[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one cope with the soul crushing feeling of being alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: demfeels.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
demfeels.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How does one cope with the soul crushing feeling of being alone?

I have had a chronic depression since i was 11 years old, now at the age of 25 i finally am what they call 'cured'
things are going great, but whenever i feel down it is because i am so alone, i want to be liked, loved and what not but this is killing me.
>>
You don't. Humans are social creatures. Asking how to be happy alone is like asking how to breathe properly with one lung. Maybe a small minority of people can learn to do it, but it's unlikely. By the way I'm in the same situation, not trying to make you feel worse, but I just like dealing straight. Which os partly why I'm alone.
>>
>>17529228
bump
>>
>>17529228
>i am so alone, i want to be liked, loved and what not but this is killing me.
i was in the same situation as you to some degree.

DO stuff, get out of your comfort zone and be nice to people. eventually you will find people you can relate to and who like you too
>>
No one can really give you love or like, you'll always feel that emptiness, even with someone. It may go away for a short time, but it always comes back eventually and you have to look for another person again and repeat the cycle or deal with it.
>>
>>17529425
Accepting this thing is one of the things about "growing up". It's healthy and its bearable once you swallow this pill. There are some other pills to swallow in life too.
>>
>>17529430
>There are some other pills to swallow in life too.
Care to share what pills you mean?
>>
File: ae0.jpg (36KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
ae0.jpg
36KB, 479x492px
>>17529459

pft, gotta find them yourself, nothing personnel kiddo
>>
File: 1454988199696.jpg (81KB, 612x534px) Image search: [Google]
1454988199696.jpg
81KB, 612x534px
>>17529459
>>
>>17529459
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.