[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been getting blowjobs from a friend of mine for a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ellie_Concept.1337175823.jpg (222KB, 1100x603px) Image search: [Google]
Ellie_Concept.1337175823.jpg
222KB, 1100x603px
I have been getting blowjobs from a friend of mine for a long time now. Shes obese, and kinda dumpy looking... her make up is always fucked up and she always dressed in baggy clothing. She plays a lot of video games, and watches a lot of old action movies and cartoons and shit. Months ago when we were hanging out, she jokingly said she would suck my dick if I gave her a chance... at least I thought it was a joke, when I told her I would be down for that, she undid my jeans and started sucking me right there on the couch. She obviously hadn't sucked or even held a penis but was very, very eager, and she did eventually get me to cum.
We've now fallen into a routine where I can casually just ask her for a blowjob and she'll blow me, and has never said no, we've ducked into bathrooms, dressing rooms, she gave me a handjob in a hottub...
I have been dating other women, while this is going on, she knows about it, and seems overall fine with it, she even says if I want to stop shes cool with it, and if shes still single when I am she'll start doing it again.
I'm wondering if she secretly like me, or if she just likes sucking my dick, she does it everytime we hang out, sometimes twice in one day... shes let me mouth fuck her, I've been rough with her, making her gag... I've made her pull her tits out while she sucks me.
Also I'm wondering if I should push things further, I feel like if I did, she would let me do anything.
>>
>>17527291
sure. Go for it champ.
>>
>>17527291

>I'm wondering if she secretly like me
Being this fucking idiot hahaha

>>17527351
This. If she is ok and you are ok, then congrats you are fuck buddies
>>
>>17527291
looks like you got a fuck buddy on your hands OP

congrats

just remember that there should be no strings by both parties acknowledged
>>
sounds like a good hook. remember that the people u hang around the most you become the most like. keep that in mind because sex transmits a lot of energy. if in the back of your head your thinking you shouldn't do it, i'd let it go. this may even prevent you from going further in other relationships because fuck, its a blowjob bro u could live off that shit twice a day for life.

start fucking her, get some bomb pussy. remember tho, if it's ever too hard to stop, that's when you gotta go.
>>
Sounds exactly like a situation I almost had but NOPEd the fuck out. Long story short:
>5/10 fat chick with meh face and okay personality
>drunk with her and 2 other dudes in a park, she mentions she'd have sex with me if I wanted
>feel flattered because virgin (was 19 at the time) but don't do anything about it
>fast forward 3 months
>she had been hinting at shit on and off for months
>eventually we hang out alone a day
>all day she's making dirty jokes and comments and she casually mentioned she fucked both other guys we got drunk with
>at night in the middle of the street she says I can grab her boobs so I'm like sure
>grab em
>go to a bench in a forested area
>she's rubbing over my pants
>fuck it I'll let her blow me
>first blowjob, have to picture someone more attractive to cum
>she says my dick is bigger than anyone she's ever fucked
>kinda cool but post cum shame sets in
>feels gross
>go home
>she texts me mentioning sex over the next few weeks
>haven't seen her since

Honestly man, is the bj worth it if you can land a real gf? Sounds like a similar situation, if you're not even really attracted to the chick I wouldn't let yourself become apathetic by this. I'd bail. Hell, I did bail in that situation.
>>
>>17527291
Your mother must be so proud.
>>
>>17527291
when girls want to keep a guy around and they know that guy won't fuck them they'll suck their dick. That said the best head I ever had was a fat korean girl when I was drunk off my ass. She slurped the last drop but I sure didn't want any of my friends to see me with her.
>>
>>17527536
How does getting your dick sucked ruin your chances with other girls?
He can still get a gf while fucking this FWB
>>
>>17527823
So you're letting girls you're embarrassed about around your junk? You're pathetic, worse than a gangbanging slut that gets pissed on.
>>
>>17527850
Not him, but not every swing is a home run, friend.
>>
>>17527291
I bet on the inside she is broken and dead. She likes you and cant have you. She is hiding her emotions.

You are taking advantage of someone and need to stop.
>>
>>17527291
it seems like she's getting something out of you more from this and you're just getting your needs met. that's cool but watch out because it can get ugly if something happens between you guys.

is she at least nice looking or is she as ugly as the character you posted?
>>
>>17527291
She obviously fancies you if she is sucking your penis, bud.

I would just get out of that situation in the most diplomatic way possible.

It's your call tho fampai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.