[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >20 yrs old only fucked two girls ever before.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Europe Pictures 91615 001.jpg (38KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Europe Pictures 91615 001.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
>be me
>20 yrs old only fucked two girls ever before.
>date girl for three years and she dumps me goes and fucks two guys including a 28 yr old
>after that she comes back to me and were basically gf/bf again
>last night

>slut on tinder wants me to come over
>I go there
>says she has a fucking kid, wasnt there tho
>literally spends over an hour on the phone while i sit on the couch with her kids dad arguing about irrelevant shit.
>reminds me of femanon so much, i cant take this much longer
>says shes going to lay down
>I come with
>the ex calls again bitching
>says he doesnt trust her
>blah blah blah
>hes talking about showing up at her house
>start to fear my safety
>she hangs up
>we start making out, worst fucking kisser ever
>stick my hand down her pants shes sopping.
>has a tiny pussy.
>she takes my pants off
>tells me im really thick.
>we start fucking
>pussy actually kinda tight
>ask where she wants me to come
>"in me anon"
>"you on birth control
>"Yes"
>fuck it im dumping my load in this whore
>havent came in anyone in over a year
>feels actually good
>pull out go get dressed
>come back and see my cum dripping out of her pussy
>baby dad calls again spends an hour on the fucking phone
>she hangs up and we go to sleep
>fuck this im out of here

>tell her im going to get my charger
>she says wait ill come with you
>fuck
>go outside get in car and pull out fast as possible and get the fuck away from her insane ass
>starts calling me right away
>block her number, snapchat tinder etccc

>texts me later saying whyd you leave?

first time i literally pumped and dumped it felt pretty fucking good
>>
i left her ass and went to my gfs house and kissed her right away. the tables have turned bitch and im the one whos doing the cucking now hows that nasty west virginia pussy taste you whore hahahah
>>
so.. what sort of advice are you looking for?
>>
>>17528633
should i keep doing this to tinder whores or just stay faithful?
>>
>>17528645
you're an idiot to stay with the whore you call your gf. no self respecting real man would have begged her back
>>
>>17528605
>who's doing the cucking now?
You're not married, so no one is/has been 'cucked'.

>should I keep doing this to tinder whores?
Sure
>should I stay faithful?
What's the point? Clearly both of you are terrible for each other, you've had your payback on her so it's time to cut her out of your life now.
>>
>>17528595
>ask where she wants me to come
>"in me anon"
>"you on birth control
>"Yes"
>fuck it im dumping my load in this whore
you are very courageous

>tell her im going to get my charger
>she says wait ill come with you
>fuck
>go outside get in car and pull out fast as possible and get the fuck away from her insane ass
>starts calling me right away
>block her number, snapchat tinder etccc
but this is fucked up, real men dont dump like this, take hank moody for example . even though he has a lot of one night stands, he never makes the girl feel used.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.