[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ 22 male here, hooking up with this 17 girl We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kc4ozhdblibymuye9fu9.jpg (2MB, 2700x1520px) Image search: [Google]
kc4ozhdblibymuye9fu9.jpg
2MB, 2700x1520px
Hi /adv/
22 male here, hooking up with this 17 girl
We've been talking for weeks and got on very well.
We finally met each other three days ago.
She was quit direct to me, we enjoy our time.
Now she's always talking about dirty stuff.
Problem? I fall in love with her and I am worried she just want to have fun, nothing more.
But on the other hand she told me she was a bit worried about me, if i got bored with her...

What should I do? Does she really like me? Is all of this because her hormones?
>>
just be chill with her, don't put too much hope on this relationship..

maybe it will work out good for both of you, but be aware, she is young and doesn't really know what she wants from life, even if she thinks she does
>>
>>17529244
She's legal where you're from, right?

If so, follow >>17529266

Don't be upset at her not knowing what she wants. Think of it as practice for your dick.
>>
youre a creep
>>
>>17529244
She's 17 man. Even disregarding the legality, that's almost a quarter of your life that she hasn't existed or experienced.
The reason you might feel a connection, and legit have a connection, is because you feel more comfortable with someone her age. That might come out as her seeming mature or initiating, but being enamored in someone your maturity level, when it's less than your age, can be very dangerous.
>>
>>17529266
>>17529282

Yes, it's legal here! Fortunately.
I'll keep calm on this and chill with her as both advise.
I'm emotionally unstable, but I'll try my best. Thank you.
>>
>>17529301
>I'm emotionally unstable
> this 17 girl

Please tell us how it works out. Thanks.
>>
>>17529294
>>17529287

So any of you would try to keep this going? Mm.
Or yup but just having a cold mind? Is this that inmoral?
>>
>>17529312
Well, I always mask this shit of me. With those words I meant I suffer a bit inside.
>>
>>17529244
>fall in love with a 17y/o

Good luck OP. This will be quite the learning experience.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.