[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my life is going to shit right now I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image_6.jpg (218KB, 845x958px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
218KB, 845x958px
I feel like my life is going to shit right now
I've been really depressed lately, and frankly, I'm not sure what I want to do with my life
And losing my job recently hasn't helped much

How do I find out what I want to do in life? How do I know? Any advice to keep this depression from seeping in? Im afraid I might do something drastic
>>
Nobody has any advice?
>>
>>17527421
One day at a time.
>>
Go to therapy, get a job (maybe not full time) at a place you like
>>
You need to give more information if you are looking for substantial advice. Otherwise you are just going to Get plastered with generic advice
>>
>>17528393
I feel like I'm in a similar situation I don't have any advice but when it comes to what to do with your life wanting to do something and trying to meet up with what you do to get there isn't always the easiest thing.
Lot of stuff I would want to do and kind of have to just admit to myself I might not be cut out for it otherwise I would of already tried to do it. Changing professions is something people do more than once in life someone was telling me the other day some things don't last forever. What are you qualified to do? Not all kinds of work are always available but a lot of the time it's up to you if it's worth trying to qualify for stuff if you really want to do it even if you don't end up doing it your entire life. It's kind of a privilege if you got an chance to make ends meet and qualify to do something new at the same time.
>>
>>17528664
Thank you anon. Your advice really makes me feel like eventually everything will come out fine if I keep working at it
>>
>>17528731
Good god man I said nothing like that at all. But I'm glad you feel better. Sometimes focus on the good stuff, situations can seem overwhelmingly bad sometimes all you can really do is keep going sometimes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.