>17529273
She can be very naive of male attention(or she can fake it well). And when she was still here we had sex a lot. I'm just really worried because it's my dream waifu.
>>
>>17529288
I'm quite naive myself but I swear to you that when a man want to fuck you you see it at the very first second so I doubt she'll won't see it and that's not because you had sex with her a lot that mean she'll have sex with someone oversea because if she had so much sex whe she was still there with you it was because it was with you and nobody else
>>
Tallin you say? :D
>>
>>17529361
Why yes, anything up with that?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.