[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. Last night (or this morning) at 4 AM, I was up playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468148888740.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1468148888740.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
Hi /adv/. Last night (or this morning) at 4 AM, I was up playing games and talking to friends on my PC. I didn't have class that day, I won't have class until Tuesday, and I wasn't feeling tired so I decided to just pull an all-nighter.

Then my mom came in and saw me on my PC. For some reason, my mom hates my PC and the idea of me using it. She pulls the plug and tells me to go to bed, so I do. She turns off the light and leaves.

Then she comes back in and starts ranting about how ridiculous it is that I was up at 4 AM. Then she leaves. Then she walks back in and starts saying that I have a mental illness and an addiction to my PC. Then she leaves. Then she walks back in and says that I'm useless and do nothing but stay on the computer and get fatter and fatter, despite previously and constantly telling me that I'm losing weight. Then she leaves. Then she walks back in and says I think she's stupid because I read a book in 1 day but she "knows" that's not true because she "wasn't born yesterday." She leaves and reenters several more times, ranting about something incorrect each time.

Then she walks in again and decides that she's sick of my computer and she starts unplugging everything and carries my PC out of the room, saying she "knows exactly where she's going to put it" and that I will never see it again. Mind you she's talking to herself because for all she could possibly know, I was asleep. A few minutes later, she goes to bed so I get up and see that she just left it on the floor outside my room. So I take it back, plug it back in, and lock the door.

The next morning, I hear her banging on the door. At first I was gonna open it but then I remembered last night so I just stay in bed. Eventually she leaves and says that I'll "see what happens to the computer when [I] come out."

So now I'm stuck in my room. I'm starting to feel hungry but I can't go out. Also if this goes on for long, I probably won't be able to go to class. Anything I can do, /adv/?
>>
>>17528198
Underageb&.

Go ask reddit.
>>
>>17528206
Not underage, just live with my mom.
>>
>>17528198
thanks for the laugh m8
also your mom is right, you need to change
>>
>>17528210
Then ignore her.
What's the worst she can do?
My mom used to be like that all the time and I kept ignoring her.
Sometimes she would try to take away or damage my hardware and I would respond violently. You need to prepare a defense plan for these cases, have most of your stuff in your room, have the key to the door, etc etc.
She hasn't pestered me for years, I'm allowed to wallow in my escapism and she provides for me.

>>17528217
Changing is impossible for some people. I know you can't comprehend this because you're a normalfag that cruised through life on autopilot, but some people are just meant to be spergs.
>>
>>17528198
Move out
>>
>>17528229
Yeah, a tiny percentage of people are fucked beyond any and all hope for salvation. But these boards are littered with folks in their mid to late twenties, who look back on their youth and feel like it wasn't as hard as they made it out to be, they could've pushed themselves more and tried harder, they just took the path of least resistance.

Whether or not others have it easier in life is completely irrelevant to your own life.
>>
>>17528297
What do you know anyway?
You're propably in college or have a job, have a social life and maybe even had or still have a gf.
You literally know nothing.
>>
>>17528306
That's also irrelevant. Agree or disagree but whether I've personally lived through being a neckbeard has little significance. Even then I'd still be one person with one specific situation growing up and what not.

All I'm saying is that there are plenty of people here who regret giving in and not trying harder themselves. If you don't believe me, take a look around on r9k and ask who has regrets about the way they spent their life.
>>
>>17528311
I was one of them.
I have regrets too.
It was impossible to try though and now it's too late, I'm waiting for my mom to die so I can off myself.
>>
>>17528320
Well with that kind of attitude its no wonder you're in your current state.

What's the point of airing this kind of shit out on here anyway? You won't open up. No one cares and the few that do show you attention are the ones you argue with into dismission.
>>
>>17528276
This dude
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.