[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real Alpha Male Syndrome. Not talking about being cool, hip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: curse.jpg (260KB, 1122x923px) Image search: [Google]
curse.jpg
260KB, 1122x923px
real Alpha Male Syndrome.

Not talking about being cool, hip or socially skillful and well dressed. I am talking about I walk around at work, see a male and a feeling comes over me like if he looks at me the wrong way I am going to slaughter his face. I feel like a Lion who has seen an encroaching male come in on his harem.

When there is that awkward moment of two people trying to use the door for the Men's Restroom I just power over people and They move out of the way for me. I am not rude or hatefully, but maybe I have RBF. A lot of times the guys are like, "Oh Sorry" and step to the side

How normal is this? Ive never actually beat up anyone I just think about it. I think some aspect of this is genetic all of my uncles are Test filled hell raisers and wouldn't hesitate to beat the fuck out of someone if they needed it.
>>
How much do you weigh?. How tall are you?.

I ask this because first thing that jumps to my mind is maybe you're small and have a defensive thing going on because you're insecure, or maybe you're big and the fact that you're ABLE to beat people up somehow gassed your head up to make you think that's what you SHOULD be thinking.
>>
>>17528412
>>17528412

5'10"

I go to the gym a lot so I am small framed but muscular. I used to be realllly skinny I was 145lbs when I was in high school but for some reason I loved being skinny. Now that I think about it when I first started college I would walk around, see people and judge them really harshly for being fat or the least but chubby.
>>
>>17528426

I see. Hmm. Interesting. It might be you going to the gym. What about your diet?. Are you on steroids?. You might have nutritionally changed something that gives you more testosterone in combination with the gym thing. Did you just start? or have you been going for a while?.

Since when have you been like this?. Has it ever remotely gotten you into a chance of a fight?.
>>
>>17528432
never even been close to getting in a fight.

My diet is set up to Maximize my Test and reduce Estrogen. I feel like I have been like this since before my diet change, which is going on 9 months now. Ive been in the gym for 2 years now. Before that I wasnt much in the gym. and before that I was in the gym for about 5 years.

I dont think I can pinpoint when this started to happen to me. but maybe 10 years ago.
>>
>>17528452
also I am 30 years old.
>>
>>17528452

This happens everywhere?. At work on the street?. Does your brain's instinct to keep you out of trouble help you not make a move?. For example, sure with a regular dude on the street you can treat him as a person whatever, because he's no one special. But, if your boss pisses you off do you leave it be because he can fire you and shit?.
>>
>>17528461
I feel like I am really logical most of the time and that keeps me from ever acting out. Its not just work, I did it to an old man in the hallway ath the apartments I live at.

Its also only strangers. Never people I know.
>>
There are dogs like that. I guess you just have overactive instincts, OP.
>>
>>17528328
Yo don't be so violent. I know what it is to think about fighting often.
Just not healthy bro!

Use your masculine power to motivate instead of intimidate.
>>
My bet is that you are a manlet with 'angry manket syndrome'
>>
>>17528426
Holy shit, called it.
>>
Man this is cringe material right here. Get over yourself. Jump on the wrong fucker and you'll get your ass beat or shot. First of all you're using the alpha/beta dichotomy which is a over simplified crock of shit. You seem like an insecure dude that for some reason thinks he's got something to prove or is somehow touched than the other guys around him. Chill the fuck out man.
>>
Also take your ass back to /fit, and if you're 165 and 5'10 you aren't muscular at all GTFO with the bullshit.
>>
>>17528328
I also think the same. Always. I've a lot of anxiety though so its a defense mechanism in my case I guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.