[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to have your veins visible the whole way from wrist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Is it normal to have your veins visible the whole way from wrist to elbow?

Not sure if it shows in the picture, super prominent irl.
>>
File: 1472512626310.jpg (22KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1472512626310.jpg
22KB, 718x717px
>>17528355
>this question
>that bag
>that shirt
>that tattoo
>>
>>17528364
I'm really curious about where you are going with this.
>>
>>17528355

It's normal, yes. Especially if you're pale and skinny so that the veins are close to the surface.
>>
Yes, perfectly normal.

Compared to mine yours are very subtle.
>>
what the fuck. its normal. go to the gym and deadlift or smth it'll come out
>>
>>17528369
>>17528364
oh god, that tattoo really just grabs you and throws you off a cliff.

>>17528355
Anyway, yes, it is. when you're pale it's easier for your veins to appear through your skin. It doesn't mean it's not normal or bad. varicose veins are bad, good them to reference what you have(which is good) vs what that is(which is bad).

but that tattoo is probably worse than varicose veins.
>>
>>17528386
I'm still super curious as to what is wrong with my tat.

It's got a matching one on the other wrist, for the reference.
>>
>>17528399
It's just very unoriginal, that's all.
I bet the other one says carpe diem.
>>
>>17528355

>Memento Mori

You either liked "Death Parade" or you wanted a less gay version of "Valar Morghulis".

But I digress; I have veins about 40% more visible than yours.

When I don't go out in the sun for a while/all summer, my skin becomes very translucent and you can see my veins a mile away.

I sell plasma for extra cash on the side and they have ZERO issues finding that sweet spot vein in my arm.

TL;DR Get some cancer....eh, sun.
>>
>>17528438
>>17528475
I got them at 18, the other wrist says "memento vivere".

So all's well so as long as I stay out of the sun?
>>
>>17528500

You just have pale and/or translucent skin.

If you get some sun and a tan then won't show up nearly as much.
>>
>>17528500

You tattoos aren't bad in quality; so that's a good thing (it's a bit generic but that's better than going too artsy).

Getting them a such a young age; that's a bad thing.

And getting those phrases contrast each other so getting them on each wrist wasn't the worst idea ever.

As far as tattoos go, I've seen much stupider and far worse art.

6.5/10

As gay as it sounds; which may be even gayer than than yours I want:

"Who Dares Wins" or "Doubt Not" on my forearm but it'd have to be a pretty original, appealing and interesting artwork.
>>
>>17528500
if you stay out of the sun it will keep you pale(which is good) but you'll still be able to see the faint veins if you're that freaked about it.

But i'd recommend maybe just living out in the sun to become full nigger mode so your tattoos aren't visible on your black skin.
>>
>>17528355
Are you a female?

Why are you doing this attention whoring thread?
Chad didn't fuck you well last night and you need to attention whore on 4chan? Is that it?
Fucking dumb whore, remember to slice your wrist vertically along the veins, not horizontally when you kill yourself.
>>
>>17528540
I got them when I was 18, as far as I am concerned they are quite classy.

I just wanted to learn how it feels like to get a tattoo, and for the time being it seemed sensible.

At the time, I am a drunk slut and none of y'all opinions on the tat I get next are good.
>>
>>17528568
>tattoos
>quite classy
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

you're so fucking stupid, i hope you drown on your own saliva. jesus fuck.
>>
>>17528579
Why so bitter? Fucking seriously, all he meant was nothing.
>>
[spoiler] weird [/spoiler]
>>
File: ugh.gif (454KB, 450x249px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
454KB, 450x249px
>>17528500
You presumably also have one that says "Cogito Ergo Sum" because you're a twat.
>>
a single dark green vein running from your wrist to your inner elbow indicates that you are an attention whore and should sage your own posts
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.