[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a parent, and I have a child who's often sick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: school_1470949224-6114.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
school_1470949224-6114.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
I'm a parent, and I have a child who's often sick. She just turned 13 and she's more sick than ever; having multiple issues with her lungs. Due to the amounts of times I bring her to the hospital and doctor's office, I've been considering making her start online homeschooling. Is it a good idea? Any parents out there with advice on how to get your child started?
>>
No. You daughter will be one of those socially awkward and retarded kids.
>>
I hear if your sick a lot as a child the more healthier you will be in the future. Just good nothing gets permanent
>>
>>17527095
stop smoking crack and breathing the smoke out in her face while she is doing homework. could help.
>>
>>17527095
Did you make sure they received all their necessary vaccines? You're fucking stupid if you think vaccines are a scam.

Are you sure they're not faking? I used to fake sick all the time.
>>
>>17527095
Homeschooling is a lot of work and risky, the child could grow up without receiving painful awkard social interaction. It may suck for them now if they can't make friends, but it's a vital life lesson about how the world works and will make them stronger in the long run. Most home-schooled people I know are socially and financially bankrupt as adults, incapable of self sufficiency.
>>
Homeschooling Isn't the answer.

Is your daughters condition an untreatable one? How about contagious?

Is there any reason why your daughter cannot be fully healed?

If no, then you are looking at a terminal case. And if you want her to be close while in a sort of hospice that's fine.

However if it is completely recoverable condition. I would not recommend homeschooling. It deprives a child of natural and healthy socializing.
>>
>>17527105
Let's be real here, she'll be lucky to live to adulthood.
>>
>>17527095
I was homeschooled & homeschooled my kid a bit. (He chose to go to school)
A lot depends on the state you are in and how much of a homeschooling community is available in your immediate area. At 13, the social thing is really important.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.