[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone gets a hot body through plastic surgery why exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-09-03_00.47.34.jpg (27KB, 435x532px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-03_00.47.34.jpg
27KB, 435x532px
If someone gets a hot body through plastic surgery why exactly is it a bad thing?
>>
surgery comes with consequences, it's like lying genetically to your partner, and it often doesn't fix the underlying mental illness
>>
>>17527140
The fuck
>>
Plastic surgery is very rarely attractive. Plastic in your butt or boobs is super noticeable not only how it feels, but moves and looks. If you have a severe underbite that can be fixed out, then sure. Or a huge hairy mole on your face for example. But otherwise the person in question needs to work out. I've been going to the gym for 3 days a night for 2 months. Lost 23lbs and I'm not even working out that hard.
>>
>>17527167
Why do they need to work out if they achieve the specific results they want doing liposuction?
>>
>>17527179
Liposuction isn't weight lose, it's described as a contouring procedure. I don't think you'll find a respectable surgeon willing to do it unless you can prove you're exercising and watching what you eat. Not too mention the pain, scars and costs. This is tens of thousands of dollars, a month or more of swelling, and potentially life-long scars. If you do decide you want to, then please do research, talk to at least two doctors, and go from there.
>>
>>17527241
>Liposuction isn't weight lose, it's described as a contouring procedure.

I know what it is. Duh. It's what's been done in the picture
>>
>>17527123
Because when they reproduce they'll still be creating ugly bodied people.
>>
>>17527870
And?
>>
>>17527887
Well how would you feel if you fartherd children to a perfect 10 for them to all come out looking like a low 3.
>>
>>17527892
I don't think I'm that invested in my children's appearence and even if I did I know there is more contributing to their appearence than just my spouse's appearence
>>
Insecurity in both men and women is a turn off, and if you're getting surgery to "fix" a part of your body well then you're insecure.
>>
>>17527898
Yes that the point, to find a mate you look for the best genetics. Plastic surgery hide some very noticeable genetic defects that you would otherwise avoid in choosing a mate.
>>
>>17527899
But if you're going to the gym to fix it then you're not? Why not?
>>
>>17527902
I don't think anyone thinks like an ape when choosing a spouse at this day and age anymore
>>
>>17527903
What do you think I'm saying? Keep reading the post until you've got it down.
>>
>>17527911
I'm going to have to ask you to explain yourself better instead
If I didn't get it at first I won't get it with further reading
>>
>>17527907
It's instinct.

Like how you know to breath and stay upright when you walk.
>>
>>17527916
There isn't a point. You don't want to be convinced, you want to be rewarded.
>>
>>17527917
Your instinct would only care about the results in front of it, not about how it came to be don't you think?
>>
>>17527918
Rewarded with what?
Gee man is it so hard to re-word a fucking statement that you're not even going to try to do it and instead will try to make the topic about me? I'm not even asking anything controversial. Just why fixing your insecurities with surgery is bad but with gym it's good.
>>
>>17527929
Where is it bad? Where is it good? In my mind? In your mind? These are opinions. Not facts stated somewhere for all to acknowledge as general info. It's a turn off for someone to fix their body with surgery. For me. Get it now bud? I don't know what you're going on about the "gym" for but I'll humor you. Some people go to the gym to cover insecurities. Some. Some people go to the gym to get healthy. Some. Some people go to the gym to stay in shape because their labor requires it. Some. Not all.
>>
>>17527921
Yes that's why it's wrong.
It cheating human instinct to pass on poor genetics that normally wouldn't have been.
>>
>>17527938
>I don't know what you're going on about the "gym" for

Anon >>17527167 said
>the person in question needs to work out

And it became part of the discussion
>>
>>17527944
Cheating instincts isn't bad
And honestly these people would still fuck. Men will fuck most women. Plant their seed and everything. Only difference is that they wouldn't enjoy what they're seeing as much
>>
>>17527123
it's not, but it does mask what the actual genes they carry are. but a good portion of that is hidden anyway.
>>
>>17527947
Man here. I wouldn't fuck the ugly chick who's been posting in defense of plastic surgery.
>>
>>17527979
Someone else would
>>
>>17527179
It's not that they -need- to, it's that it's more attractive for various reason.

>surgery helps you short term, but does nothing for your long term prospects, whereas having muscle tissue will give you other benefits... just to name something, a woman who was fit before pregnancy will bounce back much easier, and
>associations: it's someone making healthy choices and taking care of their body, working towards achieving goals, vs someone spending a shitload of money on a surgery on a healthy body
>the resilience and will power necessary to turn your life around in themselves are attractive, even if you forget about the looks
>>
>>17527123
Well it's not really a bad thing, but I do suppose people get a bit envious of someone using money and "cheating God's creation".
I don't look at it that way, but the people who are adamently against plastic/cosmetic surgery are usually people who would love to change something about themselves but they either don't have the money or don't want to have to go through the ordeal of surgery (which is life-risking everytime).
I'd get a million things done if I had the money, but it's just as well I'm not rich because I would look fucking rediculous after all the surgical procedures I've researched. (Chin implant, lip and under eye fillers, breast augmentation, ear pinning, lipo/contouring etc...)
People who are against something usually attack the easiest and most obvious target- plastic surgery horror patients and stories are eaaaasy to come by and see in day to day life. People are cheap and usually go to doctors offices with champagne taste on a beer budget. More than half of the time it's obvious that work was done, it doesn't look good and the patient looks fake and horrible. Those who are against these surgeries judge off of those experiences.
>>
File: i.4cdn.org 1471509871490.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
i.4cdn.org 1471509871490.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>There are people who consider taking thousands of dollars worth of elective surgery instead of just altering their diet slightly
>>
>>17528110
If it works it works
>>
Because the procedure is very addictive, very much like getting a tattoo or buying a new piece of clothing. You're also feeding ideals and pump ridiculous amounts of money into a messed up industry. The bimbo is a classic example, a girl who's already good looking undergo an operation, gets hooked and eventually ends up with balloon tits, ridiculous lips, stick nose, etc.

Rather than mentally accepting and allowing yourself to grow as person you're running around reality to live in your little lala land.
If that's wrong I can't tell, but I find it hard to believe that a person who undergo these procedures will be a genuine person.
Also some procedures like weight loss should be done naturally, otherwise you're just kicking dust underneath the carpet, the underlying problems are still there and will bite you in the ass later on.

If you're disfigured its another thing.
Everyone deserves to have a functioning body and a "normal" appearance.
>>
It's not and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If it's bad then buying a nice looking car is bad, wearing nice clothes is bad, painting your house is bad. You are free to do what you want with yourself. People who pretend looks don't matter are hypocrites (they are either ugly and jealous or good looking and don't face the problem themselves).
>>
>>17528110
Some people need surgery to fix their nose or their jaw. People can argue that looks don't matter, that opinions don't matter but life is competitive and there's only so much bullying and condescending people you can put up with before you go insane.
>>
File: aa0.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa0.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>17527167
>I've been going to the gym for 3 days a night for 2 months.
>3 days a night
>>
>girl wears makeup
"Totally okay"

>girl wears permanent makeup, done by a surgeon
"Totally not okay! Muh mental issues underneath."
Stop this crap. My gf had a nosejob and I like her better with the nosejob, her friends liked her job and she is 99% satisfied with it and would not return back in time even if she could.
>>
>>17527123
is it weird that I prefer both top pictures to the bottom pictures
>>
>>17527123
>If someone gets a hot body through plastic surgery why exactly is it a bad thing?
Personal trainer here.
It is a bad thing because they won't maintain it.
Imagine you eat so much that you are fat, then to rectify the issue, you get liposuction to remove the excess fat, granted you will look good, but your diet hasn't changed, you are still going to get fat again in no time, you effectively wasted your money.
Let's look at the alternative to lipo, say you get a band put around your stomach, you are now unable to eat much at all, run the risk of the band slipping and constricting the organ or your habits don't stop and you end up stretching the stomach with the band because you can't stop eating.
Fake tits shrink over time back to their original size in about 10 years because the saline/silicone leaks out over time.
Implants in general come with a lot of risks, from surgery, to the aftercare and general maintenance.

It is also worth mentioning that when people get plastic surgery for vanity they tend to be shallow or have self confidence issues, I've known women who were not happy until they had massive tits, only to be a bit disenfranchised once they realised nobody saw them as more than a nobody with big tits, and their self confidence plummets again.

If you are shallow enough to get into a relationship with a girl solely because she has massive tits, then you reap what you sow, here are very few women who have surgery for vanity that turn out OK.
>>
>>17528583
>Fake tits shrink over time back to their original size in about 10 years because the saline/silicone leaks out over time

That's just wrong
Saline can rupture and deflate yes
But if silicone ruptures you don't even notice it because it is a cohesive gel and retains it's shape
>>
>>17528549
You have a chub fetish
Cushion for the pushin' as they say
>>
>tfw generally attractive, but have an unattractive feature
>hate my looks because of it
>will hate myself if i get plastic surgery for the reasons stated here (genetic deception and vanity)
life is pain
why couldnt i just inherit the right trait
>>
>>17528865
What's wrong with a lil bit of vanity? And the genetic deception argument is completely retarded
>>
>>17528498
>implying girls wearing makeup is totally ok
>>
lol wtf is this, 3 months of weight loss could have achieved the same look, I was struggling to find the difference at a first glance.
>>
>>17529014
It's liposuction
>>
>>17528498
There's a difference between putting something removable on your face and having invasive surgery, fuckwit.
>>
>>17529022
What exactly is the difference?

Permanence? The impermanence of makeup doesn't mean much when most women consistently reapply it every single day of their adult lives, makeup is in practice just as permanent as surgery.

Sure they can remove it, they just put it back on every single morning without fail.
>>
>>17529022
Barely
>>
>>17527123
where can I get the uncensored version ?
>>
>>17527167
>Or a huge hairy mole on your face for example

It's not hairy but I had a lot of moles on my body, got most of 'em removed, about to see a proper cosmetic surgeon this month for one on my face. Does that really count as plastic surgery? I don't see why I should suffer my whole life because my asshole grandma had shit genes and passed 'em on.

>>17528110

To be fair losing weight for women is harder, we already have such a low daily maintenance it's hard to eat any less. Most of us would be slightly chubby under normal circumstances. there's no excuse to be a landwhale, of course, but if maintenance is 1600 and you eat 1800... I eat between 1400-1600 for the record.

>>17528865

Just buy surgery for your kids.
>>
>>17529045
This is from a book
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=84B0E9630DDAD1DA47F2B0AA49843C2D

All kinds of before and afters and pictures of the techniques and the procedures
>>
>>17529049
If the moles are benign and the problem is just cosmetic then yes it counts as plastic surgery
>>
>>17529054
thanks man, excellent book.
>>
>>17528865

I know that feel. The hair on my crown thinned pretty noticeably over the past two years, but now it's slowed down significantly. I've thought about getting a hair transplant, but I'm hesitant for the same reasons (plus they cost a fuckload, but that's a different issue).

I have gotten a few moles on my body removed though. They bugged me too much.
>>
>>17529150
Don't get a hair transplant just start on the topical drugs for hair loss already
Like minoxidil and shit
>>
>>17529162
especially shit
>>
>>17527938
Dude i just wanted to let you know you are a complete retard who doesnt understand context at all.

>>17527123
I think it because poor people getjealous they cant afford it LOL
>>
>>17529162

I was on minoxidil for six months back when I also had telogen effluvium that needed to be addressed. I responded decently to it, but it's a sentence, not a solution. I'd have to get up, apply it, wait 20 minutes for it to dry before doing anything else, then avoid any activities that made me sweat or get wet for the next four hours, then do the same thing again at night. Not to mention that it dried the shit out of my scalp and flaked to the point where I couldn't wear dark shirts. As much as my hair loss bothers me, I'd rather just continue losing it than have my life be chained down by such time-consuming treatments. And I know Propecia is just a once-a-day thing, but I'm paranoid about the side effects, even if they are rare.
>>
>>17527123
There's no reason it has to be thought of as bad.

Although the patient then has a social advantage over the rest of her peers, simply because she's more willing to change herself.
Similar to when outgoing women were hated on in the 60s for making it harder for shy women.
>>
>>17529162
Topical drugs don't work long term. Only hair transplant and finasteride do.

I ended up losing $9k because I had to get a hair transplant after waiting too long to start finasteride...
>>
>>17529191
>but I'm paranoid about the side effects, even if they are rare.

Stop being irrational. Losing your hair is way worse than any of those side affects.
>>
>>17527123
pic a is better than b tbt

a bit of natural thicc is coo
>>
>>17527123
because when you fuck with a Michael Jackson your son comes out a nigger
>>
>>17530068
Retarded
>>
>>17527899
Insecure and lazy.

It's the laziness that's a turn-off. A complete unwillingness to invest effort in changing one's core lifestyle and attempt meaningful self improvement. From a mate selection standpoint this is a major red flag, and it suggests either an infantile mindset or genetic bias towards bad behaviors. Considering this is who you're going to raise your offspring with, and put up with, it's better avoided.

Plastic surgery also tends to produce inferior results.
>>
>>17530167
>Plastic surgery also tends to produce inferior results

I can't think of any good looking female fitness model who hasn't had work done
>>
>>17530222
I can't think of any good looking female I've ever seen in person that likely has had work done.

I'm not sure what you mean by fitness model, but I live in Vermont which is well away from the fucked up west coast culture, and there are plenty of women around here I'd consider highly attractive. It's just a combination of genetics, prenata / developmentall factors, and having a decent diet and lifestyle. That's it. And the underpinnings of the latter two are part of why these women are attractive and worthwhile.
>>
>>17530230
You know the most important of the factors you mentioned is genetics and development and you can't just hard work your way into having those right
Plastic surgery has its place
>>
>>17530240
A very minimal one in the most extreme of cases.

Otherwise people who just learn to live with themselves are apt to be more attractive and have more to them overall. What's worse is I've seen people ruin perfectly good features because they became convinced their environment (and thus they themselves) values something else. Noses often suffer this unfortunate fate.

In the bigger picture you're asking for problems condoning this sort of culture.
>>
>>17527179
Because they'll just regain the weight lol.
>>
>>17530353
No they won't
The fat cells are literally removed
If they gain weight it'll be someplace else
That lady will never have lovehandles again
>>
>>17527123
Well it's a short and expensive solution to a problem that has a longer yet cheaper/arguably more worthwhile solution. I'd start asking the question "why is this person in such a rush that they're willing to pay so much money for this body instead of working at it?"

I'd be more understanding if it's something that diet and exercise doesn't fix, like let's say if we had a procedure that actually increased height properly and significantly.
>>
>>17528179
Most people who lose their weight through surgery and diets, pills, etc. gain it back.
>>
One is putting effort, time and investment to improve themselves and become a better person. Not because they will look better, but because of what they archieved with willpower.

The other just had money and wanted a quick and easy solution, a temporary patch for their problems that won't last long and will need more surgery in The future and, worse of all, it's going to be lie that nobody will believe.

I worled at a nudist beach this summer and I can asure you plastic surgery is highly noticable, unappealing and tells people more about how you are rather than what you look.
>>
Who gives a fuck it's your money. Become a fucking freak show anon. Buy and replace everything you hate about your body. Shit at least you got enough money to be even thinking about that shit.
>>
>>17530023

I'm a lot less worried about the commonly complained about impotence and loss of libido (I was on SSRIs for a few years and didn't experience these, even though the odds of those effects are much higher with them than with fin) than I am about some of the other effects I've heard about like:

>gyno
>mood swings
>brain fog (having been through this before I can say that no, losing my hair is not worse than this. Nothing is worse than this)
>>
>>17531121
>Implying money isn't also effort time and investment
>>
>>17530887
They gain it back when they do weight loss surgery, meaning the ones they give to obese people
Not liposuction
>>
>>17530356
They'll regain it lol
You're so dumb
>>
>>17531924
You're dumber
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.