[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello good /adv/isors, I come to you today with a simple inquiry,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 7m workout.jpg (49KB, 592x557px) Image search: [Google]
7m workout.jpg
49KB, 592x557px
Hello good /adv/isors, I come to you today with a simple inquiry, one I hope at least a few of the many can offer advice for me.

To be put simply, I met this girl who, after only 5 min of talking wanted my number. (Which, is funny because if she hadnt just came out and asked I was going to ask her like a minute later).

Anyways, she seems fairly interested in me, however has only really bothered to talk to me like once for 10-15 min in the past 3-4 days.

Is she not really interested? Is something else going on here? should I just give up and look elsewhere or what?

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>17528649

The number is to call and set up a date, not to slave by the phone. Good job and good luck, though!
>>
>>17528658
Yeah she asked for MY number. And we have only technically talked over other media because, like a dumbass, I misstyped ONE digit and she couldnt call me.

So I tracked her down, apologized, she said it was cool, and like after a 10-15m convo hasn't said anything in almost 24-30 hrs or so.

And I can't text / call her to set up a date because she has MY cell number and hasnt actually texted me (I gave her my correct number like 20+ hours ago during our short convo. She even replied with "I'll text ya later tonight" and didnt.)

So, *shrug*. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Lol
>>
>>17528663

Oh, when you said "talked", I assumed on the phone.

But you have her on social media, right?

I'd try to set up a date, she was at least slightly interested before, right?

But don't sweat it if she says no. After all, you two barely know each other, right?
>>
>>17528667
Well yes. We do barely know each other.

Which is why I found the whole recent events confusing.

If she's interested in dating, then I imagine she's either waiting on me to make the first move (hard to do if you don't want to come off as desperate by texting/messaging/calling non stop) or she has different intentions, which really throws me for a loop.

So, *shrug*.

What does /adv/ think I should do with all this?

Play it forward, ask her out, just chill and let things happen, forget about it and look for new chicks, other, etc.?
>>
>>17528673
bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.