[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back to uni and my new roommates are Chad normalfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
I just got back to uni and my new roommates are Chad normalfags while I'm an animefag trying to hide my powerlevel
Help
>>
>>17527890
>Chad normalfags
You need to change your mentality. Just be friendly and respectful. With a bit of confidence everything should be good.
>>
>>17527897
Fuck off, some people are simply not meant to be social and outgoing like you.
I know you can't comprehend this because literally every girl spread her legs open for you when growing up, but no, 'just b urself bro' doesn't work for actual spergs.
>>
are you ashamed of your own interests?
>>
>>17527890
You got 2 options.
First:
>you hide your powerlevel
>they find out
>they make fun of you behind your back

Second:
>you tell them you're one of those loser weebs
>they either try and pity-befriend you or leave you alone
>>
>>17527890
I'm sure they're nice. Noone cares.

Just be yourself.
>>
>>17527890
Just don't talk much.

You're acting like a weakling.

Be confident in what you like.
>>
>>17527906
I'm not that much of a sperg, but I don't know if I can succesfully live a whole year like this.

>>17527919
Fun.

>>17527909
Not especially, but I'm not really good with these types.
>>
>>17527890
Find a common interest.

Maybe video games, movies or TV show box set.

Small interest are good opener with new people.

If they suggest doing something, don't turn down the idea with out giving it a try.

If they're is something you really want to do ask them if they want to come along.

The worst things you can do are;
>Excluding yourself from them willingly.
>Making assumption about them because they are different.
>>
>>17527936
Fuck off, you can't possibly understand.
Robots are robots and normies are normies. Even worse when they are Chads. The 2 can't coexist.

But of course you can't comprehend this because you're a fucking normalfag yourself.
>>
>>17527963
Fuck off, OP said that he isn't as much of a sperg as you are. Go back to /r9k/ where you can wallow in your negativity.
>>
>>17527972
>huurrrr back to /r9k/ sperg

Fine. Let's see how OP does when those Chads find out he likes anime and start making fun of him.

All you normalshits are the same.
>>
>>17527977
I'm not saying judgmental assholes don't exist but assuming the worst will fuck you over more often than not.
>>
File: 1472684978155.jpg (128KB, 1294x863px) Image search: [Google]
1472684978155.jpg
128KB, 1294x863px
>>17527890
All you do is tell everyone to fuck off.

Sounds like you're in for a bad bad time this semester. Great!

Anytime you want to man up then man up. What kind of sorry ass robot are you?

You ain't like Terminator or BASED bicentennial man. Stop being such a fucking cuck boi and maybe people will like you.
>>
File: 1471011708354.jpg (45KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1471011708354.jpg
45KB, 736x919px
>>17527977
No, you are the same.

Your shitty attitude is why you're a loser. That's a fact.
>>
>>17527992
Don't talk to me about facts you normafag cunt.
What would you know anyway, you're a normalfag, you literally made friends and fucked girls while on autopilot.
Kys.
>>
>>17528014
>>17527977
>>17527963
Classic.
>>
>>17528014
At this point this is just bait you fucking mongoloid. Just stop replying
>>
File: laughingwhores.png (401KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
401KB, 446x400px
>>17528014
>>17527977
>>17527963
>he thinks he didn't choose to be this way
>>
File: 050.jpg (294KB, 1280x1852px) Image search: [Google]
050.jpg
294KB, 1280x1852px
>>17527890
Yo! Kiddo, these days pretty much everyone's got at least one anime they don't think was half bad. They're not gonna make fun of you specifically cause you like shit from nipponland. Yo, everyone's got shit they like, if they make fun of you solely because you're interested in something, then they're just a hyperdouche and you can relish in the fact that you're better than them.

The trick is to not act like an antisocial fuckamatron who was born and raised on /r9k/. I see you're just telling everyone in this thread to fuck off, assuming they're what the boys call a normie, but maybe you should stop for a minute and realize that that's your problem.

Pal, I myself am a huge fan of anime. I've got me what's known as a waifu, I've purchased and poured hours upon hours into weeb bait games, and I even flick my dong to doujin, so I'm not just another normie waltzing in here to give you the business. People who don't outright like me, can tolerate me being around solely because I'm not a giant douchecanoe who goes around telling anyone who advises them to better themselves to fuck off.

Seriously, if you just wanna hole yourself up in your room all the time and jerk your gerk to whatever new slice of life anime is airing that season, then go right ahead, just don't make your interactions with them so terrible that they have a reason to make fun of you to whatever new girl they're slamming their cock in that week. Crack a joke, keep your voice at a reasonable level, and tidy up around whatever joint you're staying at. Roommates who never clean are the fucking worst, don't be that guy.

Best of luck to ya, kid.
>>
>>17527890
M͜A̢K̸E̵͜ ̴̸M̀Y ͝͏T͢͢Y̧PI͟͟N҉̀͜Ǵ ̛͜LÌK͡E̕͜҉ W̵̧H̵̡AT̨̢ M͟Y͡ ͟͠F͘R̡I̵Ȩ͡Ń͟͡D̢̀ ͟Ṕ͢͡L̢E̶̢A͡S̴̷Ę͝ E͘͠X͘͝P̸͞L͏̧A͝Ì̷N̴
>>
All my time dealing with normies just make me less of a robot. Worth it, I would still be virgin by them if it weren't for sharing a house with Chad, Chad Prime, Tyrone and some other normies.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.