[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, this is a bitching thread. There's this girl at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Angry Frog.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Frog.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
Guys, this is a bitching thread.

There's this girl at my university who I almost never see, yet whenever I do she ALWAYS hugs me and calls my name loudly. She never says anything else or does anything else with me, but at the same time is commonly hanging out with other dudes. Is she just fucking with my brain? Anyone else with more life experience have any bro-tips?
>>
She's probably just that open/enthusiastic to anyone she sees. If you think of levels of intimacy women have then the more intimate they are with practical strangers the more likely it is she's banging dudes left and right.
>>
>>17527189
I dont believe she is banging dudes often, she is extremely catholic, but that theory does make sense.
>>
>>17527276
>extremely catholic
You are just making his point stronger.
She has had more dicks than prays in her life.
>>
>>17527171
Bro I knew a girl like this (She was a sophmore) when I was in Senior year HS. She did the exact same stuff. She seemed super slutty but like she was single at the time and wasn't that hot (facially) but had a great body (we were on the same XC team)

I kinda tried to ignore her but she kept shouting my name and trying to get with me between classes and stuff.
few months later she got a BF but still kinda kept that behavior with me.
I think I should've made a move
>>
>>17527171
i know a girl just like that in college
doesnt mean anything
stop being a retard
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.