[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your best friend tells you he loves you , but you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (19KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 443x332px
Your best friend tells you he loves you , but you don't love him back and you have a boyfriend that you do love.
How would you feel about it?
What would you do?
>>
>>17528808
>I'm sorry, but you're just not my type
>>
>>17528808

Are you the boy, or the girl?

I don't mean in the situation, that clear. I mean you OP, which one are you?
>>
>>17528808
I would invite both of them to dinner at a private location, house or apartment, to discuss the matter. Make sure they arrive at least fifteen minutes earlier than you. That way they'll sit together simmering with tension.

You will release the tension by walking in, dressed in classy attire like the pictured woman, accompanied by Chad Thundercock. You will cackle as they stare at you distraught, as their small penises retreat into their groins with the realization that their feelings are of no consequence when compared to the magnificence of his thundercock. They will cry and scream as he tears off your underwear and proceeds to copulate with you in the center of the room. Jetpacks and moonsuits will leap out of the couch where your boyfriend and bestfriend are sitting, engulf them and rocket to the ceiling to orbit as you reach the first of many climaxes.

They will spin around the room, much like you spin around his cock, in Beta orbit while Chad shows all three of you the true power of the thundercock.
>>
>>17528808
Switch genders and it happened to me. We just fucked.
>>
>>17528808
I stupidly confessed that to my long time female friend, and god bless her, she handled it perfectly. At least what was good for me.

She had been with her boyfriend for two years. I felt like I had to tell her just to get it off my chest. I regret doing it, because it didn't make me feel any better. Nothing changed in the feels department. But whatever, I did it.

I told her face to face at a party. She had stepped outside to use her phone, and I intercepted her on the way back in.

Told her I had fallen in love with her years ago, that I never had the balls to tell her. That I just wanted to get it out there.

She told me that she was glad I told her, because she suspected it for a long time. She said we wouldn't be a good couple for some reasons she listed off, which in retrospect are true, we're romantically incompatible. She reiterated that she was very serious with her boyfriend. She wouldn't tell him I said anything, and told me it's okay if I needed to bail on the friendship for a while.

I did. We never reconnected. Once I got over most of the feels, she was married and in another city, and I was somewhere new also. I still have some feels for her, but it is what it is. Again, wish I hadn't said shit. It changed nada.
>>
This is why men and women cant be bestfriends...if your bf is not your best friend then you are doing it wrong
>>
>>17528825
/this

u have ur answer
>>
>>17528833
/thread
>>
>>17528808
Then he was not your best friend
>>
>>17528832
She sounds like a keep desu
>>
>>17528868
Keeper*
If she really is be happy for her, man.
>>
>>17528900
>>17528868

Oh for sure. I'm glad she's doing well in life. I know now that I never had a chance from day one, so that helps a lot. It'd be way shittier if she felt the same but I was just too late or whatever.

I'll find someone eventually. Just sucks because it's really hard to find a quality woman.
>>
>>17528904
Iktfb
>>
>>17528808
I'd be annoyed and hurt. It'd feel like he has been faking friendship because he wanted to get with me.
I would be flattered. And feel a bit sorry for him.

I'd probably reject him as kindly as possible, explain to him why I am rejecting him, and then probably quit talking to him because I think I think it is disrespectful to hang around someone who has feelings for me if I'm in a relationship.
>>
>>17528808
I think that your best friend is just a regular guy that has fantasies about fucking you just because of the length of time he has known you and the bond that you two share.

You two sound pretty mutual and it's really nothing wrong with expressing something like that but at the same time you both should respect each others emotions and ideas on how you want your relationship to become.
>>
>implying my boyfriend isn't my best friend

Anyway, I'd wonder why the fuck he'd tell me that if he knows I have a boyfriend. I'd probably start distancing myself from him in case he thinks I'm leading him on or something
>>
>>17528808

>Your best friend tells you he loves you , but you don't love him back and you have a boyfriend that you do love.

hook him up with one of your hot friends, he'll forget all about it
>>
>>17528823
Thats fucking Dunkey and his girlfriend Leah. This guys catfishing you dumb niggers.
>>
>>17528808
If it's like a childhood friend scenario then maybe it's meant to be. Likely though he's just feeling horny and emotional, and even if he can't admit it, he let himself internally tarnish the relationship.

I'm a guy but I've had female friends pull this stuff too. It's generally annoying and awkward (with the "ahh how do I tell them I'm not interested? Should I just be interested?" Even if at some level it isn't their fault cause they're blind to their own emotions.
>>
>>17529545
>If it's like a childhood friend scenario then maybe it's meant to be
You wish. If she wanted to be with you, she would be with you and not her boyfriend. Stop being so fucking naive.
>>
>>17528825
How severe is your autism?
>>
Have some spaghetti and meatballs
>>
Id smash him on the DL. im a guy btw. Mz best friend is a qt twink.
>>
I was the guy in such a situation.
Confessed to my friend.
She let me down easy, but my heart was broken.
Years later she told me that she had loved me too, but she was too messed up at the time.
Our lives are in different directions now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.