[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adv, why are women such hoes? The only time they treated me remotely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

adv, why are women such hoes? The only time they treated me remotely like a human being was when I was in some position of power over them. Otherwise they act with complete indifference towards me. Like they're trying to avoid dogshit on the sidewalk. Is this what women are really like?
>>
>>17528420
yes

now go back to /r9k/
>>
>Is this what women are really like?

Depends which women.

There are a lot of stuck up bitches, but usually the biggest common factor is their age.

The older they get usually the more calmed down they are. Guys I don't see this as the case. I don't see guys treat women like this and it's not just because they want pussy. I see guys treat women for the most part like a possible friend even if they're ugly and shit just not fuckable. I am familiar with the girls who won't even accept being in the same 10 foot circle with some motherfuckers.
>>
yep, women are evil
it's been known for thousands of years
>>
>>17528441
>The older they get usually the more calmed down they are

they stop thinking with there vaginas. makes sense
>>
>>17528441
Disagree here that men don't do this. If there's a fat/ugly woman around she usually gets ignored as well. And obviously young people can just be cunts, letting doors fall in the face of girls they don't find attractive, coming up with humiliating nicknames referring to girls' flaws etc.

Hell, I have a quite hot friend and when guys hit on her they literally do not even acknowledge that they're not with the two of them. They'll talk to her for fifteen minutes and not look at me once.
I mean, it's understandable, it's hard enough to approach someone cold without trying to be charming to the friend you're not interested in. Just saying that glossing over people they don't want to fuck or treating them with outright hostility is not limited to women.
>>
>>17528420
That's just how they are.
Females are all worthless cunts that are only good for the hole between their legs and they will sell that hole to the highest bidder.

Stay away from them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.