[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting to think football season is over for me. Highlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

starting to think football season is over for me.

Highlight of my Friday night is polishing off a 12 pack alone in my room.

I've had a good run, not like it would matter once I'm dead. boo hoo, my family will be sad. I'll be dead, what the fuck do I care, why go on?
>>
why not?
>>
simple, pain. once its over the pain of this existence will be gone.
>>
>>17526829
You never know what will happen.
I'm a sad sack like you.
I'm currently working on bottle rum. Expect to be done with about half of it by the time I go to sleep.

I know how you feel.
I don't feel suicidal because I know things happen. There aren't often predictors to them. They just happen.
Once I got job because a friend told me I was exactly what they wanted. It was good for a while. I got "laid off" due to departmental changes, but it was still good.
Now I'm working on being a fry cook in a northern village. The type that doesn't see the sun all winter.
Isn't that something?

After all that, I'm currently in queue to join the military. It suits me and I kinda wish I done it sooner, but that's life.

Life is random. It has good parts and bad parts.
For me, I've had enough of the bad parts that I'm numb it to it. Ironically, it makes the good times all the better, even if they don't last time.

The other week I made supper for 2 of my friends. And that was good.
Good things happen if you let them. If you're dead all you're doing is saying "I never want to feel happy again".
>>
Just help me tell these people they are animals anon
>>
>>17526844

I feel for you, but different situations for different people. I had one long term relationship for 6 years. she cheated. I dropped her easy. Every girl since then, the longest run lasting 6 months. I either drop them, or they cheat.

I look back and those 6 years were the happiest I'll ever get. I should have forgiven her. I should have did more. It's all done now. I will never find a girl I loved as much as her. I look at women with disgust anymore. Nothing makes me happy anymore.

I just look at life and expect to see the downward spiral.

You at least have things going for you.
>>
>>17526858
That will change.
6 years is a long time and it's fucking rough to drop it, even if you were right to do so.

I dated a girl a year and a half ago. Really liked her. She was like me. Not many like that. But I fucked it up and now I'm alone.
But I'm not giving up. I think back about her and I feel pain, like touching a wound not yet healed. But I have faith that in time I will meet someone else like her. Better in the sense that I won't fuck it up.

You will too.
My dad divorced my mum about 7 years back. He's met a girl the other year. A lot younger than him. And he's happy. And she's happy. He's mid 50s. What's 6 years in his life time? What is it in yours?

I'm rambling a good bit but the fact remains is that shit continues to happen.
Every year I think "Wow, I wish I could have have known this when I was younger".
That sounds depressing but it's the opposite. If you die, how much more will you lose? All those years.

One day, I will be happy. I can feel the pieces coming together. I'm 27 years old. I have twice my life left to live. I will make it.

And so will you.
>>
>>17526879

Cheers to you. I'm 26. I just can't see me ever being happy again. I really liked the few I dated few and far between, the one didn't cheat.

I dropped her anyway. She just got too attached. I used to laugh at the hedgehog dilemma but now after knowing the pain of betrayal, I am that hedgehog.

She probably would have cheated, anyway. That was fun though, her new boyfriend works at the same place as me and told everyone SHE left ME because I'm a drunk. Yet she drank more.

Whatever. I don't think I have much left going on.
>>
>>17526915
26 is fucking young, mate.

At least think about how many more nights you can get shitfaced without your liver totally crapping out.
At the bottom line, that keeps me alive.

At 26 and saying you will never be happy again is like a 12 year old saying he will never be happy again if his Pokemon save gets erased.

I don't mean to belittle or anything, but there are plenty of happy 40 year olds.

One my uncles was 40 when he met my aunt and married her.
He's a dweeb like me. But like principled and smart. Maybe I'm like that too. Maybe it took my aunt to be 40 to recognize how much that matters.
But whether it did or didn't doesn't matter.

I know lots of over 30 people who were sad and then suddenly found something worth living for.
Life is chaotic. For better or for worse.
You never know what will happen next
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.