[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we write letters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: lettersNew.png (250KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lettersNew.png
250KB, 512x512px
You know what to do.
Last thread: >>17512748
>>
Dear op

Teach me your ways please!!!
The pic is cool as fuck. Any advice or tutorials?

P.s. I noticed,
Guy from other thread.
>>
Dear X,

I don't like it, nor would I ever admit it to you, but I've developed a crush on you. It's only because I'm so lonely and you're the only one who bothers to talk to me. I really do like you, but these feels are excessive and absurd. I can't help it. You've already moved on and found someone more attractive and interesting than I'll ever be, and although it hurts, I'm happy for you. I genuinely hope things work.

- X
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 342x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 342x418px
A & R

It's been exactly two weeks since I talked to you guys. It's frustrating me, tearing me up inside, and ripping my heart out. I cried on my birthday over this. You both are hurting me. It may sound mean but both of you need to pull your heads out of your asses if you really abandoned me for such a childish reason. Just unblock me and re-add me. I can't cope, and it fucks me up everyday. I still consider you both as blood brothers. I still love you guys both.

-Your "lil sis" M
>>
Dear dad
How could you fucking ditch me so many times you should know that i already have issues with being abandoned you know cuz my mom was never there and how could you get back with the same alcoholic bitch that treats me like and lied too our whole family if it was up too me id stay in cda and go not to oregon id be better off
>>
Dear J,

Where did you go? Why did you leave? Are you dead? Do you just not care anymore?

First time in my life I came anywhere near having someone special, and poof. Gone. No rhyme or reason. Ever to return? I don't even know.

You could've at least said goodbye. You could've at least tried to contact us. But no.

Have you moved on? Are you happy? Do you have new friends now who make your life wonderful?

I hope so. I still want a goodbye, but you never did wrong. You never could upset me. I hope you are doing well. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

- M
>>
>>17527085

I'm the first M, I see you're having issues too
>>
>>17527041
is this the person who got blocked by their friends for a ship or something?

gotta say that's retarded senpai, i'm sure you don't want to hear this as you've known them for so long but if they're really willing to completely cut contact with you after knowing you for 9 years (I think??) then you should probably try to get over them, they sound terrible

that sucks though
>>
>>17527149

Yes I am that anon, but I did not know them for 9 years, a different girl was abandoned by her friend of 8 years in a different thread
>>
>>17527154
how long did you know them?
>>
>>17527157

About a year, but we were/are very close. We helped each other through tough shit. I'm being driven to insanity by this. I feel bad for posting it in a lot of letter threads but it temporarily drains my conscious for a bit
>>
>>17527165
oh it's not completely unfathomable then, but still a shitty thing to do

don't feel bad though there are probably lots of people who repost shit here

>>17527158
i'm having trouble imagining even 13 year olds acting like that

i assume you don't have any other way to contact them right? well if it really is for such a small reason maybe they'll get over it someday and unblock you
>>
>>17527194

I tried contacting one of them a different way, and I do have one last resort. But I don't know if I can push myself to do it, I'm afraid but I want to confront it.
>>
>>17527200
what's the last resort? going to meet them IRL or something?

anything else and i'd say go for it
>>
>>17527211

Getting my friend to try to contact them, to deliver a short message for me. He has agreed that he would do it if I want to.
>>
C
I love you so fucking much it's really hard to believe that you're a real person sometimes. Even now, I'm sitting in a call with you on Curse and I want to spill the spaghetti everywhere and tell you all these gushy things but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. We've already said it to each other but I'm still nervous? I don't know why. You're just too perfect, I guess. I'm worried about scaring you off. Maybe I'll not be so shy and awkward around you and just say all of these things I long to the next time we speak.
C
>>
>>17527215
you should do it then, even if the chances of it being a reason that will make you feel better are small you should try to figure it out

i suppose it will only make you hurt more so someone might say to get over them now and stop stressing but you're already hurting so might as well get some closure

but yeah you should probably keep it short and i'm sure i don't need to tell you this but read it a few times and make sure you aren't missing anything or that you don't have anything that could be said in a more succinct way

good luck
>>
>>17527234

Ok, next time my other friend who's going to help me is on, I'll try to work up the nerve. Thank you, anon
>>
Dear R,

You fucked me up by cheating on me. tried to kill myself. failed at that. got swole. joined the Marine Corps. Now Im having trouble getting back into a relationship because she has a kid.

fuck you,
-T
>>
Dear Mum,

I'm sorry I'm not a better son. I wish I could live up to your expectations and be as successful as you want me
to be, but I guess you'll have to settle for half of that. I suppose that isn't so bad is it? I try to be good, I don't
drink or smoke, or do drugs. Hell I even passed on a social life through high school so you wouldn't worry as much.
You needn't worry about me, I've friends who care, and a girl who loves me to bits. I'm working through my honours
year and my future hasn't looked this bright in a while.

I'm doing okay. Please understand why I still struggle to say I love you. Like you struggle to say you love me.
I try and show it through my actions, but maybe that isn't enough sometimes.

You and Dad have been there when I needed you, so don't worry, when you grow older I'll take care of you. I'll find
a way. I always do.

From your son,
-M
>>
Yo C,

Hope im still a memory to you

E
>>
>>17527588
I am a C and I knew an E who was pretty nice. Probably pure coincidence but cheers anyway
>>
Dear self,

Stop thinking so much. You've got things to do. Achieve.

Love,

Me

P.S. Don't read this letter lmao it's too late now
>>
Dear A,

I really hope that you contacting me first 3 times means something. You never have before and I've known you for a year at this point. It's been months since I contacted you. I realize the rejections weren't fun then and if I could, I'd take back confessing I liked you. I just can't bear the thought of you like this now - you've changed. I don't like it, I've realized. S is a bad influence on you. Before you joined the club, you were different. You acted different. You seemed happy around me, you seemed relaxes. You always had a smile on your face and it was great to see you. Nobody else was really part of our dynamic.

And then you joined the team and it went to shit. The guys went, "Holy shit a hot girl" and started to go to club meetings. And you grew distant. You hung out with them instead of me. At first we'd still sit together, but you'd get up and sit with them. Then it went to you just ignoring me outright and sitting with them immediately. You'd still come to me to talk privately or ask for something, but it hurts realizing you really just didn't give a shit.

I really don't know why you don't like me. I really think we'd work well together, but you obviously don't or just don't like me more than a friend. I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong, I'm just crazy about you for some reason. It's been months since we even spoke, and 3 measly messages put me back on the crush mindset I had before everything. That's how much you meant to me and how much I liked you.

But it's best to move on. If you ever want to hang out or something, message me. I still like you for you, I just don't like who you chose to be friends with. They're just a weird, annoying bunch of kids that you even admitted to me once you find annoying, but I guess you don't care.

J
>>
I still loathe you TM
Don't ever think about trying to make things right
>>
WHY are you with her? WHY?

I'm quite sure you like me too.
>>
>>17527908
It's none of your business!
>>
>>17527833
Good. I want nothing to do with you whatsoever. Fuck off.
>>
W,
This is going to be fun, shields on maximum you stupid cunt.
C
>>
Dear S.

I hope you are okay. I hope you dont feel sick any more. I hope you are happy. I want you to find a man to be happy with, a man thats made for you, that can give you everything you need and want.

I hope you find God. I hope you have a new season of health in your life and you live to be an old lady with tons of puppies that love you.

I am sorry I failed you. I am sorry I was not capable.

-N
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.