[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had sex for the first time a couple of days ago with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (135KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 960x540px
I've had sex for the first time a couple of days ago with a girl i've met on tinder (I'm a 22 y/o male). I didn't tell her I was a virgin, however she probably suspects I haven't got much experience. (I have been intimite with other women before). She wants me to come over next week and stay the night. Should I tell her?
>>
>>17529131
Tell her what? That you haven't fucked many girls? If you want. She'll find out one way or another that night if you're so worried about it.
>>
>>17529131
nah, she might already know.
anyway, what would it change? youre already banging her
just have fun dude, props
>>
>>17529169
I guess it won't change much. But I'm curious what girls think about this situation.. Will I scare her off by telling her?
>>
She don't care, it'll just be a awkward moment between you and her
She don't want your sexual experience and your sexual life but she want you as a person, not a fucktoy
Except if she's a slut
>>
>>17529186
She won't like it if you lie to her about it, because then it means you don't trust her. If this is really making you nervous, you can tell her. She's not going to point and laugh.
>>
>>17529131
Don't worry OP, I got you covered. I did it myself and she started a discussion about literally nothing. So don't do it because she will hold it against you or at least see you as not attractive in a subconcious level.

In case you want to know, I got out of the situation by changing subject with a fun witty remark about something unrelated and she just kinda relaxed and proceeded to sex. But I guess the long term damage was there anyway.
>>
>>17529131
Don't bring up the subject, but if she asks directly (unlikely) then tell the truth.

You can't be that bad, she wants to see you again. Don't spoil the week be by apologising for your bedroom performance. Truth is lots of people are hopeless even after several lovers.
>>
>>17529131
No. Just go and fuck you are not a virgin anymore
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.