[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go to a furniture place in town Paid nearly 3k for new furniture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: small-business-scam.png (425KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
small-business-scam.png
425KB, 1200x630px
Go to a furniture place in town
Paid nearly 3k for new furniture etc..
They said it will be delivered today, no delivery showed up, business is closed
I'll drive down to the place tomorrow and either they deliver my furniture tomorrow or they are writing me a check.

Should I be calm about this shit? I paid them nearly 2-3 weeks ago
>>
Report them to the Better Business Bureau if they don't get it done within 48 hours. If they're a small business, it's important to try and have a little patience.
>>
>>17526951
I feel i have been scammed

I spent a lot of money, now the problem i checked the actual reviews on yelp, and it looks like some of them do come back with my same issue. once they get the money, they don't actually care about the customer. spoke to them twice this week, was told delivery today, guess what right around the time they close, and they closed. so no delivery, and i have no furniture. im going to be calm but i am going down there tomorrow
>>
im sleeping on the floor tonight so that sucks, plus no food, table at my new place so i gotta go shopping in a few hours, at least to get something done
>>
Demand your money back. Go elsewhere. Sue them if needed. Police will tell you it's a civil matter and you need to go to the courthouse to file papers to sue. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
>>
fuck, i just drove to my place, and saw the delivery truck leave, they said between 5-7pm, and now they should up closer to 9:30pm, i appreciate the effort,. but they left and i was waving my hands for them to stop etc..didn't work out, i think that was them for the delivery, the dumb fucking thing is they didn't call me to tell me they were late or showing up, they just parked there and left. i saw them. i'll go down and talk to them tomorrow, hopefully they dont try to fuck me out of this. i also still want my stuff

im sleeping on the floor tonight, but maybe things will be better tomorrow?
>>
>>17526877
Be calm but firm - delivery today or your money back. Ask for more, for your trouble - have them throw in a free floor lamp or something.

I had a problem with a reputable firm whose delivery company was lousy. They screwed up the delivery of a couch, and when I complained gave me a gift certificate for enough to buy a chair. They screwed up the delivery of the chair and gave me a gift certificate I used to buy a lamp. They delivered the lamp on time, and I'll admit to being a little disappointed.
>>
>>17527767
It's a small business. I think it's pretty shitty for you, OP, or anyone else to take advantage of them like that. They likely don't have the capital to be grabbed by the balls and it's behavior like your that drives companies that already have relatively low gross revenue to go out of business. I'm not saying that requesting timely delivery is toxix behavior - it should be expected. However, squeezing an excess amount of free shit out of them is ludicrous.
>>
:) I'm an idiot they tried to deliver but where very late. Called today, they apologized etc.. and delivery in a couple hours. I slept on the floor last night, but they were super cool about it and will deliver soon. Thing that sucks is i automatically go to the default of they took my money and they will run with it.. hahahah
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.