[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grill: So this diet you're on, how does it work? >Me:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Woman-confused3.jpg (94KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-confused3.jpg
94KB, 425x282px
>Grill: So this diet you're on, how does it work?
>Me: *Explains diet*
>Grill: *Looks confused/bored/uninterested*

>Grill: So you're interested in personal finance? Tell me more!
>Me: *Tells her more*
>Grill: *Looks confused/bored/uninterested*

Repeat in a similar fashion for most topics that aren't makeup, handbags or getting drunk. What's wrong with women these days? Am I just supposed to dumb it down so much that a five year old could digest it, or should I treat these girls as what they are, wandering vaginas with little or nothing else to offer?

The only girl I've met in ages that actually appeals to me somewhat and is capable of interesting conversation happens to be a mom in her early twenties. I don't mean to sound picky but I'm not a fan of raising someone else's kid.

So what's my best bet, keep looking for the unicorn that is the intelligent, single no-kids girl, or take in one of the dumb sluts and try to mold her over time into a person with some actual substance?
>>
>>17527427
Well, those topics are pretty fucking boring.
If having a great conversation is something important for you in a relationship, try to find a girl that shares your interests and such. You will have very little luck trying to make someone interested in something that bores them.
>>
>>17527460
The thing is, it seems like girls who care about things like eating in a way that improves your health or saving/spending in a way that improves your wealth are in woefully short supply. Girls just don't seem to be into personal progress. I could tell her that she can smoke weed, get drunk, fuck around and buy makeup for another 10-15 years and end up a bitter, lonely 35 year old, but she wouldn't care because logic isn't as appealing as emotion.
>>
It probably is not a problem with "what's wrong with women" it's probably the way you fail to deliver the information succinctly and interestingly.

If you're in a highway and every other car is coming at you, you're in the wrong side of the highway, not that every other car has it out for you.
>>
>>17527476
That's just stupid.
A lot of people don't plan ahead. It is not a gendered thing. I know a lot of guys who just party and play video games and live pay check by pay check. At least 1/3 of people my age are out of shape.
You shouldn't tell them how to live correctly. They probably haven't asked and it isn't your role anyway. Associate with people who have a lifestyle similar to yours and enjoy yourself.
I am big into healthy food, I grow my food, I cook everything from scratch. I exercise. I save at least half of all my pay checks.
A lot of guys don't want to date me because they say that my lifestyle is too much for them, and they want to eat fast out and drink and party.
Happens. Who cares.
>>
>>17527484
So in other words, if she asks you how your diet works and your diet is based on not eating carbohydrates in order to use fat as your primary source of fuel instead, you shouldn't explain that. You should just say you stopped eating candy and bread and started eating bacon and eggs, because women these days are brought up to be too dumb to fathom what carbohydrates, fat or protein are in the first place. Sheesh, sounds great.
>>
>>17527484
>it's probably the way you fail to deliver the information succinctly and interestingly
THIS
>>
>>17527499
There is a difference between being stupid and being ignorant.
They aren't taught it.
I can tell you the molecular composition of most simple sugars and explain to you the differences of various types of fats. But it is because I studied that.
If you were talking to me about Russian literature I would just smile and nod.
I am ignorant on that, but it doesn't make me stupid.
>>
>>17527496
>You shouldn't tell them how to live correctly. They probably haven't asked and it isn't your role anyway. Associate with people who have a lifestyle similar to yours and enjoy yourself.

I agree wholeheartedly. When it comes to other men, I strongly prefer hanging out with people are clearly intelligent and somewhat responsible but still know how to have a good time. The thing is, I've met quite a few of those. When it comes to women the intelligent, responsible ones seem to be really rare and almost always either have kids or boyfriends/husbands.

And no, I don't really want to date a pretty airhead and try to teach her to be something she could be but isn't. Feels better to just let people decide on their own who they should be. That, and it's a lot of work to teach someone to run a marathon when they don't even have legs.
>>
>>17527511
That's a good point, actually. How much or what a person knows can always change, so someone who knows absolutely nothing is not necessarily stupid. Besides, the decade or so scientists keep saying that intelligence isn't something you're born with any more than physical strength is, so even genuine stupidity can change. Food for thought.
>>
File: 1472807701612.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472807701612.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>17527427
Women really don't care about details from your job or hobbies. Just keep it simple and dumb it down so as to keep them entertained with innuendos thrown alongside.
>>
>>17527513
Probably the way you meet them also matters.
How did you meet your friends and how did you meet these girls?
My friends are people from high school and university (both are very demanding and competitive). We all have a similar mindset and common interests and we bonded over it.
When I go to a bar or stuff like that, I get approached just because I have a vagina. That's far less common ground than I have with my friends. Of course 3/4 of the guys who talk to me are apes, especially compared to my friends, considering that the most stupid of them has two bachelor degrees.
>>
>>17527531
That's true. I've met some of my male friends during pre-school childhood, most of them in school, some online and some while drinking. I've mostly met women online or while drinking, and the notable intelligent ones that were interesting to talk to were usually someone's girlfriend, or mothers, or pregnant, or lesbian...yeah, the list goes on, let's just say "not an option for misc. reasons".
>>
>>17527427
Two possibilities, that are not mutually exclusive - they could both be true.

1. She's nervous in company and was told to keep conversations alive by asking questions, but doesn't know how to follow up.

2. You're nervous in company and tend to over-explain or go on too long, telling her more about the subject than she was really interested in.
>>
>>17527427
She tried to make conversation and you didn't ask her anything back, you dunce
>>
>>17527676
This. Conversations aren't supposed to be just one person asking questions.
>>
>>17527427
even as a guy the last thing i want to talk about is diets or personal finance

u sound boring af

i would much rather exchange stories about last weekend
>>
>>17527427
women in general are dumb

its like they deliberately avoid gaining knowledge and skills because in THEIR mind they are OWED everything

>my daddy said i was a PRINCESS! so i dont have to do anything! when i get older ill marry a PRINCE who will be RICH, and FAMOUS, and be HANDSOME

So they through life. They are given the same opportunities as men. They COULD use these to better themselves but ewww no, knowledge is for brainiacs/nerds. The cliche im in wouldnt like it if i become smarter so ill stay dumb

workout? teehee! i can eat 5 pounds of chocolate and not gain a pound cause im young! im sure my metabolism wont ever change!
>metabolism changes
>landwhale emerges

i can have as much sex as i want! nothing bad will ever happen like pregnancy or stds

>proceeds to have a kid at age 15-16 or die from HIV/aids

its sad really. All those examples i gave? they happened to girls i knew in my life.

My sister was smart till her girlfriends said she was becoming a nerf; so now she lives in a trailer park. Great job.

I knew a girl in high school who had 3 kids before she graduated.

I knew a girl who recently died from AIDS but that was after 15 years as medicine can hold off HIV death for a long time now.

stay ignorant, see how fa it gets you.
>>
>>17527722
Stop making it a gender problem when it isn't.

>I can have as much sex as i want! nothing bad will ever happen like pregnancy or stds
Women are much less likely to have STDs than men.
If a woman gets pregnant, it's because a guy came in her so I'd say it's both their fault, not just girl's fault.

>workout? teehee! i can eat 5 pounds of chocolate and not gain a pound cause im young! im sure my metabolism wont ever change!
Both women and men get obese, at almost the same rate.
Actually, women are almost always less likely to be overweight or obese than men.

>knowledge is for brainiacs/nerds
This isn't exactly a gendered thing. A lot of my male friends are called nerds. If you really want to succeed in life you just laugh it off and keep doing your thing.
Blaming kids that made fun of you in high school for being a failure in life is pretty stupid.
>>
>>17527722
>generalizing women
ha you're a cunt yourself. Men are fucking dumb as shit.
>>
Diets and personal finance are boring topics for anyone, not just women, you retard. It's not their fault you're boring as fuck, it's yours.
>>
>>17527722
>implying men are proven to be entitled
Comsumerism and capitalism pushes the agenda unto women to only care about shallow things while it works in the favor of men.
You are the sheep and no different from the herd.
I know from experience families who shat on their daughters for liking games or gettin messy and trying to learn things with their hands and minds, while focusing on teaching their boys important things. Women have to be careful about exploring, while boys are encouraged to.

But yeah keep crying.
>>
1,000$ bet OP is boring AND narcissitic as fuck. You can be interesting and talk about important matters.. but you probably fall into the cringy won't-shut-up-trying-hard-to-sound-intelligent-autist. I know kids like you. You're not a catch.
>>
but... lots of
women are interesting in finance and investing. No one takes them seriously enough to listen, and in your case you probably just rambled too much. Also girls get shy too. A lot.
>>
>>17527747
>>17527751
>>17527760

i see i triggered alot of you and only one of you actually tried to refute anything i said; the other two REEEEEEEEEEing like r9k frog posters. So ill answer the one that put up arguments

>Women are much less likely to have STDs than men.
>If a woman gets pregnant, it's because a guy came in her so I'd say it's both their fault, not just girl's fault.

wrong https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/toc.htm

>Both women and men get obese, at almost the same rate.
>Actually, women are almost always less likely to be overweight or obese than men.

wrong, men usually have labor jobs thus it helps to keep the pounds off. Yes if you looked at an average over per pound men would weigh more than women

but men are more likely to admit to it being there fault than women. Even when they are faced with all the evidence and doctors they still try and blame/shift responsibility

>i have a thyroid problem! i gain weight and eat nothing! i defy the laws of physics and scientists should learn to harvest my blubber as infinitely renewable sustainable energy resource!
>i go to the gym for 5 minutes, 3 times a week! then i go home and reward myself with McDonalds!
>my daddy never loved me and i ate my pony as a consequence! i can still hear her neighs as i chewed on her snout!

>This isn't exactly a gendered thing. A lot of my male friends are called nerds. If you really want to succeed in life you just laugh it off and keep doing your thing.

its is for the fact that is most cultures women are discouraged from gaining knowledge. and GASP its not the patriarchy, other women spurn other women from bettering themselves

>Blaming kids that made fun of you in high school for being a failure in life is pretty stupid.

indeed it is! yet i hear sob stories only from women about it
>>
>>17527795
shut up geek nobody cares about ur mommy issues
>>
>>17527751
>Men are fucking dumb as shit
well, the most intelligent people I've met are mostly men, the mentally slowest and most pig headed people I've met are also mostly men. Usually, the women I've talked to, when they don't understand something, they act confused, disinterested, but the men of the same level of intelligence that I've met are much more annoying, as they would actually spend considerable effort to protect their opinion regardless of their understanding of the topic or how stupid they sound to other people.
>>
>>17527795
>wrong
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
Women are less likely to be overweight than men. So apparently they have overall better habits, and the rest of things you said is bullshit. If it was true, they'd be more overweight than men.

>most cultures women are discouraged from gaining knowledge
Women actually achieve a higher education than men do.
http://time.com/4064665/women-college-degree/
>indeed it is! yet i hear sob stories only from women about it
>>17527830
>im an insecure non self confident mess. im a normie but I was bullied a lot as a child and it never went away.
>>
>>17527844
>women get more degrees

in that piece it includes garbage degrees like womens studies, and the like.

the degrees that are $50,000 toilet paper
>>
>>17527851
>grasping at straws
Men.
>>
>>17527851
Isn't all knowledge still valuable? Or should we value knowledge just when it gets us jobs?
Like, I am studying to become a doctor, so everything I should know must be health-related. I'm not allowed to gain knowledge on my other interests in art, math, physics, literature or interior design. I'm not allowed to take courses about geopolitics or finance. Because, after all, I won't be using it to get a job.
>>
>>17527852
>my gender studies degree is going to get me places just you watch!
yup, Starbucks

women
>>
>>17527476
You are boring me right now
>>
>>17527861
>isnt knowledge good

yes, when its not made up bullshit

business degree? sure
accounting finance degree? sure
science degree? sure
engineering degree? sure

screaming at a non existent enemy degree? no, enjoy those student loans and zero prospects
>>
>>17527868
Gender studies even in the top 10 most common degrees for women.
The most common is business.
>>
>>17527874
Screaming at the non-existent enemy degree was the one that anon took
>>
>>17527427
Females are vain whores.

You made the mistake of treating a female as a person.
Don't do that. Treat as what she is, a hole. It doesn't matter if you have a chance to fuck that hole or not (chances are you don't, it's only for Chad's use) because a hole can't hold proper conversation.
>>
>>17527427
No you IDIOTS. You were supposed to ask her about HERSELF AFTERWARDS and you probably just sat there like a dumbass waiting to be interviewed.
>>
>>17527499
are you serious? have you not noticed the amount of women who go on diets and read up on nutrition to lose weight? I've met far more men than women who don't know or care at all about their dietary intake

I think your problem is mostly that you hate women t b h f a m
>>
>>17527722
please stay in your containment board friend
>>
>>17527795
wow using "triggered" sure OWNED that anon pal! what a cuck eh???
>>
nobody likes explainers.

Tell a story, anecdote, joke...
>>
>>17527935
>someone spreads the truth about women
>huuuuur back to your containtment board, you're hurting my feefees

I bet you're some tumblr landwhale. Kys.
>>
>>17527954
I bet you're 15 years old
You're not allowed in here boy
>>
File: 1469088763308.png (433KB, 845x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469088763308.png
433KB, 845x459px
>>17527957
>h-he found out, quick, call him underageb&, that will show him!
>>
>>17527966
>smug anime faces

You're desperate
>>
File: weak.png (57KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
weak.png
57KB, 208x238px
>>17527971
>i-i can't come up with anything! Quick, what does tumblr say?
>I know, I'll call him desperate, that'll show him!

What next, you gonna call me a virgin shitlord?
>>
>>17527670
>1. She's nervous in company and was told to keep conversations alive by asking questions, but doesn't know how to follow up.

This is me. I'm actually very interested in various subjects, but I have no idea how to talk about them with other people. My conversational skills are absolutely horrendous.
>>
File: van.gif (986KB, 364x273px) Image search: [Google]
van.gif
986KB, 364x273px
All this triggering from what i said here>>17527722

and only one person put up arguments one time in the whole thread

the rest of the thread:

>virgin!
>b-back t-to your containment board!
>yy-your w-wrong! grrrrl power!
>m-m-muh gender/womyn studies degrees study is useful!

woman, ahaha
>>
>>17529255
Autism hahaha
>>
File: i approve of this post.jpg (13KB, 280x289px) Image search: [Google]
i approve of this post.jpg
13KB, 280x289px
>>17527484
>If you're in a highway and every other car is coming at you, you're in the wrong side of the highway, not that every other car has it out for you.
sticky this please
>>
>>17527821
fun fact: the average intelligence of men is the same as that of women, but the range of intelligence for men is broader, i.e. there are more male geniuses than female, but also more male retards.
>>
This is why I don't date american women anymore.

In my experience, with women from all over the world, north american women are by far the most entitled idiots in existence.

Everything needs to be easy, or handed to them and if it isn't, they either give up, or throw a tantrum. This is how they get through life. So discussing finer details of personal finance, after she asked? Fuck no that isn't going to work.

American women especially, you basically have to dangle a shiny keychain in front of them constantly, and you're in.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.